• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham To Be Cut Friday

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heinekin has missed open receivers.....more of teh same here.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will have a new QB come next season with the high draft pick Washington is about to have
its trending towards a 3-14 season. Hopefully they don't play themselves out of the top 5.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its trending towards a 3-14 season. Hopefully they don't play themselves out of the top 5.
Well you have to try and win games . Technically we could go 9-0 starting next week and be in contention . Not likely but a coach has to think that way even though us fans see 1-8

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who use salary on a twice released malcontent whose usually injured?

To say nothing of the fact that the WFT wont have anybody to consistently throw it to him.

OBJ had like 2 great seasons and one absolutely phenomenal catch, but that was at least two seasons ago.

Pass.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have to try and win games . Technically we could go 9-0 starting next week and be in contention . Not likely but a coach has to think that way even though us fans see 1-8
yeah i know. as a fan the only game I see left that they have a good chance of winning is carolina.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before I make a decision on which team is best for him, can someone tell me what his claim to fame is beyond that one handed catch some years ago? Thanks!
He's a baller or at least he was. His first 3 years in the league he averaged 96 catches almost 1400 yards and 11.5 TDs a year. He never went for leas than 90 catches, 1300 yards or 10 TDs in those first 3 years so he was pretty consistent. He was injured in season 4 and only played a handful of games. Came back with a couple decent seasons in years 5 and 6, over 70 catches and 1000 yards in those years with 10 total TDs. Season 6 was in Cleveland as he talked his way outta NY during season 5. He got injured again in season 7, only played 7 games n stat-wise it was shaping up to be the worst year of his career before the injury. Then season 8, this year, was shaping up to be the worst year of his career till he was released.

I think he had some valid criticisms both in NY and Cleveland, but he's also too emotional if things don't go his way. Plus he's only played a full 16 game season once in the last 5 years with 3 of seasons being due to injury as why he didn't play 16 games. If the Skins had a strong locker room and/or a strong coaching presence. I wouldn't be against taking a shot on him as I still think he has #1 WR talent, But seeing how the Skins don't have either of those ingredients and are way too up in the air far as the QB situation goes. I think the Skins would be wise not to fuck with Odell.

His injury history Odell Beckham Jr. - Injury History

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a baller or at least he was. His first 3 years in the league he averaged 96 catches almost 1400 yards and 11.5 TDs a year. He never went for leas than 90 catches, 1300 yards or 10 TDs in those first 3 years so he was pretty consistent. He was injured in season 4 and only played a handful of games. Came back with a couple decent seasons in years 5 and 6, over 70 catches and 1000 yards in those years with 10 total TDs. Season 6 was in Cleveland as he talked his way outta NY during season 5. He got injured again in season 7, only played 7 games n stat-wise it was shaping up to be the worst year of his career before the injury. Then season 8, this year, was shaping up to be the worst year of his career till he was released.

I think he had some valid criticisms both in NY and Cleveland, but he's also too emotional if things don't go his way. Plus he's only played a full 16 game season once in the last 5 years with 3 of seasons being due to injury as why he didn't play 16 games. If the Skins had a strong locker room and/or a strong coaching presence. I wouldn't be against taking a shot on him as I still think he has #1 WR talent, But seeing how the Skins don't have either of those ingredients and are way too up in the air far as the QB situation goes. I think the Skins would be wise not to fuck with Odell.

His injury history Odell Beckham Jr. - Injury History
Yep, I would pass too! Availability being the best ability, his injury history being what it has been.

I won't stand behind this but I read somewhere along the way that as part of his contract, he was to get the majority of the targets per game. Perhaps someone on the 'SportsHoopla can verify or debunk this, but IF, if, if, true, that seems like a way to hamstring an offensive game plan, when defenses scheme to take away this player or that one.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I would pass too! Availability being the best ability, his injury history being what it has been.

I won't stand behind this but I read somewhere along the way that as part of his contract, he was to get the majority of the targets per game. Perhaps someone on the 'SportsHoopla can verify or debunk this, but IF, if, if, true, that seems like a way to hamstring an offensive game plan, when defenses scheme to take away this player or that one.
Yeah, I'd have to see that in a contract as well. Not only can't I see a player asking for that. I seriously can't see any team agreeing to that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd have to see that in a contract as well. Not only can't I see a player asking for that. I seriously can't see any team agreeing to that.
Ok, research time! If it's available, I'll find it and let you know.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Righteous. I looked as well, but found nothing.
Yeah, just finished a pretty thorough search myself and the best that I could find was not any sort of guaranteed target number, but all of the turmoil that he would create if he felt that he didn't get enough targets.