• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON vs cal thread

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our schedule hasn't been good but we also don't go around pimping those bad teams so we can try to pass them off as quality wins...like others :suds:

Yes you do. You go from thread to thread talking trash like your team has actually accomplished something. It hasn't. Stanford is more impressive than Oregon at this point.

You've played shit. Alabama has already played and beaten 2 ranked teams, possibly 3 if VTech gets up in there. And that's just in the first 4 games.

If you hadn't, I wouldn't even be posting in this thread.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you do. You go from thread to thread talking trash like your team has actually accomplished something. It hasn't. Stanford is more impressive than Oregon at this point.

You've played shit. Alabama has already played and beaten 2 ranked teams, possibly 3 if VTech gets up in there. And that's just in the first 4 games.

You assume because I laugh at the notion that the SEC is a grinder as claimed by so many that I'm touting our schedule? That's a you problem and a leap in logic that you're making.

My beef is that you guys push every game like it's such a challenge. It's the same bad teams that the rest of us are facing

Get it yet?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You assume because I laugh at the notion that the SEC is a grinder as claimed by so many that I'm touting our schedule? That's a you problem and a leap in logic that you're making.

My beef is that you guys push every game like it's such a challenge. It's the same bad teams that the rest of us are facing

Get it yet?

2, maybe 3 ranked teams in the first 4 games isn't a grind?

Georgia playing Clemson, South Carolina and LSU already isn't a grind? And hell, LSU has a brutal schedule this year.

You have no leap in logic, you are just too dumb to understand what a grinding schedule is. Maybe it's because Oregon has never played one.

You act like SEC teams are playing Oregons schedule or something while pretending all SEC schedules consist of the 4 OOC games and nothing else.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My beef is that you guys push every game like it's such a challenge. It's the same bad teams that the rest of us are facing

Get it yet?"

VT is 4-1, A&M is 4-1, Ole Miss is 3-1. There's no comparison to the Sitting Ducks pinko-fheg schedule.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the "haters-are-gonna-hate" crowd just can't stand tDucks racking up the points - in a monsoon no less. This was a game of who had better ball control fundamentals. tDucks had almost a 120 yards more rushing than the bears. You gotta be able to run the ball under these conditions. And, hold on to the ball. Fundamentals children, fundamentals ...

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2, maybe 3 ranked teams in the first 4 games isn't a grind?

Georgia playing Clemson, South Carolina and LSU already isn't a grind? And hell, LSU has a brutal schedule this year.

You have no leap in logic, you are just too dumb to understand what a grinding schedule is. Maybe it's because Oregon has never played one.

You act like SEC teams are playing Oregons schedule or something while pretending all SEC schedules consist of the 4 OOC games and nothing else.

Pinko-fheg midmajor-caliber opposition and choke on every big game. That's Sitting Duck football.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the "haters-are-gonna-hate" crowd just can't stand tDucks racking up the points - in a monsoon no less. This was a game of who had better ball control fundamentals. tDucks had almost a 120 yards more rushing than the bears. You gotta be able to run the ball under these conditions. And, hold on to the ball. Fundamentals children, fundamentals ...

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2530.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pinko-fheg midmajor-caliber opposition and choke on every big game. That's Sitting Duck football.

Wouldn't even care if their fans could keep their shit in check.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

La-Lafayette racked up more points on Nickel State than Oregon did. They must be really really good.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't understand the game yet. That's why they choke anytime a Boise or LSU or Ohio State or Stanford punches them in the mouth.

2-1 vs. Stanford last 3 years.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La-Lafayette racked up more points on Nickel State than Oregon did. They must be really really good.

Would love to see some more southern teams come to the NW and have a geaux at tDucks. Preferably sec teams but whatever. Haters gonna hate ...

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon beat Stanford when it counted once, then got punched in the mouth by Auburn.

Eking out a 3 point win hardly qualifies as a 'punch in the mouth'. More like they dodged a bullet. Cam spent a lot of time on his backside trying to deal with tDucks pass rush.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see some more southern teams come to the NW and have a geaux at tDucks. Preferably sec teams but whatever. Haters gonna hate ...

And Sitting Duck fans gonna' continue to think beating hapless nobodies is impressive, while their team continues to always choke the big one.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trying to make sure you understand the difference between a good analogy and lousy hyperbole. The latter seeming to be preferred by the marginally literate and historically inept on this board.

You can't use words like marginally, literate, historically & inept with someone from Alabama.