• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICIAL '20 AL CENTRAL THREAD N' STUFF

Who wins the AL Central This Year?

• Total voters

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lee trade worked out a bit down the line with Carrasco panning out

Jason Knapp was the "big piece" and he ended up doing jack shit (Injury case never made it past A+ ball)

Sweet Lou Marson was a mediocre backup catcher and Jason Donald....lol

Brantley was a throw in in the Sabathia trade, they got lucky there. Once again the main guy Matt LaPorta was total trash. Rob Bryson never made it to the majors and Zach Jackson only had a cup of coffee as a bad #5 Starter

There was a guy in one of my fantasy leagues that drafted that douchenozzle two years in a row talkin' his shit up and he wasn't even from Cleveland - sadly he suffered from chronic TDS and left the league and won't talk to many of the league members anymore.

#missyouAtro

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you know, per Jerry Reinsdorf, Sox are aiming for second place.

Well, you have the benefit of being in a softer division and not having the World Series Champion in your division so this MAY be closer than I initially thought...

Edit: Chasin' PROBABLY shoulda gone with a 12 yr Macallan..................................meh , C'est la Vie..............

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you have the benefit of being in a softer division and not having the World Series Champion in your division so this MAY be closer than I initially thought...

Edit: Chasin' PROBABLY shoulda gone with a 12 yr Macallan..................................meh , C'est la Vie..............
The Sox might be able to pull some ugly wins out of their asses this year. I can already taste that sweet sweet 18 Mac.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to make our teams feel better about themselves...pretty sure you predicted Chicago to finish 2nd last year. Stop sucking up to Sux fans!

The ChiSox, start a rebuild a while back ... they showed a some improvement last ... they are ready to make a move ... I hope I'm wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lee trade worked out a bit down the line with Carrasco panning out

Jason Knapp was the "big piece" and he ended up doing jack shit (Injury case never made it past A+ ball)

Sweet Lou Marson was a mediocre backup catcher and Jason Donald....lol

Brantley was a throw in in the Sabathia trade, they got lucky there. Once again the main guy Matt LaPorta was total trash. Rob Bryson never made it to the majors and Zach Jackson only had a cup of coffee as a bad #5 Starter

Damn was Laporta a disappointment...he was supposed to be great

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keuchel to the White Sox?

Where is all this cash coming from?