• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK so what's the fucking deal with Lions fans?

DetroitDevil

The Libtard is the new Covid.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL should ban Fan Ownership... make those assholes deal with the possibility of having the top guy be looney tunes... like the Fords, Dan Snyder, Al Davis in his last years.... its an unfair Advantage that the top guys can be replaced.... is there anyone in Wisconsin with enough $$ to buy them?

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few weeks I've noticed many many Lions fans here seem to love them some Aaron Rodgers. Commenting on how they couldn't beat the Pack in the regular season finale, lauding Rodgers for MVP ( even more unanimously than Pack fans ), telling us how the Pack is going to the Super Bowl. I expect this from Packers fans but what in the entire fuck is going on in Detroit?? Is this like a Stockholm Syndrome deal? Where Rodgers has owned you all for so long that you've grown to love him? Are you tied up in his basement right now watching the Packers-Steelers Super Bowl on a loop? Explain your God damn self! Because it's embarrassing.

Too hell with Rodgers and his gay tendecies. I hate the Cowboys but will be rooting for Elliot to run all over them

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I never really disliked the Lions and was always a fan of Barry! One of my first Packer games I went to was a playoff game in GB where they held him to negative yards. I always wished he would have continued playing as it would have been interesting to see his lifetime stats. Those days when he was playing if I remember correctly the Lions were getting the better end of the deal most of the time,
Was a dark day when he called it a career. (Darker than the playoff losses in 94 or 95, against you guys.). Seemed like had another couple peak years left in him.

But everyone forgets that '99 team did sort of okay without him. (3 more wins than 98). Last time they made the playoffs until 2011- The Season of Meaningless Yardage.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too hell with Rodgers and his gay tendecies. I hate the Cowboys but will be rooting for Elliot to run all over them
You're posing with your kids in your avi and still casually use "gay" as a derogatory term? What?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the God damn spirit

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're posing with your kids in your avi and still casually use "gay" as a derogatory term? What?
Well, Rodgers is a homosexual. Which seems less kid friendly than regular ol gay.

(It's a shame that a player of his level. Who commands the respect that he does. And gets the advertising money and all that comes with it, can't just be himself. I say that with all sincerity. Aaron Rodgers not coming out is really a shame. He could honestly break barriers for people. Do so much good in this world for people. But he isn't ready. That is my honest opinion, along with him being the best QB I've ever seen.)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What color was Seabiscuit anyway?

Seabiscuit was a bay with dark points and no white markings. A bay horse is brown with black mane and tail, sometimes with darker areas on the nose, ears, and legs. Bay colorings can range from dull brown or near-black to reddish- or golden-brown. Seabiscuit himself was a plain dirt-brown.

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 Teams I hate:
#1 BreenGay
#2 DC Slurs
#3 Chi Bores
#3 Tha viqueens
#3 Tampax Bay
#3 Cowpies
#3 the ChokeBirds from Pennsylvania

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rodgers is a homosexual. Which seems less kid friendly than regular ol gay.

(It's a shame that a player of his level. Who commands the respect that he does. And gets the advertising money and all that comes with it, can't just be himself. I say that with all sincerity. Aaron Rodgers not coming out is really a shame. He could honestly break barriers for people. Do so much good in this world for people. But he isn't ready. That is my honest opinion, along with him being the best QB I've ever seen.)
At least you were creative.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my honest opinion.

I also think Junior Seau was a gay. That and CTE caused him to blow his brains out.

Neither is funny to me.

I'm just keepin it real.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say George Michael was gay too, died from a broken heart

DetroitDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my honest opinion.

I also think Junior Seau was a gay. That and CTE caused him to blow his brains out.

Neither is funny to me.

I'm just keepin it real.
Didnt Say-OW shoot himself in the Chest?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last few weeks I've noticed many many Lions fans here seem to love them some Aaron Rodgers. Commenting on how they couldn't beat the Pack in the regular season finale, lauding Rodgers for MVP ( even more unanimously than Pack fans ), telling us how the Pack is going to the Super Bowl. I expect this from Packers fans but what in the entire fuck is going on in Detroit?? Is this like a Stockholm Syndrome deal? Where Rodgers has owned you all for so long that you've grown to love him? Are you tied up in his basement right now watching the Packers-Steelers Super Bowl on a loop? Explain your God damn self! Because it's embarrassing.

1hdnbu.jpg

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought I hated the Cowboys more than any other team...until this game came up. That's when I realized pulling for Green Bay made me want to puke. Go Cowboys!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt Say-OW shoot himself in the Chest?
He might've. IDK.

He didn't take pills, which would've been more of a giveaway. (He prolly didn't shoot himself in the head, otherwise they might not have had evidence.)