• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK so what's the fucking deal with Lions fans?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few weeks I've noticed many many Lions fans here seem to love them some Aaron Rodgers. Commenting on how they couldn't beat the Pack in the regular season finale, lauding Rodgers for MVP ( even more unanimously than Pack fans ), telling us how the Pack is going to the Super Bowl. I expect this from Packers fans but what in the entire fuck is going on in Detroit?? Is this like a Stockholm Syndrome deal? Where Rodgers has owned you all for so long that you've grown to love him? Are you tied up in his basement right now watching the Packers-Steelers Super Bowl on a loop? Explain your God damn self! Because it's embarrassing.

Years of meth and crack.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna hear more details about the "black TV thief". TV=Wife's vagina. heh heh

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll build a stadium, then build another one six years later.

They just don't care!

It don't matter to them, but notice everything will go up a dime at Home depot, so us suckas are paying for the 6 yr old stadiums. That's what's called getting nickeled and dimed

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon fans are not use to being relevant and are not sure just how to deal with it when they are. When they are relevant they have to make sure everyone else knows about it
They better be careful, it worked out great for Cardinals fans.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a lot of respect for the Packers. (And their fanbase. And their ownership. Which seems redundant.)Although I don't think I've really ever rooted for them. Maybe, a game here and there. Unless we count games against Chicago. Then I'm a Pack fan 15% of the season. Same as Im a Vikings fan. Lol

I'm a Lions fan, but I couldn't name you anything other than Barry that we have that tops GB. Not the stadium, not the unis(get rid of the black and we have a conversation), not the Lombardis(ours sucked so bad), nothing. Other than maybe Jason Hanson.

I almost gave out my 2nd 'bullshit' rating because of the bolded. First of all, the Lions have the sharpest looking unis in the league. Second of all, how could anyone like those putrid green and cheese whiz colored abominations? Gag me with a razor blade.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost gave out my 2nd 'bullshit' rating because of the bolded. First of all, the Lions have the sharpest looking unis in the league. Second of all, how could anyone like those putrid green and cheese whiz colored abominations? Gag me with a razor blade.
We need to get back to the Barry era ones.

None of this black trim black face masks garbage. That was Millen.

I don't like the current font either.

Just glad we canceled wearing all red. That didn't need to happen. (I like that GB told Nike to suck it when they tried changing their collars.)

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get back to the Barry era ones.

None of this black trim black face masks garbage. That was Millen.

I don't like the current font either.

Just glad we canceled wearing all red. That didn't need to happen. (I like that GB told Nike to suck it when they tried changing their collars.)

Yeah. All red, and I would have been ashamed for the 1st time in 49 years.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. All red, and I would have been ashamed for the 1st time in 49 years.
Still a chance they completely change the colors.

If it's red I think Id give up on em finally.

I can handle failure, ineptitude, and drafting the wrong Lewis from Oklahoma. But I can't handle the NFC north not being the only division without a red team. (AFC north has two Orange, close enough to red. And the Stillers have that one red star thingee.)

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can handle failure, ineptitude, and drafting the wrong Lewis from Oklahoma. But I can't handle the NFC north not being the only division without a red team. (AFC north has two Orange, close enough to red. And the Stillers have that one red star thingee.)

If they completely change the colors, I'm giving up on the NFL. Go back to baseball.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the old Pats uni's red and white Patriot Pat, the flying Elvis can leave the building. The worst is the throwback prison bumblebees Pitt wears

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they completely change the colors, I'm giving up on the NFL. Go back to baseball.
Can you imagin a life without that misery?

I really can't.

But I've always liked baseball a lot more than the NFL.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the old Pats uni's red and white Patriot Pat, the flying Elvis can leave the building. The worst is the throwback prison bumblebees Pitt wears
I like those 80's Pats unis. Had a Drew Bledsoe(still have) the year you guys had those blue vertical stripes. Still like that look.

I'm big on GBs blue and gold throwbacks. But not as much as my Lions throwbacks. Those are great. (Can't find my #34 with duct tape with Zenner on it right now. Kind of frustrating.)

Dallas when they still could wear the white throwback helmets are up there too.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rodgers is a homosexual. Which seems less kid friendly than regular ol gay.

(It's a shame that a player of his level. Who commands the respect that he does. And gets the advertising money and all that comes with it, can't just be himself. I say that with all sincerity. Aaron Rodgers not coming out is really a shame. He could honestly break barriers for people. Do so much good in this world for people. But he isn't ready. That is my honest opinion, along with him being the best QB I've ever seen.)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The basic deal was i went with a buddy to work out one morning, came back to a black dude standing my door way with my door open yelling into the house, I asked him what the fuck he was doing. He looked surprised and said he thought this was his friends place who he was supposed to be picking up so he was yelling into the house. I didn't think anything if it and told him that no I lived there. Guy said sorry and left. Me and my buddy went into the house and found MY TV gone. Clearly the guy had been yelling in for his friend inside to get out. I called the cops and gave them a description of the guy. Height, weight etc. Like seriously 5 minutes later the cops brought a guy to my house for me to ID. Guy they brought was at least 6 inches taller and 75 lbs heavier than my description. When I told the cops it wasn't him they basically tried to convince me it was. I did a thread later that day about it I essence questioning if this was regular police procedure. Rob apparently thought it was insane I let a guy go who had nothing in his hands and was yelling into my house and he thought I was being a dick for asking if police ignore all eye witness descriptions and then try to convince people that the guy who didn't do shit is still quilty. Fuck I live in Iowa. Never even occurred to me that I was getting robbed lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The basic deal was i went with a buddy to work out one morning, came back to a black dude standing my door way with my door open yelling into the house, I asked him what the fuck he was doing. He looked surprised and said he thought this was his friends place who he was supposed to be picking up so he was yelling into the house. I didn't think anything if it and told him that no I lived there. Guy said sorry and left. Me and my buddy went into the house and found MY TV gone. Clearly the guy had been yelling in for his friend inside to get out. I called the cops and gave them a description of the guy. Height, weight etc. Like seriously 5 minutes later the cops brought a guy to my house for me to ID. Guy they brought was at least 6 inches taller and 75 lbs heavier than my description. When I told the cops it wasn't him they basically tried to convince me it was. I did a thread later that day about it I essence questioning if this was regular police procedure. Rob apparently thought it was insane I let a guy go who had nothing in his hands and was yelling into my house and he thought I was being a dick for asking if police ignore all eye witness descriptions and then try to convince people that the guy who didn't do shit is still quilty. Fuck I live in Iowa. Never even occurred to me that I was getting robbed lol
I've wondered what Rob was talking about for years. Lol

Now I know. And also don't lock my doors. Didn't bother when I lived in the hood either. Those fuckers will just break a window when you aren't home anyway. Worst thievery was a bum stealing my stash of cans.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rmilia came home to find a black dude stealing his TV, didn't care, then got all upset that the cops tried to catch him.

OR

He created a story to fit his political agenda. He posted it in the political section, and the point of the story was that cops are racists. Not that he was robbed.

No one really knows the truth. But its funny as shit either way.