• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They are 8th right now. Look at standings. It's not like I'm saying that because its my opinion or anything.

They are 4th in the West. Doesn't mean they are 8th in the conference. I don't think anybody will disagree, the East is garbage this year. LSU will finish 5th or better in the conference.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't think a top 20 win is quality, then we will always differ on that opinion.

It's hard to say what a quality win is this year, but I think Wisconsin would be a quality win. Could easily have 1 loss if that isn't a quality win what is.

But it is hard to say what "quality" is. I still don't think Miami is a quality win and they only have 2 losses, that is just from seeing them play.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said they were, though UGA was extremely overrated to begin with. They were decimated on defense and returned almost no experience. All I said was NW was a very solid team that got hit even worse with injuries as the season has progressed.
UGa would have spanked NW.

As for returning players, we returned almost our entire O in tact. Our D was young, but our O was putting up the numbers. Overrated? I think not.

Since we are talking schedules, if OSU has to play the schedule we played, they would have at least 2 losses against Clemson, USCe, LSU, Missouri or Auburn. I am pretty sure of that.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UGa would have spanked NW.

As for returning players, we returned almost our entire O in tact. Our D was young, but our O was putting up the numbers. Overrated? I think not.

Since we are talking schedules, if OSU has to play the schedule we played, they would have at least 2 losses against Clemson, USCe, LSU, Missouri or Auburn. I am pretty sure of that.

I don't see OSU losing to any of the teams you mention.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I'll give you the "arguably" argument. I read more into it.

However, I don't think you understood the rest of my comment. I am agreeing with you that the Clemson win over UGA was a quality win for the Tigers. I think UGA was possibly a SECCG winner if injuries hadn't hit them. But overall they aren't a top team this year because they lacked depth. Hopefully that will be fixed. I'm getting tired of Bama winning the SEC every year. And I hate USCe with a passion. I'd like to see Richt put together a winner.
You don't understand what "depth" means. There isn't a team in the country that could lose it's top 2 RBs and top 5 WRs and not lose the games we lost. We aren't a top team this year, no one denies that, because we lost 7 of our top skill players for the entire season, or significant periods of time (4+ games).

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see OSU losing to any of the teams you mention.
Yeah, ok. One thing is for sure, we don't know because you haven't played a single team as good as any of those 5. Imagine that.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 6 WRs... Come on.
Actually, it's the top 5 ... we were starting the 6, 7 and 8 WRs. We also have lost both of our top TEs for several games, but who's counting at this point.

Malcolm Mitchell
Justin Scott-Wesley
Michael Bennett
Chris Conley
Jonathon Rumph

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really talking about injuries, suck it up it happens. NW lost half their team too. They don't have as much talent (recruiting) and depth as UGA, that is why they fell off the wagon.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really talking about injuries, suck it up it happens. NW lost half their team too. They don't have as much talent (recruiting) and depth as UGA, that is why they fell off the wagon.
Blah, blah, blah ... understand the context in which the injuries were being discussed in this thread before sticking your nose into it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah, blah, blah ... understand the context in which the injuries were being discussed in this thread before sticking your nose into it.

I don't care, don't bring the shit into this thread. UGA is irrelevant, yet again. :suds:

You are trying to say UGA would beat these teams if healthy and OSU would lose to opponents on your schedule, when you don't know. You are just pulling shit outta your ass. Let's play the "IF" game :rolleyes:

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, yet, you still haven't played any teams better than them. LOL.

I don't get why this is funny?

It's not like we as fans chose the shitty OOC or the lackluster league play...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care, don't bring the shit into this thread. UGA is irrelevant, yet again. :suds:

You are trying to say UGA would beat these teams if healthy and OSU would lose to opponents on your schedule, when you don't know. You are just pulling shit outta your ass. Let's play the "IF" game :rolleyes:

[X] mouthing off without understanding thread context
[X] ignore

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You don't understand what "depth" means. There isn't a team in the country that could lose it's top 2 RBs and top 5 WRs and not lose the games we lost. We aren't a top team this year, no one denies that, because we lost 7 of our top skill players for the entire season, or significant periods of time (4+ games).

Whatever dude. I guess you know it all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just mad bc UGA can't beat the opponents on their schedule. OSU has handled it. Their schedule is down and the B1G is down, suck it up. They can't be good every year and OSU can't have a legit schedule every year.

Non-conf we play Va Tech and Oklahoma in the future. The B1G will be the B1G and we all know who they are. If you wdon't like it, cry about it.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why this is funny?

It's not like we as fans chose the shitty OOC or the lackluster league play...
Here, I'll help you ... you are so sure you would beat all 5 of those ranked teams, yet you haven't played a single team as good as any of them, so you have no basis upon which you could make that conclusion. That is why I was laughing at you.