• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio States schedule is weaker than Bamas??

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't explicitly say it, the logical conclusion of your rantings is that they are.

I notice you have stopped talking about the SCar not winning anything discussion since I made you look like the slow-witted old fool that you are. I'd say you're not quite at my level of intelligence, so I'll just leave you be.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice you have stopped talking about the SCar not winning anything discussion since I made you look like the slow-witted old fool that you are. I'd say you're not quite at my level of intelligence, so I'll just leave you be.
It is simply the case that you are a level 1 thinker ... no one ever said that USCe won BCS titles or NCs that you keep bringing up. UNA said they had a tendency to win big games and then lose lesser games. This is a fact, unless at your level 1 thinking the only big games are NC games. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is simply the case that you are a level 1 thinker ... no one ever said that USCe won BCS titles or NCs that you keep bringing up. UNA said they had a tendency to win big games and then lose lesser games. This is a fact, unless at your level 1 thinking the only big games are NC games. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

:laugh3:

I never once said the only big games are NC games. I said big games include conference championships, BCS games, and NC games, games that SCar have not won. Hell they've barely ever even played for the conference let alone in a BCS game or NC game. So, tell me, what are all of these "big games" they have the tendency to win.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. Alabama 6-0
2. Missouri 5-1
3. Auburn 5-1
4. South Carolina 5-2
5. Texas A&M 4-2
6. Georgia 4-2
7. Ole Miss 3-3
8. LSU 3-3

Again your OPINION can think they are 5th in the SEC, but the FACT is they are currently in 8th place(Ole Miss beat them H2H so they own the tie-breaker). The 8th place team in the SEC is 5 spots behind the 2nd place team in the B1G in the BCS. Like I said, it would be a pick game, and I stand by that statement.

Ok. I can see that you're always right so I'm done arguing with you. Good for you. I stand by my statements too.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I can see that you're always right so I'm done arguing with you. Good for you. I stand by my statements too.

You're going to stand by your statement, which is completely wrong? Ok? :noidea:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

I never once said the only big games are NC games. I said big games include conference championships, BCS games, and NC games, games that SCar have not won. Hell they've barely ever even played for the conference let alone in a BCS game or NC game. So, tell me, what are all of these "big games" they have the tendency to win.
Do your own research, but a great example was in 2010 when they beat then no. 1 Alabama, and the following week lost to Kentucky. Losing to to a 5-loss Auburn in 2011 after having the clear shot to the SECCG with wins over UGa and UF. There are more, as any USCe fan will tell you as they pull out their hair.

In the context that UNA used it, big games are not limited to title games ... there are big games every year that effect the conference and national title games.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama 6-0
2. Missouri 5-1
3. Auburn 5-1
4. South Carolina 5-2
5. Texas A&M 4-2
6. Georgia 4-2
7. Ole Miss 3-3
8. LSU 3-3

Again your OPINION can think they are 5th in the SEC, but the FACT is they are currently in 8th place(Ole Miss beat them H2H so they own the tie-breaker). The 8th place team in the SEC is 5 spots behind the 2nd place team in the B1G in the BCS. Like I said, it would be a pick game, and I stand by that statement.

That is not ranking the teams in terms of best team to worst team. The Polls prove that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not ranking the teams in terms of best team to worst team. The Polls prove that.

8th in the SEC standings, 8th in the computer rankings, 6th in the human polls(the two teams behind them in the human polls they lost to) I have a hard time saying they are anything but the 8th best team in the SEC right now. And I think they are definitely a top 25 caliber team too.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: No. Your statement is wrong.
I will arbitrate. At best you can list LSU as the 6th in the SEC. This would line up with the human polls. That argument is weakened in that two teams that are below them in the polls both beat LSU heads up.

Moreover, if you look just at conference standings, not overall standings, 0, 1 and 2 loss teams are obviously ahead of LSU, an IC 3 loss team. There are 6 of those. The other IC 3 loss team beat LSU heads up, thus winning the tie breaker.

Verdict: LSU is currently 8th in the SEC.

/thread

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I will arbitrate. At best you can list LSU as the 6th in the SEC. This would line up with the human polls. That argument is weakened in that two teams that are below them in the polls both beat LSU heads up.

Moreover, if you look just at conference standings, not overall standings, 0, 1 and 2 loss teams are obviously ahead of LSU, an IC 3 loss team. There are 6 of those. The other IC 3 loss team beat LSU heads up, thus winning the tie breaker.

Verdict: LSU is currently 8th in the SEC.

/thread

Wrong. If you go back through my posts I said at the end of the season. I stand by that. At the end of the season LSU will not be the 8th place SEC team.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. If you go back through my posts I said at the end of the season. I stand by that. At the end of the season LSU will not be the 8th place SEC team.
Well, my verdict isn't wrong ... I said that "LSU is currently 8th in the SEC," and they are.

No one can argue with you if you are saying you think LSU will not be 8th in the SEC at the end of the year, because none of us know. I wasn't aware that was the discussion. It seemed more that LSU was being compared to Wisconsin today, not at the end of the year.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your own research, but a great example was in 2010 when they beat then no. 1 Alabama, and the following week lost to Kentucky. Losing to to a 5-loss Auburn in 2011 after having the clear shot to the SECCG with wins over UGa and UF. There are more, as any USCe fan will tell you as they pull out their hair.

In the context that UNA used it, big games are not limited to title games ... there are big games every year that effect the conference and national title games.

Ha, gotcha. I'm gonna say this ridiculous thing that isn't backed up by fact and then tell you to go research why.

So, that's one game. Any more? All I notice is that SCar is good but not great and upset a good team one time. In other words, they don't have a tendency to win big games. They've done it once.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, gotcha. I'm gonna say this ridiculous thing that isn't backed up by fact and then tell you to go research why.

So, that's one game. Any more? All I notice is that SCar is good but not great and upset a good team one time. In other words, they don't have a tendency to win big games. They've done it once.
Uh, I gave you two games. Now you can't even count to 2. I am not going to take the time to dig for more. But, those of us that know SEC football know they are there.

And you still are too dumb to understand the context in which the whole discussion is taking place. Move along please ...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I gave you two games. Now you can't even count to 2. I am not going to take the time to dig for more. But, those of us that know SEC football know they are there.

And you still are too dumb to understand the context in which the whole discussion is taking place. Move along please ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You gave me two games in the course of lord knows how many years and that's a "tendency". LMFAO! Dude you have to just be trolling or messing around. NOBODY is this stupid... holy shit.

"Those of us that know SEC football..." :lol::laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just fail time and time again. The Alamo Bowl has a tie in with the PAC and the BigXII. We are in the SEC. UGa is probably looking at Chick-fil-a or Music City.

It was a joke. Meineke Car Care Bowl. :laugh3:

Maybe that, depends how they finish the season.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You gave me two games in the course of lord knows how many years and that's a "tendency". LMFAO! Dude you have to just be trolling or messing around. NOBODY is this stupid... holy shit.

"Those of us that know SEC football..." :lol::laugh3:
You have no idea what you are talking about do you ... you have no idea what the context of the discussion even was. Two games in the past 3 years backs up what UNA was saying. I've done this before with you, and I have to do it again ...

[X] Twit filter

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what you are talking about do you ... you have no idea what the context of the discussion even was. Two games in the past 3 years backs up what UNA was saying. I've done this before with you, and I have to do it again ...

[X] Twit filter

Ha, whatever dude. Beating an unproven Mizzou team is nowhere near considered a "big win" in anyone's minds but SCar fans. Big wins are conference title game wins, BCS wins, and NC wins. Let me know when SC wins a few and then you'll finally be allowed to say I'm wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't explicitly say it, the logical conclusion of your rantings is that they are.

Put words in peoples' mouths. Come on man you are making this into a charade ever since you came into this thread.

Everyone has an opinion, that's what this place is for. But can you have a straight conversation w/o trying to jumble everything up.

You think OSU will have 2 losses out of UGA top 5 opponents. OSU fans disagree. Carry on we won't know ever bc we aren't in the same confereence. We could play pne of those teams in bowl season but most likely not.

Dude is just trolln hard. :laugh3:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is 3-1 vs the SEC in the BCS era ( wins over LSU, Florida and USCe) and 1-9 vs OSU in that same time span ( if that helps).... LOL. Argue away gentlemen!!!