• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like him or not but Logan Paul is an incredible talent.

Dude needs to do this full time. He's a natural. It's ridiculous how good he is so soon.

Sucks that he completely blew out his knee though.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude needs to do this full time. He's a natural. It's ridiculous how good he is so soon.

looks like its going to be part time since he did not limp thru the second half of the match, did his biggest aerial attack at the end, but has an injury that should take 9 months to a year to heal. Maybe his exhibitionist brother will step in since he is good at pulling punches. But he wont do it, those punches to the usos were just terrible.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How could he do that though. He isn’t give up on his $500 million ventures to come go wrestle.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gunther is the best IC champion we’ve had in a long long time. The dudes matches are home run after home run.

Did AJ styles die?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could he do that though. He isn’t give up on his $500 million ventures to come go wrestle.

He can do like MJF type schedule and still do most of that stuff. MJF has wrestled like 5 times a year for AEW. If Logan just showed up to talk once every 2 to 3 weeks, and wrestled 6 to 8 times a year, it'd be fine.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can do like MJF type schedule and still do most of that stuff. MJF has wrestled like 5 times a year for AEW. If Logan just showed up to talk once every 2 to 3 weeks, and wrestled 6 to 8 times a year, it'd be fine.
He is a gimmick now. If he gets more involved you don’t think that would cause issues? Has it ever really happened that a rookie becomes a full time starter and is worth more money than your top main eventers combined. Plus Logan’s younger brother is trying to get that MMA and Boxing union going and it seems as a worst word in WWE than insert racial or sexual slur.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I want to see Sami roll in with some tribal tats...see how that goes over

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Survivor Series should be the best Survivor Series in a long ass time

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Survivor Series should be the best Survivor Series in a long ass time
is there just the one big tag match? I remember there used to be multiple

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there just the one big tag match? I remember there used to be multiple

There's just the men's match and the women's match. It's probably since both are War Games style matches but its better this way anyway since both actually have story purposes to them. In the past and its much of the reason Survivor Series has rapidly declined, the matches were just slapped together with little rhyme or reason

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just the men's match and the women's match. It's probably since both are War Games style matches but its better this way anyway since both actually have story purposes to them. In the past and its much of the reason Survivor Series has rapidly declined, the matches were just slapped together with little rhyme or reason

So is the womens war games match.

What exactly is the story?

DC: we don’t like crack addicts

BB: imma smoke what rock I got

Wwe: war games!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SS WarGames slapped. Minus the women's title match (Ronda is pretty bad and not improving), that card was entertaining. And the storytelling in the men's WG match *chef kiss*

SAMI USO!

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least the womans match had some story to them with a feud all along the way. I honestly thought the only reason for the mens war games was to have the bloodline turn on zayne so zayne and owens take the tag titles. But just watched terrible spots all night long and a reason zayne is not main event material. The Judgment day vs the OC was the smarter match if they were not going to turn on sami. But they are dragging ass with wyatt and are just going to line him up with nobodies anyway so they are blowing that one too. The whole way the match is set up makes it pretty dumb for any team with the advantage to even wrestle. Crockett had war games running perfectly.

Watched Bobby Lashley miss the spear that got Theory the pin, Ronda is just bad, I guess the only thing I am thankful for is there is no sunday special in december.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least the womans match had some story to them with a feud all along the way. I honestly thought the only reason for the mens war games was to have the bloodline turn on zayne so zayne and owens take the tag titles. But just watched terrible spots all night long and a reason zayne is not main event material. The Judgment day vs the OC was the smarter match if they were not going to turn on sami. But they are dragging ass with wyatt and are just going to line him up with nobodies anyway so they are blowing that one too. The whole way the match is set up makes it pretty dumb for any team with the advantage to even wrestle. Crockett had war games running perfectly.

Watched Bobby Lashley miss the spear that got Theory the pin, Ronda is just bad, I guess the only thing I am thankful for is there is no sunday special in december.

What? There was no real story to that unless you count Daren the lion

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lashley had to hit it at a weird angle or it wouldn’t have worked

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been a great storyline like Sami and the bloodline since the Rock in 98 in pro wrestling?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been a great storyline like Sami and the bloodline since the Rock in 98 in pro wrestling?

It's certainly the best one WWE has done in quite some time

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is the only pro wrestling company
Brady Bunch K GIF