• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON DUCKS vs southern utah 9/2 8:15 EST Pac-12 Network

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OREGON DUCKS start the Willie Taggart era off this Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 8:15 EST at Autzen Stadium, EUGENE OREGON!!!! vs Southern Utah. Oregon looks to rebound after a disappointing season in 2016.

Is this a game to miss? NO. Simply put this game is not one to miss. Why? Well because this is the Ducks vs game under head coach Willie Taggart. Taggart has been owning it on the recruiting trail since being named the Oregon Ducks head football coach, now he gets to show his abilities in the season opener. Oregon also looks to use this game to prepare for Nebraska, who comes to Eugene the following weekend.

Prediction: Oregon comes out looking sharp and showing the difference Taggart has brought to the program. It's a late game for East coasters, but no worries, the folks on the East coast will be able to go to bed knowing the outcome by halftime.

OREGON: 59

Southern Utah: 10

WELCOME BACK FOOTBALL!!!! SKOOOOO DUCKS!!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't underestimate the Thunderbirds

SUU.jpg

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really have to use like 5 different fonts in your post?

Bro, I know, I bolded and made one thing bigger and it just messed up the entire font for the rest of the post. I tried to fix it, but couldn't find the default font or size.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3/10 on Game Day format. Should follow the steps of my ASU one :heh:

As for the game, I won't watch much of it since it's on at the same time as the Bama game. However, I wish I could watch it, as I don't mind your Ducks. They were the first team in the Pac I ejoyed watching back with Joey Harrington as QB.

This game will be a slaughter though.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for the game, I won't watch much of it since it's on at the same time as the Bama game. However, I wish I could watch it, as I don't mind your Ducks. They were the first team in the Pac I ejoyed watching back with Joey Harrington as QB.

Welcome to the boards!!!!! for the football season!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If both games are on at the same time no one will be watching the ducks. Bama/FSU is the shit this week for sure. Even in Friday the Huskies play at the same time as Colorado/Colorado State and I'd expect more to watch the latter.

Ducks playing on the Pac12 channel doesn't allow that many to watch it anyway.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If both games are on at the same time no one will be watching the ducks. Bama/FSU is the shit this week for sure. Even in Friday the Huskies play at the same time as Colorado/Colorado State and I'd expect more to watch the latter.

Yeah, I'll flip to it after the Bama game. I am one of those losers who pay more for the PAC package.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More people will actually watch Washington because Colorado/Colorado State is on the Pac-12 network which nobody has

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has the sports package they will get the PAC-12 NETWORK....

Depends on your location. I have to pay extra to get the PAC 12 Network. It's about $10 a month extra for BeIN Sports, BeIN in Spanish, a bunch of other stupid channels, and all of the PAC channels.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on your location. I have to pay extra to get the PAC 12 Network. It's about $10 a month extra for BeIN Sports, BeIN in Spanish, a bunch of other stupid channels, and all of the PAC channels.

Yeah it doesn't come with the sports package here

too many other games to watch for me to spend additional money on that

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it doesn't come with the sports package here

too many other games to watch for me to spend additional money on that

Well, most of ASU"s games (both BBall and FB) are on the network so it's either I get the package, or don't watch. One of those isn't an option.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, most of ASU"s games (both BBall and FB) are on the network so it's either I get the package, or don't watch. One of those isn't an option.

Definitely is different for you, I think there's at most 3 or 4 times a year when a game on the Pac-12 network looks exciting and I wish I had it, otherwise I'm not too worried about missing Oregon play the Thunderbirds