• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK bks, we can do this the easy way or the hard way

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you gotta do is answer two questions simply and honestly, and we can move on

Or you can resist, and who knows what happens then?

1. Which poster here said the Celtics were going to win the title, starting in February?

2. Which poster here told that poster he was being ridiculous?

Your move :D

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take as much time as you like, but only you can determine how much ball busting you are going to get

And you're making shit up, Q still doesn't know for sure the Celtics are going to win.

This is my conundrum

I will talk shit and then chew my fingers off during the games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take as much time as you like, but only you can determine how much ball busting you are going to get

And you're making shit up, Q still doesn't know for sure the Celtics are going to win.

What kind of cookie do you want for finally being right?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my conundrum

I will talk shit and then chew my fingers off during the games
Every fan is different but man I do not see Celtics fans enjoying this the way I did when the Ws were winning titles

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of cookie do you want for finally being right?
Again, I WANT THE TRUTH Colonel Jessup

Just answer the questions and I have all I need

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan is different but man I do not see Celtics fans enjoying this the way I did when the Ws were winning titles

I can’t speak for every one

But the fact that they have such a propensity for blowing late leads has made everything a nail biter

They have earned this rep

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I WANT THE TRUTH Colonel Jessup

Just answer the questions and I have all I need
I did my own research and this is what I gathered. I never said it was ridiculous to think they are going to win the title. You can find the Feb convo if you want. This one is from December

OK I've got you down for no titles for the Celtics or Thunder possible

Never said that. Im just not handing them the title on December 17th.

In sports like the nba and baseball that are long, people don't care about title favorites when there's 70% of the regular season left to play. Get back to me in early April.

This title favorites is as silly as talking about world series favorites in late may

NBA playoffs are FAR less random than MLB ones

And favorites doesn't mean they are going to win for sure, just they are more likely to than other teams

I get it.

Just a topic i dont care much about this early in the season. For someone who is really into title favorites and etc, i think you should consider betting. I can help you setup your fanduel account

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t speak for every one

But the fact that they have such a propensity for blowing late leads has made everything a nail biter

They have earned this rep
Didn't you sense anything different this playoffs? They cruised through every series, with a big helping of extra injury luck they didn't even need.

I ain't saying you should have been jinxing it with guarantees, but where's the fun? Where's the trash talk?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did my own research and this is what I gathered. I never said it was ridiculous to think they are going to win the title. You can find the Feb convo if you want. This one is from December
I knew you couldn't do it....trolling it is then LOL

This by the way is you calling me ridiculous/silly:

"This title favorites is as silly as talking about world series favorites in late may"

Come on man, you know I get to do this by the rules of sports board trash talk. I picked them way early, you clowned me. It's not like that was some insightful pick by me, they were obviously the best team. Now it's my turn. Just answer the questions and we can move past it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics suck.

That is all

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you couldn't do it....trolling it is then LOL

This by the way is you calling me ridiculous/silly:

"This title favorites is as silly as talking about world series favorites in late may"

Come on man, you know I get to do this by the rules of sports board trash talk. I picked them way early, you clowned me. It's not like that was some insightful pick by me, they were obviously the best team. Now it's my turn. Just answer the questions and we can move past it.

I never clowned you. I just thought it was too early to discuss title favorites and that's the side I will always be on

And I'm not answering shit. The search box is here for that and you can pull up what I said just as I did. Based on what I pulled up in the search box, the Feb conversation doesn't exist just like Manti Te'o fake GF.

We had a convo in December which I pulled up here and I am unable to locate any other convo we really had about Boston winning the title.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never clowned you. I just thought it was too early to discuss title favorites and that's the side I will always be on

And I'm not answering shit. The search box is here for that and you can pull up what I said just as I did. Based on what I pulled up in the search box, the Feb conversation doesn't exist just like Manti Te'o fake GF.

We had a convo in December which I pulled up here and I am unable to locate any other convo we really had about Boston winning the title.
Excited Ne-Yo GIF by Nickelodeon

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you sense anything different this playoffs? They cruised through every series, with a big helping of extra injury luck they didn't even need.

I ain't saying you should have been jinxing it with guarantees, but where's the fun? Where's the trash talk?

Due to the injuries….not so much

The pacers series was way too close in particular

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair I barely talk trash about uconn

And they won national titles in April of 2023 and 2024

If you hadn’t heard already…