• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, at least 3 times a day for the last week or so, I have gotten the same robo call. It always leaves a message that says "Hey got your number, I hear you are interested in selling a property blah blah blah". It's actually a pretty decent voice actor and not the typical dingleberry reading a script. It says to call or text a number back if interested.

My question is, if - hypothetically - someone was to call or text that number and lure a person - hypothetically - to an address like in the inner city and - hypothetically - stab them do death with a screwdriver would that be bad?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, at least 3 times a day for the last week or so, I have gotten the same robo call. It always leaves a message that says "Hey got your number, I hear you are interested in selling a property blah blah blah". It's actually a pretty decent voice actor and not the typical dingleberry reading a script. It says to call or text a number back if interested.

My question is, if - hypothetically - someone was to call or text that number and lure a person - hypothetically - to an address like in the inner city and - hypothetically - stab them do death with a screwdriver would that be bad?
It depends...philips or flathead?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody's mapping software needs to be re-calibrated.

safe_image.php

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday school teacher convicted of murdering husband over **** habit

/guns don't kill people, religion kills people.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few members might have heard this( one knows it very well). Let me start by saying that I have high Functioning autism

A few years ago. I was in a "fight" with the university of Victoria to attend my commencement ceremony because of the program I was in.

We fought and won.

A few years ago my parents nominated me and a friend , who was my fighter when I wanted to drop it, for "community impact award" by Autism BC.

I found out I was shortlisted last month....

This night is a helluva night for me

20190426_205418.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few members might have heard this( one knows it very well). Let me start by saying that I have high Functioning autism

A few years ago. I was in a "fight" with the university of Victoria to attend my commencement ceremony because of the program I was in.

We fought and won.

A few years ago my parents nominated me and a friend , who was my fighter when I wanted to drop it, for "community impact award" by Autism BC.

I found out I was shortlisted last month....

This night is a helluva night for me

View attachment 203598

Congratulations. Well deserved and we're proud of you

Status
Not open for further replies.