• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2013-2014 NHL Trade Deadline Thread

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Kessler to the Pens for a kings ransom...he isn't worth what is the rumored asking price. And it won't matter anyway, this team will fold in the playoffs yet again.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dreger saying that the Canes want to move salary...and they're looking at moving Jordan Staal.

I laughed.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Today's Dispatch:

-- The Vancouver Province is reporting that Ryan Kesler would not approve a return to Columbus should the Blue Jackets and Canucks swing a trade-deadline deal. Kesler, who spent one season at Ohio State, reportedly would not waive his NTC for the Blue Jackets.

WHOOO-HOOOO

A Bruins' scout has been with the Jackets the last three games and two LA scouts were there last night as guests of the Jackets.

Jackets have a serious need for a Dman now. Gaborik is a big chip to help that. Not sure the Jackets and Bruins can do anything there as the Bruins are in the same situation as the Jackets with D right now. Key guys hurt.

I think that Jarmo should be laser focused on Buffalo and Ehrhoff. But Robidas might fit nicely. He is certainly a veteran voice.

Wonder if Aucoin is still in town?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Robidas might fit nicely. He is certainly a veteran voice.

Maybe it's the Dallas bias, but I never have liked Robidas, he's one of those sneaky dirty players who then looks for officials to come to his rescue when he pulls crap and guys are seeking retribution.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's the Dallas bias, but I never have liked Robidas, he's one of those sneaky dirty players who then looks for officials to come to his rescue when he pulls crap and guys are seeking retribution.

Well, according to BlueWolf the Jackets are full of dirty divers and tough guys like the ever angry Matt Calvert. So Robidas will fit right in!

I was thinking more of his skating and breakout pass. The Jackets do move the puck pretty well as a team so whoever they get needs to have that same mentality. It's why I haven't been harping on Phillips. I love his game, but he just won't fit in the Jackets system anymore. He's lost the jets. Well, what little jets he had.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, according to BlueWolf the Jackets are full of dirty divers and tough guys like the ever angry Matt Calvert. So Robidas will fit right in!

I was thinking more of his skating and breakout pass. The Jackets do move the puck pretty well as a team so whoever they get needs to have that same mentality. It's why I haven't been harping on Phillips. I love his game, but he just won't fit in the Jackets system anymore. He's lost the jets. Well, what little jets he had.

they are also always assisted by those dastardly russian judges :scratch:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and there you go

TEAM Radio ‏@TEAM1040 ·16s
A report out of Philly suggests the Flyers are looking to land both Ryan Kesler and Alex Edler

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know the legitimacy of this one ... im thinking not so much ... not enough asterisks

**BREAKING NEWS** Habs have made an offer to Canucks late last night to acquire Alex Edler. Believed to include Eller + Tinordi. Heating up.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know the legitimacy of this one ... im thinking not so much ... not enough asterisks

**BREAKING NEWS** Habs have made an offer to Canucks late last night to acquire Alex Edler. Believed to include Eller + Tinordi. Heating up.

i was just coming to ask if anyone knew this account he has almost 7000 followers which really means nothing (see eklund) I would love to know what the flyers are offering for Edler and Kesler if that is happening.

Creasy ‏@The_Creasy 30m

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has it that the Devils have agreed to trade Brodeur to the Wild. The Wild have denied it.

I just dont think that would ever look right.

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 30s
FWIW, rumor that won't go away, at least not yet: goalie Jaro Halak from BUF to MIN. We'll see what tomorrow brings. #Tradecentre #tsn

Word has it that the Devils have agreed to trade Brodeur to the Wild. The Wild have denied it.

Okay; this sh!t is starting to make me :what:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I've seen has said Halak is more likely than Marty. Halak would be a better, more expensive option with potential to re-sign. I don't see any other team that Marty would go to.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and there you go

TEAM Radio ‏@TEAM1040 ·16s
A report out of Philly suggests the Flyers are looking to land both Ryan Kesler and Alex Edler

A report out of Philly has them landing TWO of the bigger names on the market? Color me shocked.

i was just coming to ask if anyone knew this account he has almost 7000 followers which really means nothing (see eklund) I would love to know what the flyers are offering for Edler and Kesler if that is happening.

That's the thing, they aren't giving up anything. Because they are the Flyers and everyone desperately wants to play there. Both players will retire and sign in Philly TONIGHT

The only place it would look okay is Montreal. And even then it won't look "right"

What I've seen has said Halak is more likely than Marty. Halak would be a better, more expensive option with potential to re-sign. I don't see any other team that Marty would go to.

^ Yeah. Wild allegedly really want Halak.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly looking at both Edler and Kesler is likely not possible considering the cap. I've also seen Couturier as the main piece in a trade, but they'd have to add salary in that case. Philly is just under $3M in cap space, Kesler makes $5M, Coots is under $1M. Of course, $1M is fairly easy to make up.