• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham is the NFL MVP

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't about 'taking away' players or whatever. This is common sense. The RB had nearly 400 carries....that is workhorse like. The QB didn't even have that many more attempts.....that isn't a guy who is carrying the load. The 2014 Cowboys were clearly a run-oriented team which thus opened up the passing game...not the other way around.

And no....Rodgers' 2014 WR cast around him ain't even close to the best of all time. That just isn't arguable with anything legit.
Bullshit. I watched those games. I remember a lot of them where the passing game opened up the run game and Murray finished teams off. That's why you have to watch the games too and not just look at stat sheets.

And I didn't say 2014 for Rodgers. I said his best season. Rodgers best season was in 2011. Where he had Prime Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Donald Driver, and Jermichael Finley. For that system, that is one of the most talented receiving groups of all time.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are a pure hammer wanna-be.
Shock value statements for the attention of it all.

nevermind...you can't understand my posts and according to you, I'm on meds.

Spin again and be all you can be

Yeah, youre a sensitive Nancy

I don't say anything for shock value, I say what I believe and back in up with actual facts, you respond only with statements like the one above

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driver isn't on that team, I believe. I think basically it's just Nelson and Cobb doing the heavy lifting.

Yep, it was a young Cobb, and prime Jordy. No Ty, no Finley, no Cook, no Driver, and no Greg Jennings. Just an elite #1 and solid #2 but after that it wasn't nothing special.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it was a young Cobb, and prime Jordy. No Ty, no Finley, no Cook, no Driver, and no Greg Jennings. Just an elite #1 and solid #2 but after that it wasn't nothing special.

And Jordy being elite has a LOT to do with the guy throwing to him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a spin to fit your agenda

you remain pure bull shit more often than not
it's in the posts

No need to respond to my posts, I enjoy the exchanged with the more coherent posters here anyway

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget jones and the TE
you boys join hands and reassure each other how football smart you guys are
pull in dirt....he needs a hug too.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Jordy being elite has a LOT to do with the guy throwing to him
Bullshit. Jordy burns CBs like it's nothing. Do you guys just give Rodgers credit for everything? The only issue with Jordy is his drops. The dude is a flat out burner on vertical routes. Always getting open. That has nothing to do with Rodgers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Jordy burns CBs like it's nothing. Do you guys just give Rodgers credit for everything? The only issue with Jordy is his drops. The dude is a flat out burner on vertical routes. Always getting open. That has nothing to do with Rodgers.

You are out of your mind......I don't know how you watch that guy play football and conclude that's not the best QB in the NFL....The accuracy is insane, especially on the run, throws no one in this league are making

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget jones and the TE
you boys join hands and reassure each other how football smart you guys are
pull in dirt....he needs a hug too.

Jones was kicked off the Giants and Raiders. Rodgers made him look better than he was by throwing him open. Our TE was Richard Rogers who was a below average rookie TE. Again after a great Jordy and good Cobb Rodgers didn't have much help after that for receivers. They would be considered an average group at best.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are out of your mind......I don't know how you watch that guy play football and conclude that's not the best QB in the NFL....The accuracy is insane, especially on the run, throws no one in this league are making
You said Jordy is only elite because of Rodgers. I'm sorry, but that is flat out bullshit. Jordy Nelson often leaves CBs in the dust on big plays. The big play yesterday, Nelson was like 3 yards ahead of the CB when he caught it and him falling was the only reason he didn't score a TD. There is a reason why GB's offense looks much different when Nelson is not healthy.

That would be like me saying Dez was only elite because of Romo. It's just not true. Receivers deserve credit too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Jordy is only elite because of Rodgers. I'm sorry, but that is flat out bullshit. Jordy Nelson often leaves CBs in the dust on big plays. The big play yesterday, Nelson was like 3 yards ahead of the CB when he caught it and him falling was the only reason he didn't score a TD. There is a reason why GB's offense looks much different when Nelson is not healthy.

That would be like me saying Dez was only elite because of Romo. It's just not true. Receivers deserve credit too.

No, Im saying it helps, I think Jordy is a heckuva WR........Just saying, burning guys on verticals, there is no QB id rather have delivering that deep ball

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Stafford should get recognition as well. Garbage RB's, and average receivers. He's done more with less than any of these other guys and no Beckham shouldn't even be considered.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Im saying it helps, I think Jordy is a heckuva WR........Just saying, burning guys on verticals, there is no QB id rather have delivering that deep ball
Brady is still better.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Stafford should get recognition as well. Garbage RB's, and average receivers. He's done more with less than any of these other guys and no Beckham shouldn't even be considered.
He definitely deserves more recognition than Rodgers.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH....so your opinion has more value.

lol....spin another power ranking thread and be somebody

I never said anything about having more value it's just closer to correct on this specific topic than yours is.