• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean those 2 wins that came well over a decade ago where neither team has even close to any remaining players or coaches? Talk about relevant.

No, it means beating a highly-ranked Alabama one year, and a highly-ranked Mizzou another, while stumbling through most of their season otherwise. As was stated, they're terribly inconsistent.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of like when you talk about BCS and National Championships? Talk about relevant.

How is that not relevant? Are you confused or something?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we mean beating a highly-ranked Alabama one year, and a highly-ranked Mizzou another, while stumbling through most of their season otherwise. As was stated, they're terribly inconsistent.

Mizzou is such a fucking chirade. This is a team that was a joke last year and all of the sudden they're getting pimped as being good because they got to play UGA and UF when they're way down and they've beaten nobody else.. Come on, man.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, it means beating a highly-ranked Alabama one year, and a highly-ranked Mizzou another, while stumbling through most of their season otherwise. As was stated, they're terribly inconsistent.

I'll go along with the Alabama game. The jury is still out on that "highly ranked" Missouri team though. My money is on them going in the tank. USCe will be in the SECCG.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Not funny.

2. Bc I posted in this thread, a couple posts you have a better opinion. Your 45 doesn't mean shit, football is played different these days. You must be stuck in the 70's. :laugh3:

If we are going by that logic, you know more than Todd Mcshay and the experts. You should start working for ESPN if your opinions are so great.

3. I said at least 4. That means for sure.

:suds: GL in the Alamo Bowl.
You just fail time and time again. The Alamo Bowl has a tie in with the PAC and the BigXII. We are in the SEC. UGa is probably looking at Chick-fil-a or Music City.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou is such a fucking chirade. This is a team that was a joke last year and all of the sudden they're getting pimped as being good because they got to play UGA and UF when they're way down and they've beaten nobody else.. Come on, man.
The whole pimping thing for not having beat anyone else ... sort of like OSU?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that not relevant? Are you confused or something?
Let me slow down for you ... you discount losses over a decade old, but appear to be proud of NCs and BCS titles that are more than a decade old. There you go.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole pimping thing for not having beat anyone else ... sort of like OSU?

Ha, right. Wisconsin is head and shoulders above the shell of a team either UGA or UF trotted out against Mizzou. Hell, I'd say healthy NW and Iowa are also without a doubt. Florida's offense is allergic to the end zone and UGA wasn't that good to begin with, considering they don't have a defense and were missing everyone on offense for that game.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me slow down for you ... you discount losses over a decade old, but appear to be proud of NCs and BCS titles that are more than a decade old. There you go.

...we are still in the BCS era, Rain Man. I'm not talking about games from a decade ago, I'm talking about the system we currently are in. For touting a team with so many big-time wins, you'd assume they have at least one conference title or BCS win, but they don't. Wow, how did you not understand that?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, right. Wisconsin is head and shoulders above the shell of a team either UGA or UF trotted out against Mizzou. Hell, I'd say healthy NW and Iowa are also without a doubt. Florida's offense is allergic to the end zone and UGA wasn't that good to begin with, considering they don't have a defense and were missing everyone on offense for that game.
So we agree ... Missouri and OSU both have terrible schedules and haven't played anyone and are therefore overrated. It took how many pages for us to get here?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we agree ... Missouri and OSU both have terrible schedules and haven't played anyone and are therefore overrated. It took how many pages for us to get here?

Except Ohio State is a proven commodity with a proven coach and proven talent. Meanwhile, Mizzou wasn't even bowl eligible last year and has been average at best for the majority of the last decade, yet now are world-beaters. Need me to explain anything else for you?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...we are still in the BCS era, Rain Man. I'm not talking about games from a decade ago, I'm talking about the system we currently are in. For touting a team with so many big-time wins, you'd assume they have at least one conference title or BCS win, but they don't. Wow, how did you not understand that?
You realize you aren't making sense, right? Your BCS title is over a decade ago. And your two losses to USCe were in the BCS era.

FWIW, I am not touting USCes big wins. What the original poster said was that you'd be surprised that USCe wins big games and then loses lesser games. It is a documented fact that has nothing to do with the BCS era, NCs, BCS titles, etc. Even USCe fans will tell you about their frustration with that.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Ohio State is a proven commodity with a proven coach and proven talent. Meanwhile, Mizzou wasn't even bowl eligible last year and has been average at best for the majority of the last decade, yet now are world-beaters. Need me to explain anything else for you?
You can't seem to make a cogent argument, so I'll pass on you explaining anything to me.

Last year's Missouri has nothing to do with you ripping Missouri's schedule this year as being soft when OSU's is equally soft. Whether they were good in the past decade doesn't have anything to do with this year. And, I agree with you that I think they are overrated ... the next two games will tell us. But right now I think they are overrated like you and I agree that OSU is.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize you aren't making sense, right? Your BCS title is over a decade ago. And your two losses to USCe were in the BCS era.

FWIW, I am not touting USCes big wins. What the original poster said was that you'd be surprised that USCe wins big games and then loses lesser games. It is a documented fact that has nothing to do with the BCS era, NCs, BCS titles, etc. Even USCe fans will tell you about their frustration with that.

What I said had literally nothing to do with Ohio State whatsoever. I was not talking about our title or our BCS wins. I said that, for touting a team that wins big games or whatever, you'd think that they would have an ACTUAL big game win in the BCS era. However, they have none. No conference titles, no BCS wins, no NCs.

I know you like to troll OSU on here, but when someone isn't even talking about OSU you could try and give it a rest.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't seem to make a cogent argument, so I'll pass on you explaining anything to me.

Last year's Missouri has nothing to do with you ripping Missouri's schedule this year as being soft when OSU's is equally soft. Whether they were good in the past decade doesn't have anything to do with this year. And, I agree with you that I think they are overrated ... the next two games will tell us. But right now I think they are overrated like you and I agree that OSU is.

Dude, I was ripping their team. You try and claim that as a "big win" to support your SCar argument while I was merely pointing out this team hasn't done shit. OSU is underrated if anything.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 4th in the West. Doesn't mean they are 8th in the conference. I don't think anybody will disagree, the East is garbage this year. LSU will finish 5th or better in the conference.

1. Alabama 6-0
2. Missouri 5-1
3. Auburn 5-1
4. South Carolina 5-2
5. Texas A&M 4-2
6. Georgia 4-2
7. Ole Miss 3-3
8. LSU 3-3

Again your OPINION can think they are 5th in the SEC, but the FACT is they are currently in 8th place(Ole Miss beat them H2H so they own the tie-breaker). The 8th place team in the SEC is 5 spots behind the 2nd place team in the B1G in the BCS. Like I said, it would be a pick game, and I stand by that statement.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I was ripping their team. You try and claim that as a "big win" to support your SCar argument while I was merely pointing out this team hasn't done shit. OSU is underrated if anything.
You need to make up your mind. In one post you agree that OSU is overrated, and now you say they are underrated.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to make up your mind. In one post you agree that OSU is overrated, and now you say they are underrated.

Link to where I explicitly said OSU is overrated?