• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is 3-1 vs the SEC in the BCS era ( wins over LSU, Florida and USCe) and 1-5 vs OSU in that same time span ( if that helps).... LOL. Argue away gentlemen!!!

Fify and 3 of 5 losses weren't BCS bowls, 2 were NCG's obviously

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fify and 3 of 5 losses weren't BCS bowls, 2 were NCG's obviously

No I was saying Iowa was 1-9 vs OSU :) You guys kick our ass BUT we OWN the SEC!!! LOL

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's the top 5 ... we were starting the 6, 7 and 8 WRs. We also have lost both of our top TEs for several games, but who's counting at this point.

Malcolm Mitchell
Justin Scott-Wesley
Michael Bennett
Chris Conley
Jonathon Rumph

1. Malcolm Mitchell: 0 stats this season since he was hurt game 1. (down to 2, 3, 4 string wrs)
2. Justin Scott-Wesley: Played 6 games. 16 catches and 2 tds.
3. Michael Bennett: Only missed 2 games.

These were the only 3 WRs missing from the GA team for the Mizzou and Vandy losses. So when were you guys starting your "6th, 7th, and 8th string WRs?

4. Chris Conley: Leading receiver for GA, missed the last two games, both wins.
5. Jonathon Rumph: NEVER PLAYED A GAME FOR GEORGIA until last week. Was hurt in preseason.

Sure, the injuries suck but you're exaggerating big time. I could list all UWs injuries and make it look like a massacre too, but the facts speak for themselves.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Malcolm Mitchell: 0 stats this season since he was hurt game 1. (down to 2, 3, 4 string wrs)

These were the only 3 WRs missing from the GA team for the Mizzou and Vandy losses. So when were you guys starting your "6th, 7th, and 8th string WRs?

5. Jonathon Rumph: NEVER PLAYED A GAME FOR GEORGIA until last week. Was hurt in preseason.

Sure, the injuries suck but you're exaggerating big time. I could list all UWs injuries and make it look like a massacre too, but the facts speak for themselves.

Seems like a lack of depth at the WR position from the start

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL ... if you are really going to argue that UGa wasn't crippled due to injuries, I am at a loss for words. It has been covered heavily by the national press, and it isn't in doubt. Bring on the UW injuries if you think you can.

Rumph being out since pre-season, and Mitchell out in 1st game ... how is that not losing 2 of your top 5 WRs, as I said. Of the 5, we only had Conley for Missouri (so that's top 4 of 5 ... show me UW's losses as such), and then he was injured in the next game. Meanwhile, we were without both RBs, starting true Freshman in our 2 losses. You want to argue about that?

Damn, you UW and OSU fans are going crazy tonight.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... if you are really going to argue that UGa wasn't crippled due to injuries, I am at a loss for words. It has been covered heavily by the national press, and it isn't in doubt. Bring on the UW injuries if you think you can.

Rumph being out since pre-season, and Mitchell out in 1st game ... how is that not losing 2 of your top 5 WRs, as I said. Of the 5, we only had Conley for Missouri (so that's top 4 of 5 ... show me UW's losses as such), and then he was injured in the next game. Meanwhile, we were without both RBs, starting true Freshman in our 2 losses. You want to argue about that?

Damn, you UW and OSU fans are going crazy tonight.

Did you even read what I wrote? I was only contesting your "started 6,7,8 string wrs" which simply isn't true.

Rumph never took a snap or made a Georgia depth chart, and he was hurt before the season.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even read what I wrote? I was only contesting your "started 6,7,8 string wrs" which simply isn't true.

Rumph never took a snap or made a Georgia depth chart, and he was hurt before the season.
Good lord ... so in some games we were starting WRs 5, 6 and 7, and in some 2, 5 and 7. Really? Can you not get the point that was being made without being a pedantic twit?

The funny thing is that the UGa injuries didn't even come up in a discussion directly about UGa ... someone was trying to say that because UGa wasn't ranked today, that Clemson's win in week 1 was not a quality win. It was an FSU v. OSU softer schedule argument that somehow dragged UGa into it. I get that our year is most likely done for ... we would have to beat Auburn and have Missouri lose its last 2 games to get the to the SECCG ... but the argument being made by the OSU fan was idiotic.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok next time I try making a factual point I'll be very nice about it.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord ... so in some games we were starting WRs 5, 6 and 7, and in some 2, 5 and 7. Really? Can you not get the point that was being made without being a pedantic twit?

The funny thing is that the UGa injuries didn't even come up in a discussion directly about UGa ... someone was trying to say that because UGa wasn't ranked today, that Clemson's win in week 1 was not a quality win. It was an FSU v. OSU softer schedule argument that somehow dragged UGa into it. I get that our year is most likely done for ... we would have to beat Auburn and have Missouri lose its last 2 games to get the to the SECCG ... but the argument being made by the OSU fan was idiotic.

Zjwo4.gif

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, gotcha. I'm gonna say this ridiculous thing that isn't backed up by fact and then tell you to go research why.

So, that's one game. Any more? All I notice is that SCar is good but not great and upset a good team one time. In other words, they don't have a tendency to win big games. They've done it once.

they beat central florida on the road. better than any of ohio state's 21 straight wins (or whatever it is up to)

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
they beat central florida on the road. better than any of ohio state's 21 straight wins (or whatever it is up to)

It's pretty funny how that is impressive (beating UCF). Last year when they were on the Buckeyes schedule all we heard was they are a nobody.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty funny how that is impressive (beating UCF). Last year when they were on the Buckeyes schedule all we heard was they are a nobody.

Yeah but last year they lost 3 regular season games, their ccg and their bowl. :whistle: