• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official New Owner Prediction Thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there was ever a time that Dan Snyder was considered cool to twentysomethings.
Sometimes I think Snyder is the living and breathing version of Michael Scott. Except he is more sinister and manipulative.

Or Billy Madison...except he is more sinister and manipulative.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A casual what? Fan? Why is it so obvious?
Casual fan. No real fan would ever throw the years 83, 88, and 92 on anything Redskins.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they better get this done quick if they want to get Jim Harbaugh in to coach.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casual fan. No real fan would ever throw the years 83, 88, and 92 on anything Redskins.

You realize Snyder didn't personally sew those patches on himself.

Snyder is a Marylander and a lifelong fan of the team. Those two facts drive him, his philosophy and his inability to see the other side of the nickname issue. I know this because I am both as well.

Snyder grew up in Silver Spring, about 25 minutes from Columbia and minutes from the Washington, D.C., border. He grew up adoring the team, particularly the Joe Gibbs era. Snyder and I have talked about this—the strangeness of how a football team, a game, can have so much significance in your life.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snyder is a Marylander and a lifelong fan of the team. Those two facts drive him, his philosophy and his inability to see the other side of the nickname issue. I know this because I am both as well.

Snyder grew up in Silver Spring, about 25 minutes from Columbia and minutes from the Washington, D.C., border. He grew up adoring the team, particularly the Joe Gibbs era. Snyder and I have talked about this—the strangeness of how a football team, a game, can have so much significance in your life.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I know all of that. He said if he ever won the Superbowl he was going to engrave his dad's name in it. Save me the history lesson of Dan's Fandom. I know it ready.

The new owner doesn't have to be from the DMV. I need him to surround himself with someone that knows and respects the history of this team.

Someone who would never let that embarrassing crest see the light of day. Someone who knows how to spell London Fletcher's last name. Somwone who knkws how to spell Mark Moseley's last name.
Someone who wouldn't honor Sean two or three times (God rest his soul) before honoring the guys who actually won here. Someone who's not gonna hand out #7 to some rookie and put all the onus on Theismann to say no.

He needs to surround himself with guys that know the history, respect it, and have the stones to tell Dan, "that's not it, that's not a good idea, or those years are wrong."

Last edited:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know all of that. He said if he ever won the Superbowl he was going to engrave his dad's name in it. Save me the history lesson of Dan's Fandom. I know it ready.

The new owner doesn't have to be from the DMV. I need him to surround himself with someone that knows and respects the history of this team.

Someone who would never let that embarrassing crest see the light of day. Someone who knows how to spell London Fletcher's last name. Somwone who knkws how to spell Mark Moseley's last name.
Someone who wouldn't honor Sean two or three times (God rest his soul) before honoring the guys who actually won here. Someone who's not gonna hand out #7 to some rookie and put all the onus on Theismann to say no.

He needs to surround himself with guys that know the history, respect it, and have the stones to tell Dan, "that's not it, that's not a good idea, or those years are wrong."
Why would anyone have to tell Snyder anything if there's a new owner?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typo....meant to say new owner. Good catch.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Phillips says possibly Byron Allen basically due to affirmative action, says bezos probably too intimating to the other 31 for them to vote him in