• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Prospect Of The Day

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK just let me know when I'm up. I live in Thailand so that little thing called the IDL comes into play. I was fine until this week.
You're up. Sorry about the confusion. I did not take into account the 14 hour difference!
Sheeze. You'd think I'd know better after spending most of my time on SportsHoopla from your time zone.
Apologies to all!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen this kid rumored to go in the 2nd-4th round. I'll use our 1st, 4th round pick to take him. I'd even be willing to use our 3rd on him. I think his draft stock rises after the combine. This is our 2nd OT taken in this draft/FA.

I select Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio.

Another road grader. Mammoth of a man. 6'-8" 360 #.

Imagine him at LT, Strange at LG and Avila at C. Throw in that FB I mentioned we should aquire in an earlier threaf and a TE like Henry. Teams would have to sell out to that side of the field or be human jello by the end of the game.
That's my shitty pick for @southie lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're up. Sorry about the confusion. I did not take into account the 14 hour difference!
Sheeze. You'd think I'd know better after spending most of my time on SportsHoopla from your time zone.
Apologies to all!
No issues. Posting before I go to bed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen this kid rumored to go in the 2nd-4th round. I'll use our 1st, 4th round pick to take him. I'd even be willing to use our 3rd on him. I think his draft stock rises after the combine. This is our 2nd OT taken in this draft/FA.

Imagine him at LT, Strange at LG and Avila at C. Throw in that FB I mentioned we should aquire in an earlier threaf and a TE like Henry. Teams would have to sell out to that side of the field or be human jello by the end of the game.
That's a very good pick and he has a lot more going for him than just his size!

693 snaps, no hits and no sacks!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a very good pick and he has a lot more going for him than just his size!

693 snaps, no hits and no sacks!
Yep, there is a lot to like about him. Amazing some projections have him 2nd-4th round. Head scratcher.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Avila at center but my pick (in wrong thread) was Ricky Stromberg .

YankeeReb put the kabash on that by putting him in his mock at 7th round! LOL
I like him better than that. and Avila.....
6 or 7 is where I have seem him fall

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 or 7 is where I have seem him fall
the Arkansas star will contend for the title of top center in the 2022 draft class, certain areas of his game will prompt second thoughts among NFL teams. First and foremost, Stromberg will primarily appeal to franchises that run gap scheme offenses.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are my man!!

Dawand Jones it is!!

The question is Trent Brown at RT or keep him at LT and put Jones at RT?
Dawand Jones was a formidable Basket Ball player as well, so he is very athletic, super athletic for his size.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An excellent pick I am really hoping we get two O Linemen in the draft and one to two in FA. This selection goes a long way to making a pretty shitty O Line much better. Mac's rookie year he was releasing at 2.5 seconds pretty standard for the NFL last year it was less the 2 to 2 seconds anyone that doesn't think .5 to 1 second of time for a play to develop in the NFL is not paying attention. We need O Linemen that can provide that extra half second IMO.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An excellent pick I am really hoping we get two O Linemen in the draft and one to two in FA. This selection goes a long way to making a pretty shitty O Line much better. Mac's rookie year he was releasing at 2.5 seconds pretty standard for the NFL last year it was less the 2 to 2 seconds anyone that doesn't think .5 to 1 second of time for a play to develop in the NFL is not paying attention. We need O Linemen that can provide that extra half second IMO.
You need to talk to my wife. I release in about 2.5 seconds also which I told her was pretty standard. She doesn’t believe me.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to talk to my wife. I release in about 2.5 seconds also which I told her was pretty standard. She doesn’t believe me.
Well as long as you give her some quality head first your nut is your business

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are my man!!

Dawand Jones it is!!

The question is Trent Brown at RT or keep him at LT and put Jones at RT?
Dawand Jones was a formidable Basket Ball player as well, so he is very athletic, super athletic for his size.
I'll let BB & BOB figure out what side they line up on. But man a left side of the line I mentioned would be beastly.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let BB & BOB figure out what side they line up on. But man a left side of the line I mentioned would be beastly.
If we can land McGlinchey for the RT in FA Jones LT Strange LG then get a Center as well. O line could be fixed

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning.

My prospect today is WR Nathaniel “Tank” Dell from Houston. Led the nation the last 2 years with over 2700 receiving yards and 29 TD’s. Maybe the best slot wr in the draft. Excellent route runner. The only knock on him is his weight. He’s 5’10” but 165 lbs. Pure excitement on the field. With Jakobi probably gone, the slot is a position of need. He will probably go rounds 3-4 because of his size.
Check him out on nfldraftbuzz.com

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning.

My prospect today is WR Nathaniel “Tank” Dell from Houston. Led the nation the last 2 years with over 2700 receiving yards and 29 TD’s. Maybe the best slot wr in the draft. Excellent route runner. The only knock on him is his weight. He’s 5’10” but 165 lbs. Pure excitement on the field. With Jakobi probably gone, the slot is a position of need. He will probably go rounds 3-4 because of his size.
Solid pick runs a 4.42 accelerates quickly. Looked at the write up good hands a lot of targets in the short to mid range but can still take off down field. I agree if Jakobi is not resigned this becomes a position of needs. I truly hope we find a way to keep Jakobi.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YankeeRebel (Monday)
BigKen (Tuesday)
YankeeTraveler (Wewdnesday)
Southieinnc (aka King Southie) (Thursday)
nefansince75 (Friday)
sharkymcwrath
NWPATSFAN
cheerupcharlie

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning.

A very provocative pick - certainly worth considering.
Count me in as someone very nervous about a 5'8" WR in today's NFL.
The DB's however, are getting bigger and bigger - not slower but certainly not quick!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very provocative pick - certainly worth considering.
Count me in as someone very nervous about a 5'8" WR in today's NFL.
The DB's however, are getting bigger and bigger - not slower but certainly not quick!
Yeah I don't know much about the selection seems quick out of his stance DBs will play off of him or get behind leaving him open. It's intriguing