• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better not have The Bloodline turn on Sami already. You can stretch this out another couple of months

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Bunch K GIF
It’s like saying the Independent League is MLB quality.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better not have The Bloodline turn on Sami already. You can stretch this out another couple of months
what makes you think they are going to turn on him?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes you think they are going to turn on him?

Jey pulled him aside on SD and told him to clean himself up for when Roman comes Friday. They have something special planned for him.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jey pulled him aside on SD and told him to clean himself up for when Roman comes Friday. They have something special planned for him.
you think that's them turning on him? I don't see that at all...not yet

I think they will be pushing him for the US Title or something...give him more of an opportunity to contribute.

when they do turn it should be when he lets them down...and it has to involve KO. Maybe they go ham on KO one night after KO challenges Roman and Sami steps in and stops them and that is enough.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been waiting since a week after he was in the bloodline.

The one thing slowing this down is simple, Roman does not want to work with Owens. KO and Zayne were already supposed to have taken the tag belts off the usos. Look at who Roman faced when he did wrestle during the pandemic, the usos. He did not want to work with anyone else, he gets a say. I am fine with this too, since Owens does not deserve a whatever you call it title anyway, and Rock does not have to take the belts off Roman either, it will be Solo.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one thing slowing this down is simple, Roman does not want to work with Owens. KO and Zayne were already supposed to have taken the tag belts off the usos. Look at who Roman faced when he did wrestle during the pandemic, the usos. He did not want to work with anyone else, he gets a say. I am fine with this too, since Owens does not deserve a whatever you call it title anyway, and Rock does not have to take the belts off Roman either, it will be Solo.
what makes you think he doesn't want to work with Owens?

hasn't Owens said he doesn't want another title? I don't know what his angle is anymore, he just shows up and fights.

but they Owens-Zayne friendship is going to be what pulls Sami from the bloodline...it has to

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes you think he doesn't want to work with Owens?

hasn't Owens said he doesn't want another title? I don't know what his angle is anymore, he just shows up and fights.

but they Owens-Zayne friendship is going to be what pulls Sami from the bloodline...it has to
It starts with it has not happened yet, and it ended with that eardrum popping slap during the poor excuse for war games they did. I brought up the owens deal, but I think it somehow got turned into not wanting to win the IC title more than Owen Hart did recently. The only reason Owens gets in a match with Roman is so the bloodline can destroy him and turn on Sami.
In all honesty, they should have let that happen at wargames.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Owens has not 1, not 2 but 3 Title matches with Roman during the pandemic

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens has not 1, not 2 but 3 Title matches with Roman during the pandemic
I thought that was the case too...Roman has no problem with KO as far as I can tell

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricochet/Gunther

*chef kiss*

Also, apparently Kevin Owens wants John Cena to fuck Santa Claus in the ass

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It starts with it has not happened yet, and it ended with that eardrum popping slap during the poor excuse for war games they did. I brought up the owens deal, but I think it somehow got turned into not wanting to win the IC title more than Owen Hart did recently. The only reason Owens gets in a match with Roman is so the bloodline can destroy him and turn on Sami.
In all honesty, they should have let that happen at wargames.
Wasn’t the pooped ear drum proven to be a false report?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see something going wrong for Sami at the Smackdown match against Cena and KO. I think it will be a big loyalty test for Sami or he lets Roman down in some big way.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas at the Mysterios went slightly better than Thanksgiving in that no one got their ass beat

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That KO/Cena vs Sami/Reigns match was a bit of a letdown. Like the first half of the match was entrances, a short exchange from Sami/KO, and a long commercial break. Then Cena basically laid outside the entire match. I guess he really didn't want to risk getting hurt and causing filming delays.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That KO/Cena vs Sami/Reigns match was a bit of a letdown. Like the first half of the match was entrances, a short exchange from Sami/KO, and a long commercial break. Then Cena basically laid outside the entire match. I guess he really didn't want to risk getting hurt and causing filming delays.
There’s no doubt he was given clear instructions by his people on what he was and was not allowed to do.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like KO took a shot to the eye at some point and is gonna have a shiner.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see something going wrong for Sami at the Smackdown match against Cena and KO. I think it will be a big loyalty test for Sami or he lets Roman down in some big way.
So there's the turn on Sami (which Sami played perfectly cowering in the corner).

Now you have Sami save KO in some way at RR and it's done. Not sure KO wins the title though...might just be that Sami stands in Roman's way from killing KO.

Would love to see the big title somehow end up on Sami...the place would explode.