• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham is the NFL MVP

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB on suicide watch with his GF Ronda Rousey.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C1sw4qpXgAAZPVb.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odell isn't even the MVP of his team. Their MVP is on the defensive side of the ball.

You didn't watch much Giants football this season I see

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, there is fresh off the ledge.

Great game by your boy Dirt.

He was embarrassing.....Still the only reason they weren't 4-12 this season though

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was embarrassing.....Still the only reason they weren't 4-12 this season though

Remember when you told us to avoid the Giants in the playoffs?

Check

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you told us to avoid the Giants in the playoffs?

Check

Yeah, unfortunately ran into the only team in the playoffs I wanted to avoid

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, unfortunately ran into the only team in the playoffs I wanted to avoid
And the Giants were one of the teams I wanted to avoid for sure.
Back to MVP, Ryan still looks like a shoe in.
<But in the very unlikely chance that Brady get it I won't complain>

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB is the MVP douche. That's about it in my book.

I'd still take Brown and Jones (even for MVP this year) over him. Actually give me Green, Baldwin, Bryant, Nelson, Cooper, Evans, jesus give me a ton of people. I just don't think I can stomach watching 16 games out of the year where my team's WR is jumping and freaking out for flags on 90% of the passes he doesn't catch. I also want to take a lawnmower to that guy's head or hair.

ODB is possibly the most overrated thing in the league. He just has a bunch of notoriety because he: 1) Is a douche, 2) Has ridiculous hair, 3) made the 1 handed catch his first year.

JESUS Doug Baldwin has only 200 less yards and 3 TDs on 40 LESS targets than douchenozzle Beckham (yet 5 RECEPTIONS less making him a WAY better option), behind the WORST OLINE in the league and a streaky/overall bleh run game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB is the MVP douche. That's about it in my book.

I'd still take Brown and Jones (even for MVP this year) over him. Actually give me Green, Baldwin, Bryant, Nelson, Cooper, Evans, jesus give me a ton of people. I just don't think I can stomach watching 16 games out of the year where my team's WR is jumping and freaking out for flags on 90% of the passes he doesn't catch. I also want to take a lawnmower to that guy's head or hair.

Calm down now....He's impossible to cheer for, no doubt about it, but from a game impact standpoint, last weeks' disaster aside, I would definitely take Antonio over him......Id take Julio over him if you can guarantee me 16 games, Julios' nagging injuries and missed time are becoming a little too much the norm for me........AJ Green, another one, gimme 16 games and I agree......The other guys you mentioned aren't in the same class......

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down now....He's impossible to cheer for, no doubt about it, but from a game impact standpoint, last weeks' disaster aside, I would definitely take Antonio over him......Id take Julio over him if you can guarantee me 16 games, Julios' nagging injuries and missed time are becoming a little too much the norm for me........AJ Green, another one, gimme 16 games and I agree......The other guys you mentioned aren't in the same class......

I've since modified my post with two additional paragraphs. Feel free to debate those as well.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've since modified my post with two additional paragraphs. Feel free to debate those as well.

He came 5 yards short breaking Moss' receiving record in a players first 3 seasons, and that is only because he was pulled at the half vs the Skins in a meaningless Week 17 game

No one in the game can change a game on one play like he can, and has, many times this season alone

He's a douche, he is hard to cheer for, but to call him overrated, is simply supported by nothing at all

And I love Baldwin, as good as slot receiver as any in the NFL, but there isn't an executive in the game making that trade straight up

Amari Cooper hasn't been spotted since like Week 6 this season, you want overrated? That's where you should be looking

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came 5 yards short breaking Moss' receiving record in a players first 3 seasons

No one in the game can change a game on one play like he can, and has, many times this season alone

He's a douche, he is hard to cheer for, but to call him overrated, is simply supported by nothing at all

And I love Baldwin, as good as slot receiver as any in the NFL, but there isn't an executive in the game making that trade straight up

Amari Cooper hasn't been spotted since like Week 6 this season, you want overrated? That's where you should be looking

Can't argue with those points... can't argue with AJ Green if he can give a full season (in your other post).

As a FAN (my point in the first post which in defense of you was not that clear), I'd take those OTHER receivers over Odell.. partly because IMO they ARE somewhat in the same league, and they don't bring a douche factor of 10 to the table.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with those points... can't argue with AJ Green if he can give a full season (in your other post).

As a FAN (my point in the first post which in defense of you was not that clear), I'd take those OTHER receivers over Odell.. partly because IMO they ARE somewhat in the same league, and they don't bring a douche factor of 10 to the table.

Don't completely dis-agree, much of the discussion in NY is how they approach giving him a huge extension, if he doesn't change his behavior

Believe me, there isn't a Giants fan alive that defends all the non football BS

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ is the most dynamic receiver in the game

now of he can only get his head out of his ass...................