• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham is the NFL MVP

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is still better.

He's not, Brady is the best system QB of all time

IMO, Brady wouldn't automatically make any team a playoff team, I think Rodgers does

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. I watched those games. I remember a lot of them where the passing game opened up the run game and Murray finished teams off. That's why you have to watch the games too and not just look at stat sheets.

Murray had more rushing attempts in the first halves of 2014 games than he did in the second half. That's clearly not a guy who is just 'finishing teams off.' That's even more proof that the team ran through the ground game, and Romo benefitted from it. Sorry....a guy that has nearly 400 carries in a season just isn't the one riding off the passing game.

And I didn't say 2014 for Rodgers. I said his best season. Rodgers best season was in 2011. Where he had Prime Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Donald Driver, and Jermichael Finley. For that system, that is one of the most talented receiving groups of all time.

Greg Jennings was a product of Rodgers who didn't produce anything near in Min. and Mia. Jones never had a 1000 yard season in his entire career and he too, was nothing much without Rodgers. Driver was 36 in 2011, and at the end of the line. Nelson was the only guy to go over 1000 yards that season...so I'll give you him. Finley was a TE, not a WR. Altogether, it's a good group....but it's not an all time group...not even close.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely deserves more recognition than Rodgers.

You obviously don't like Aaron Rodgers

he deserves more recognition that the guy that is about to steal the division title from him?

Why is that exactly?

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he deserves more recognition that the guy that is about to steal the division title from him?

Why is that exactly?

Sadly I'm terribly afraid your right but Stafford's been pretty solid all year especially with his garbage offense. Rodgers was a off most of the season and came on late.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is that exactly?

He hates Rodgers more than Sonnycid and I didn't think that was possible.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly I'm terribly afraid your right but Stafford's been pretty solid all year especially with his garbage offense. Rodgers was a off most of the season and came on late.

Stafford has been great

Don't dis-agree at all

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO, Brady wouldn't automatically make any team a playoff team, I think Rodgers does
Then what is Rodgers then? Rodgers has been in the same system his entire career. That same system tricked Seattle into giving Matt Flynn a retarded contract. I remember Matt Flynn dropping like 48 on the Lions one time and won a game in Cowboys Stadium after being down 26-3 at half. Flynn also looked good against the Pats in Foxboro in 2010. Guess Rodgers is a system QB too. Funny how people fail to mention that the Packers have not looked like an awful football team any time Rodgers has missed games. But it's brought up constantly with Brady. I mean the only time I can remember the Packers looking bad without Rodgers is when they were down to that scrub 3rd string QB.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is that exactly?
Has nothing to do with disliking Rodgers. I dislike Brady as well. I think he and the Pats are cheating trash but that doesn't mean Brady isn't one of the top 2 greatest QBs to ever play the game. Rodgers is one of the greatest as well, but highly overrated. And I think Stafford deserves more recognition than Rodgers up to this point is because Stafford has been consistent all season. Rodgers hasn't. Rodgers was pretty bad for half of the season. He just now recently started turning it up. So yeah, that's why I think Stafford deserves more recognition RIGHT NOW.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is exactly my point. Rodgers was off pretty much all season and just now started playing well. I thought the MVP award was based on full season results and not just the last month.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMarco Murray is the single season Cowboy record holder for yards in a season - set in 2014. He can throw his bullshit flag on that all day, but it ain't changing that fact.
I meant that comment more for anyone who said it takes a good Oline to make a RB. Not the other way around. E. Smith benefitted from his Oline. Same with Aikmen.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not as if tHoop wasn't aware that you are "football retarded", but we appreciate you stopping by to confirm it.

So, Captain Statistical Cherry Picker", tell us how the flamer in Green Bay stacks up in the Completion %, TD/INT ratio, YPA & YPG.

Brady won't win the MVP and I'm not advocating it, but Rodgers every bit as overrated as @Earl Stevens says he is and if the football writers vote for his above average ass it would be a fucking travesty.

BTW, Odell Beckham? :pound::pound::pound::pound:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP!

usatsi_9798613.jpg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't win it, cause voters don't understand the definition of MVP

But he is literally the entire offense of a 10-4 team

The team is at best 4-10 if he was playing elsewhere

The absolute definition of most valuable

Thank you
Don't expect to see Front running Bitch Dirt until march/April

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell isn't even the MVP of his team. Their MVP is on the defensive side of the ball.