• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's the turn on Sami (which Sami played perfectly cowering in the corner).

Now you have Sami save KO in some way at RR and it's done. Not sure KO wins the title though...might just be that Sami stands in Roman's way from killing KO.

Would love to see the big title somehow end up on Sami...the place would explode.
The best thing possible from a fans perspective is Sami wins the Rumble, costs RR the match against Owens so he wins the title, then it’s Sami vs KO for the title and RR vs the Rock without the title. No offense but Cody can go for the US title or some shit.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing possible from a fans perspective is Sami wins the Rumble, costs RR the match against Owens so he wins the title, then it’s Sami vs KO for the title and RR vs the Rock without the title. No offense but Cody can go for the US title or some shit.

Roman and rock is gonna main event mania

It wouls be the biggest match on the card

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Rock agrees..........................

Apparently seen tons of Scutterbug saying Romans is fighting on BOTH nights. Defending BOTH titles

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rock agrees..........................

Apparently seen tons of Scutterbug saying Romans is fighting on BOTH nights. Defending BOTH titles

That would make sense

But imo unless he’s losing both titles, he needs to drop it Sunday night

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It can main event. But if that is the match then it can’t be for the title so that means it is Cody vs RR and there is zero reason Cody should ever be a heavyweight champ of a company.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can main event. But if that is the match then it can’t be for the title so that means it is Cody vs RR and there is zero reason Cody should ever be a heavyweight champ of a company.

I think it’s fine.

I don’t think owens is the right guy for taking out reigns

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s fine.

I don’t think owens is the right guy for taking out reigns
If Roman is screwed out of it, I think it’s fine. With how hot Sami is he should get the real push unlike the manufactured Kofimania. Not a long reign but this Wrestlemania they need something big so Vince can fire every board member and send all the dumb ass Johnny Gargano’s to AEW instead of being in big boy wrestling.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Roman is screwed out of it, I think it’s fine. With how hot Sami is he should get the real push unlike the manufactured Kofimania. Not a long reign but this Wrestlemania they need something big so Vince can fire every board member and send all the dumb ass Johnny Gargano’s to AEW instead of being in big boy wrestling.

I like half this

I think Sami winning the rumble is fine

I think maybe a mistake that almost costs him and Sami winning the rumble works too

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like half this

I think Sami winning the rumble is fine

I think maybe a mistake that almost costs him and Sami winning the rumble works too
This is the perfect Wrestlemania to make all happy. Bring back the legends for the old fans and give the new age fan the KO and Sami, obviously need to squash Sami shortly afterwards though. Need something big for a big sell or to keep the stock price high while Vince walks through Titan Tower with a Tommy gun.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There we go, Roman vs Sami at EC in Sami’s hometown of Montreal.
Gimme GIF by Little Blue Fairy

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can already hear Cornette crying that Sami got the crap kicked out of him but came back in a week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman was melting that promo tonight. He changed his cadence midway thru the promo to deny the fans doing the stupidass "what" chant. Improvised the Jey lines to Sami when the crowd started chanting for Jey. Elite level work. It's super impressive how far he's come from a few years ago

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did exactly what they needed to do. Well job.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman was melting that promo tonight. He changed his cadence midway thru the promo to deny the fans doing the stupidass "what" chant. Improvised the Jey lines to Sami when the crowd started chanting for Jey. Elite level work. It's super impressive how far he's come from a few years ago

Yes

He may have had this in him.

It’s not easy to do good face promos

Most are boring as hell and super delusional

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

He may have had this in him.

It’s not easy to do good face promos

Most are boring as hell and super delusional

They never let him be himself which is the problem. Not that this version of Roman is the real Roman, but what they had him doing before for years and years when he was a face was a very rigid and scripted babyface role. It was the blandest of the bland. And he struggled sticking to that because if you saw him in outside of kayfabe interviews, he was much more jovial and lively. Had a coolness and laid back charm to him. If they let more of that shine through as a babyface, he would have gotten over no problem. It's hard not to like him after seeing the interviews of him. But they forced him into that rigid Cena-esque doing it for the kids babyface role and it just wasn't a fit.

This version of Roman they're allowing him to color outside the lines more and he's a much more natural talker there.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never let him be himself which is the problem. Not that this version of Roman is the real Roman, but what they had him doing before for years and years when he was a face was a very rigid and scripted babyface role. It was the blandest of the bland. And he struggled sticking to that because if you saw him in outside of kayfabe interviews, he was much more jovial and lively. Had a coolness and laid back charm to him. If they let more of that shine through as a babyface, he would have gotten over no problem. It's hard not to like him after seeing the interviews of him. But they forced him into that rigid Cena-esque doing it for the kids babyface role and it just wasn't a fit.

This version of Roman they're allowing him to color outside the lines more and he's a much more natural talker there.

Most faces are like that imo

Wwe just tells you to cheer for people and people listen

Even boring Roman still got big crowds because he was a “good guy”

But this work is outstanding

I miss the social media promos on the stairs machine on Saturdays after sd lol