• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK so what's the fucking deal with Lions fans?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help you with your issues, I'm not a psychiatrist.
That's reasonable. I hang out here with you fuckers so clearly I'm not right

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few weeks I've noticed many many Lions fans here seem to love them some Aaron Rodgers. Commenting on how they couldn't beat the Pack in the regular season finale, lauding Rodgers for MVP ( even more unanimously than Pack fans ), telling us how the Pack is going to the Super Bowl. I expect this from Packers fans but what in the entire fuck is going on in Detroit?? Is this like a Stockholm Syndrome deal? Where Rodgers has owned you all for so long that you've grown to love him? Are you tied up in his basement right now watching the Packers-Steelers Super Bowl on a loop? Explain your God damn self! Because it's embarrassing.

Some of the most honest people I have gotten to know on here. @broncosmitty knows his shit and he is not a fan of the Packers at all just tells it like he sees it

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the most honest people I have gotten to know on here. @broncosmitty knows his shit and he is not a fan of the Packers at all just tells it like he sees it
I love Smitty but fuck man I couldn't do it lol.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Smitty but fuck man I couldn't do it lol.
Neither can most people I watch games with.

My Uncle and my cousin both told me fuck myself during Thanksgiving dinner. They weren't kidding either.

"No way this team wins ten games." Is what started it.

They'll prolly tell me that again at Easter when I laugh at those two homers.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else noticed rmilla takes great exception to anyone one not proclaiming Ryan MVP.

Falcon fans are not use to being relevant and are not sure just how to deal with it when they are. When they are relevant they have to make sure everyone else knows about it

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither can most people I watch games with.

My Uncle and my cousin both told me fuck myself during Thanksgiving dinner. They weren't kidding either.

"No way this team win ten games." Is what started it.

They'll prolly tell me that again at Easter when I laugh at those two homers.

Starts off like this

monkeys_uncle_george_bush.jpg

Then during dinner

37c4a9d5447a3eb48d17c83d32eb3361.png

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Detroit devil would do with himself without the rating option. Possibly implode with intense infuriation.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a lot of respect for the Packers. (And their fanbase. And their ownership. Which seems redundant.)Although I don't think I've really ever rooted for them. Maybe, a game here and there. Unless we count games against Chicago. Then I'm a Pack fan 15% of the season. Same as Im a Vikings fan. Lol

I'm a Lions fan, but I couldn't name you anything other than Barry that we have that tops GB. Not the stadium, not the unis(get rid of the black and we have a conversation), not the Lombardis(ours sucked so bad), nothing. Other than maybe Jason Hanson.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Detroit devil would do with himself without the rating option. Possibly implode with intense infuriation.
Have you told him Detroit is a cesspool?

That always goes over well.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a lot of respect for the Packers. (And their fanbase. And their ownership. Which seems redundant.)Although I don't think I've really ever rooted for them. Maybe, a game here and there. Unless we count games against Chicago. Then I'm a Pack fan 15% of the season. Same as Im a Vikings fan. Lol

I'm a Lions fan, but I couldn't name you anything other than Barry that we have that tops GB. Not the stadium, not the unis(get rid of the black and we have a conversation), not the Lombardis(ours sucked so bad), nothing. Other than maybe Jason Hanson.

Don't forget Matt Millen

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcon fans are not use to being relevant and are not sure just how to deal with it when they are. When they are relevant they have to make sure everyone else knows about it
By starting threads about the Lions, Texans and saying Brady would win MVP. It's the secret road less traveled for Atlanta fans. Lol

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I never really disliked the Lions and was always a fan of Barry! One of my first Packer games I went to was a playoff game in GB where they held him to negative yards. I always wished he would have continued playing as it would have been interesting to see his lifetime stats. Those days when he was playing if I remember correctly the Lions were getting the better end of the deal most of the time,

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What year does he get on the NFL Executive Hall of Fame Ballot? The Hall should have a special place for sucking that should be recognized. I would visit that wing.

I thought I saw that plaque on the Planet of the Ape movie, when at the end Charlton found the subway, his mute lady friend found the doll and he the plaque. At this point he knew he was really fucked, and wish he had crashed harder

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, Matt Ryan is the white Seabiscuit. A few oats and a couple of carrots in the feed bag and he's good to go....

Elway does not approve of this message