• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2014 Texas Rangers Spring Training Thread

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with ya. But ya know something? I don't remember anyone coming down on Kinsler so much when he was our arrogant douche. And he's always been one.

Oh no I kinda knew he was then too. I have some ties to people that are in the media here and to many it's no surprise he had those comments last week. Kins has done a great job in hiding it. The same has been said about Emmitt Smith for years and years that he's kind of a tool unless he's on camera or something.

This isn't to say Kinsler and Emmitt are bad people but they're not as nice and humble as people want to think and believe.

I still respect and value his contributions to this team when they reached their greatest success but hey we all move on so it's all good.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kouzmanoff and Lillibridge are making a case for themselves to make the team and Rosales may be the odd man out.

Just like I think Choice and Adduci are pushing Beltre in the OF.

I love the competition and let the best men rise to the occasion.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kouzmanoff and Lillibridge are making a case for themselves to make the team and Rosales may be the odd man out.

Just like I think Choice and Adduci are pushing Beltre in the OF.

I love the competition and let the best men rise to the occasion.

Nice to see. Our bench needs all the competition we can get.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not whining, its insanity- doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Why would the next time around be any different?

You're still whining passive aggressively about the fact that we didn't use your banner. Let it go.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no I kinda knew he was then too. I have some ties to people that are in the media here and to many it's no surprise he had those comments last week. Kins has done a great job in hiding it. The same has been said about Emmitt Smith for years and years that he's kind of a tool unless he's on camera or something.

This isn't to say Kinsler and Emmitt are bad people but they're not as nice and humble as people want to think and believe.

I still respect and value his contributions to this team when they reached their greatest success but hey we all move on so it's all good.

Yeah I've got a couple of insider info helpers too. And I know exactly what you mean. However, my point was/is you didn't hear too much of it when he was a Ranger; which is probably the way it is everywhere and probably should be too.

And honestly on Emmitt, loved his spirit and admired his desired. But that said, I always suspected he was a self serving prick who took himself way to seriously.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever you say.. you are the boss.

If yo don't like the process proposed, you don't have to participate if you feel like its pointless

I'd just prefer the ST thread not get filled up with banner crap again, make another thread or rehash the old one if you truly care

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saunders is not starting the day off very well.

Crap

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to do you all a favor and quit posting for the day and maybe just watch some netflix. I feel like I have been pretty reasonable with most of my posts today but many of them are being met somewhat negative responses and I don't want to bring people down or derail the board any further.

I am currently in an OR waiting room at UT Southwestern waiting on my mom to finish a serious 4 hr neck surgery. So, perhaps I am extra sensitive/stressed right now and reading to far into things.

Hop you all have a great afternoon.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wash does not belong on the banner.

I am going to do you all a favor and quit posting for the day and maybe just watch some netflix. I feel like I have been pretty reasonable with most of my posts today but many of them are being met somewhat negative responses and I don't want to bring people down or derail the board any further.

I am currently in an OR waiting room at UT Southwestern waiting on my mom to finish a serious 4 hr neck surgery. So, perhaps I am extra sensitive/stressed right now and reading to far into things.

Hop you all have a great afternoon.

Good idea; you've got other more pressing priorities!

Good luck on your mom.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think this experiment is going to work. Give me Lewis and NT

Honestly don't think of Saunders as an experiment. He's averaged 180 innings plus since 2008.

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly don't think of Saunders as an experiment. He's averaged 180 innings plus since 2008.

His innings has nothing to do with it being an experiment. We brought him in to see if he can compete for a job. To me that's an experiment. I guess our definitions differ.

The Commish

Texas Rangers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paraphrasing a few tweets I've seen today...

* Moreland doubled up on 1st base on fly ball to outfield.

* Moreland E-9 dropped fly ball in outfield.

* Profar left 1st too early...caught stealing.

* Saunders 2-run 1st inning included an infield RBI that would have been an out in the regular season.

Doesn't sound like things are going so great today.