• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Smackdown thread

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, thats just the nxt thing where they cheer for everyone on the home team.
so where do you put Gargano? He's gone heel with Ciampa after losing to Balor.

and where do you put WALTER? Babyface or heel? He plays both sides too

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where do I put WALTER?

under balors foot since they’re wasting time with that angle rather than letting him break Cole and end UE forever.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did......

we have a new Universal Champion

If they didn't want Fiend vs Roman for the title the other option was Fiend/Cena(where they’re likely headed) at WM for the title and that would result in even more fans bitching at WWE that Cena just returned and automatically got a title shot. Hell at least Goldberg has wrestled more than Cena in the past 3 years.

they couldn’t do the obvious thing by getting the top women’s belt off a trash unskilled red head....but they do that to best, hottest thing in the entire company...

It’s retarded. Plain and simple.

I bet HHH was behind it...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fans will cling to heels.

people like heels like Finn cause they’re interesting.

but look at how he’s treated most of the tome. He has the wwe forgot how to wrestle CAuse I’m a heel disease.

in that triple threat with ciampa and Keith Lee last December a routine shoulder block took him out for 5 minutes

that doesn’t happen to faces

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they couldn’t do the obvious thing by getting the top women’s belt off a trash unskilled red head....but they do that to best, hottest thing in the entire company...

It’s retarded. Plain and simple.

I bet HHH was behind it...

I bet it's Goldberg/Cena at WM

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldberg against the winner of the elimination chamber, already reported to be Roman Reigns

this is not the way to keep reigns away from the fiend.

fucking retarded.

only way to describe it

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really watch, but I follow for some weird reason. I have no idea how it became something I do to be honest...

I get that. I got caught 32 years ago. Following and mostly watching since then.

Watch the R-Truth doc guys. It is very well done.

Jack Crockett found a gem in the confines of a cell

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they didn't want Fiend vs Roman for the title the other option was Fiend/Cena(where they’re likely headed) at WM for the title and that would result in even more fans bitching at WWE that Cena just returned and automatically got a title shot. Hell at least Goldberg has wrestled more than Cena in the past 3 years.

I'd much rather have it be Cena vs Fiend for the title. It's a VASTLY superior match in every way. Especially if you put Fiend over. Cena is still close enough to the product to where he's not a nostaglia act. It's believeable he might have one last good run in him. And you'd have an interesting dynamic of would they put the Fiend over him or go with Cena tying the record for title runs. There's a lot of intrigue both in the meta and story wise to play with. From what I've seen of the reaction, most everyone would have taken this happily.

This Goldberg stuff is just fucking stupid. Normally, I'm the type that's pretty mellow. People like different things, that's ok. But if you're out there and you like this, you're fucking stupid. Once again for the people in the back, you are fucking stupid. Goldberg is in his mid-50s, can't go more than 4 minutes without gassing out, barely is even a part timer. He's not entertaining and hasn't been in 25 years. What story is there to tell with him other than to make everyone else look stupid because everyone else on the roster has to stop and play along. It stops everything. Any momentum guys have built up over the weeks or months gets squashed dropping in a guy like Goldberg.The guys on the roster have been busting their ass week in and week out. They deserve better than this.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather have it be Cena vs Fiend for the title. It's a VASTLY superior match in every way. Especially if you put Fiend over. Cena is still close enough to the product to where he's not a nostaglia act. It's believeable he might have one last good run in him. And you'd have an interesting dynamic of would they put the Fiend over him or go with Cena tying the record for title runs. There's a lot of intrigue both in the meta and story wise to play with. From what I've seen of the reaction, most everyone would have taken this happily.

This Goldberg stuff is just fucking stupid. Normally, I'm the type that's pretty mellow. People like different things, that's ok. But if you're out there and you like this, you're fucking stupid. Once again for the people in the back, you are fucking stupid. Goldberg is in his mid-50s, can't go more than 4 minutes without gassing out, barely is even a part timer. He's not entertaining and hasn't been in 25 years. What story is there to tell with him other than to make everyone else look stupid because everyone else on the roster has to stop and play along. It stops everything. Any momentum guys have built up over the weeks or months gets squashed dropping in a guy like Goldberg.The guys on the roster have been busting their ass week in and week out. They deserve better than this.

dude could not even actually hit the jackhammer....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would’ve been a good year for another fatal four way for the title.

fiend has someone locked in the mandible claw and Goldberg jackhammers someone else and gets the pin and the strap.

that would’ve been fine.

this? This is hot garbage.

the fiend is dead.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would’ve been a good year for another fatal four way for the title.

fiend has someone locked in the mandible claw and Goldberg jackhammers someone else and gets the pin and the strap.

that would’ve been fine.

this? This is hot garbage.

the fiend is dead.
thanks for nothing, Saudi Arabia

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounded like Saudi Arabia demanded title changes for their billion dollars this year

miz and Morrison made some sense.

this made zero sense.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miz and Morrison made some sense.

this made zero sense.
agree

and to do a squash match with Ricochet and Lesner is dumb.

also, completely halts any momentum you have with Naomi.