• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2014 Texas Rangers Spring Training Thread

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't the one being down on someone else's opinions, that's why I originally brought it up, sounding like a know it all and not knowing anything themselves

Its all semantics I guess, I guess we should just let people say whatever they hell they want and become a new ESPN board, and not be called out for it... sounds good to me

I think the point they were making is you tend to try to control flow of the board and tell people what they should post and what they shouldn't or dictate what opinion is right or which is wrong. It can be rather annoying. You also seem to take things a little to seriously- talking with your fellow fans about the sport you love is supposed to be fun, not painstaking.

We have all posted opinions on this board and not specifically spelled it as as one-this includes you. This is an open forum and people can post whatever they they want. Let the admin deem what trolling or over the line- they do a great job here, I am sure if they want you help they will recruit you.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmm, those are some good choices. I pick full-of-crap since it can fall in the motivational category. :rollseyes:

:laugh3:...........If no one else got a chuckle outta that one I want ya to know I sure did.....thanks.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough day for Cotts today, man that 2/3 of an inning had to feel strange for him

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough day for Cotts today, man that 2/3 of an inning had to feel strange for him

Swear.....I was just looking at that. Man, that is one bad day. Actually, that would be a tough 4+ games.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he get pulled that fast? I'm not worried if he didn't pitch well, but if he was pulled before the inning was over, then I would worry about an injury.
sorry, I haven't tuned in to the early ST...

(but I do enjoy reading what others are reporting)

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point they were making is you tend to try to control flow of the board and tell people what they should post and what they shouldn't or dictate what opinion is right or which is wrong. It can be rather annoying. You also seem to take things a little to seriously- talking with your fellow fans about the sport you love is supposed to be fun, not painstaking.

We have all posted opinions on this board and not specifically spelled it as as one-this includes you. This is an open forum and people can post whatever they they want. Let the admin deem what trolling or over the line- they do a great job here, I am sure if they want you help they will recruit you.

People do things that annoy me, I call them out on it, same free forum you all use

I don't opinions any more right or wrong than anyone else around here

You used to constantly nit pick my posts, so I don't want to hear anything from you about that

If people are free to have opinions, then let me have mine, b/c one second people bash someone for doing something on here and the next day the hypocrites are doing the same thing, so save it

Back to baseball

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People do things that annoy me, I call them out on it, same free forum you all use

I don't opinions any more right or wrong than anyone else around here

You used to constantly nit pick my posts, so I don't want to hear anything from you about that

If people are free to have opinions, then let me have mine, b/c one second people bash someone for doing something on here and the next day the hypocrites are doing the same thing, so save it

Back to baseball

I'm not even sure why I try this with you anymore-it never works or changes anything. So, I agree- back to baseball. Have a good evening sir.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he get pulled that fast? I'm not worried if he didn't pitch well, but if he was pulled before the inning was over, then I would worry about an injury.

2/3 of an inning, 4 hits, 2 walks and 6 runs, I'm thinking he hit his pitch limit moreso than anything

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from the Angels ST:

Mike SciosciaThis guy is a special player, and we've only seen the tip of what he can do. He's a Gold Glove first baseman. He runs the bases well. He's going to be a different player this year because his tools have been rebuilt. He's able to move, he's able to run, and he's stronger in the box. He's excited about that, as we are.

-- Mike Scioscia, Angels
manager, on Pujols

Yeah, at 42 or whatever his real age is he as been "re-tooled". If only a schlock of a manager like LaRussa had just been half-way decent and able to get his potential out of him. :lol:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just looking at the box score with no commentary or without reading any print, it seems he started the 7th and gave up 4 hits and walked 2 while surrendering 6 earned runs. Looks like he was relieved with two outs and base runners he was still accountable for when armando rodriguez came in and gave up a hit that scored 2 more runs going on his line. All in all it had to be frustrating, even this early

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you liked it, wasn't sure if you would get offended or get the humor there:clap:

Does my baseball soul good to see you two getting on the same page. How refreshing.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not been on as much as I once was, but I was wondering, where is Terps?

He contributed and had lots of good info it seemed and I haven't seen him in a while.

Anyone know?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not been on as much as I once was, but I was wondering, where is Terps?

He contributed and had lots of good info it seemed and I haven't seen him in a while.

Anyone know?
No clue but would like to see him back only if he promises to change that avatar. lol
:laugh3: