• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official New Owner Prediction Thread

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other side of the coin is Bezos knows how to run a company. I want an owner like JKC who was pompous but stayed out of the way when it came to football decisions. He might want you to tell him why but he signed off if it sounded like a good decision.
I'm kinda hoping for Bezos. Unlimited resources makes us a player and gets us probably the best stadium in the league. JKC did own the Lakers. Jay Z has a little experience with the Nets. At least he's seen it done on that level.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda hoping for Bezos. Unlimited resources makes us a player and gets us probably the best stadium in the league. JKC did own the Lakers. Jay Z has a little experience with the Nets. At least he's seen it done on that level.
Not against, he can't out spend the cap. I hope his ability to run a business would translate to a football organization. He could build one bass ass stadium.

I would still love to see a stadium built where RFK is.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want bezos because he owns the greatest paper in the world aside from the New York Times - The Washington Post. :D

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, he cant be out spent, he does know how to subjugate the working class to help him run a ruthless and also highly profitable business, jay z may still be cool to twentysomethings, beyonce has a lot of good songs, and most importantly, it would mean tha Dan Snyder’s “reign if error” (quote taken from the pulitzer winning Washington Post) would be finally over.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, he cant be out spent, he does know how to subjugate the working class to help him run a ruthless and also highly profitable business, jay z may still be cool to twentysomethings, beyonce has a lot of good songs, and most importantly, it would mean tha Dan Snyder’s “reign if error” (quote taken from the pulitzer winning Washington Post) would be finally over.
We had one of those, you giving me the willies about Bezos man

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not against, he can't out spend the cap. I hope his ability to run a business would translate to a football organization. He could build one bass ass stadium.

He can't outspend the cap, but he can rebuild Ashburn. His players would have the best of everything. Just the best of everything. He actually had the money to buy every team in the NFL at the same time. Lol

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me musk. The sky isn’t even the limit with him. Lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Problem with the RFK sight is traffic and parking. It was shitty 35 years ago. Now, fugedaboutit.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metro into stadium and improvements. Pollin and Nats proved that.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to tailgate, that was the short answer. revitalization of the area like Chinatown and where the Nats are would be great.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes to tailgate, that was the short answer. revitalization of the area like Chinatown and where the Nats are would be great.
True, but I grew up in the shadow of RFK. While I would think a reno of the area would be good, todays NFL would not tolerate a 50K seat venue, and thats about all the area could realistically accommodate. Yes you could go larger if you scrapped some of the onsight parking, maybe ditched the National Guard armory all together and the pavilion in front. Not sure if DC general is still there and DC jail would make nice walking distance parking if its not still in use.

The site COULD be rehabbed, but the roads would still be problematic. Although the metro station is already there.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other side of the coin is Bezos knows how to run a company. I want an owner like JKC who was pompous but stayed out of the way when it came to football decisions. He might want you to tell him why but he signed off if it sounded like a good decision.
That's another good point. Moreso than any franchise in the NFL. The Skins have been run like they were someone's personal fantasy football team during Snyder's tenure. I guess that possibility would still exist under someone like Bezos who from all accounts has money to literally burn. So I'm not personally rooting any particular group to take over. I just want an owner in the same vein as JKC. Someone who hires competent individuals who will do their job properly.

Plus JKC was a lotta fun. I can only imagine how much more famous or infamous depending on your outlook. Someone like him would be in the social media era.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the team will be moved to st louis :pound:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me musk. The sky isn’t even the limit with him. Lol
Maybe there is a sky for Elon after all. He's hemorrhaging money if reports are accurate.

According to Musk twitter is losing 4 million per day.

Tesla stock fell 65% in 2022.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that's my fear. I fear we get another bad owner and they are out there. I fear we get an owner that hires a bunch of people that have no ties to the community and have no clue on the history of this team.

Look at Jason Wright. He went along with the dog and pony show (lie) that was the re-brand. He wasn't even sharp enough to tell Dan he got the Championship years wrong on the crest. Why didn't Doug Williams say something?

We need a owner who is not going to surround himself with Joe Theismann, Doug, (yes men) a guy who has his finger on the pulse of this fanbase.

Going back to the Superbowl Championship uniforms should be the first thing on the agenda.

Turning on your TV and at least seeing the Redskins again would be huge imo.

If they want to keep Commanders, fine, but a new owner needs to know that Dan picked that name and not the fans.

Bring back the two white stripes down the middle of the helmet and keep the W if you want, or put the W inside a circle.

Most would think that the uniforms and helmets are trivial. I promise if the new owner threw up on twitter a picture of the old uniforms and hemets with a simple "2023" under it, that would go a long way to creating buy-in.
Snyder had ties to the community and was clued in on the history of the team n we saw how that turned out.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan showed he knew nothing in his second year (if not first.) I was hoping and praying he would improve. It was clear by year three he had no clue and sucked.

It was around the time my brother worked for him and I heard the stories about how much of a dick he was back then.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder had ties to the community and was clued in on the history of the team n we saw how that turned out.
Snyder was obviously a casual. No one talks about the 88 Skins.