• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham is the NFL MVP

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...as good as Romo was, he clearly benefitted from a guy who set the all time Cowboys rushing record for a single season, which clearly takes pressure off of the passing game/opens it up with play action. Anybody playing against the Packers were not, and still are not loading up against the run. The focus has always been on the QB.
And what did that guy do when Romo played bad in Week 1? What about when Romo missed the Arizona game? What about the loss on Thanksgiving against the Eagles? Clearly, Romo was the straw that stirred the drink.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that you mention this since Romo actually had a QBR higher than Rodgers and finished with the same record yet didn't win MVP in 2014. Just more proof of the NFL's love affair with Rodgers.

Could have been the 700 less yards, 5 less TD passes, and 4 more INT's also

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been the 700 less yards, 5 less TD passes, and 4 more INT's also
Romo went 12-3 and 8-0 on the road. The offense was terrible and they lost when he didn't play against Arizona. You talk about value, that's value.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo went 12-3 and 8-0 on the road. The offense was terrible and they lost when he didn't play against Arizona. You talk about value, that's value.

Fair enough, maybe you have an argument

But youre also making an argument for Rodgers, because the Packers are strong NOWHERE on their roster outside of the QB position

Literally, nowhere else on that roster, you could make an argument the WR corps is decent, but probably mostly a product of him

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that you mention this since Romo actually had a QBR higher than Rodgers and finished with the same record yet didn't win MVP in 2014. Just more proof of the NFL's love affair with Rodgers.

by .2 points. LMAO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was ineligible for 4 games due to disciplinary sanctions.

He's not the MVP.
I tend to agree. It's not like he was injured. He let his team down and missed 4 games because of his actions. Don't see how that isn't taken into account. Same with L Bell, you can't let your team down like that and win MVP in this same year. If you are injured I'll consider taking a look at what your numbers would have been over 16 games, but not when you are caught cheating. I also think Jimmy G's passer rating being better than Brady's needs to be taken into consideration. Many are saying Dak only had success because of those around him. What does it say when Brady performs worse than his backup?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, maybe you have an argument

But youre also making an argument for Rodgers, because the Packers are strong NOWHERE on their roster outside of the QB position

Literally, nowhere else on that roster, you could make an argument the WR corps is decent, but probably mostly a product of him
The difference is, the Packers sucked cock for the majority of this season and so has Rodgers. Rodgers was worse than his stats suggested. MVP is an award for the season, not the last 4 weeks of the season. The only reason people think Rodgers belongs in the conversation is because he is overrated just like I said. Stafford is 9-5, but not even in the discussion but Rodgers is. It's hilarious. People even forgot about Carr until someone mentioned it and he's 11-3. Dak, Carr, Stafford have consistently kept their teams afloat all season, but they hardly get any mvp discussion. Rodgers goes on a winning streak and lets give him MVP.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina relinquished 40 points to the Hawks. I believe they're officially out already so they have nothing to play for except the spoiler role which isn't much considering they were just in the SB.
Based on that you would think Ryan can throw up a 70 burger on them.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is, the Packers sucked cock for the majority of this season and so has Rodgers.
We may not all agree on the MVP, but I think that we can all agree that Rodgers sucks cock...:thumb:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what did that guy do when Romo played bad in Week 1? What about when Romo missed the Arizona game? What about the loss on Thanksgiving against the Eagles? Clearly, Romo was the straw that stirred the drink.

D. Murray ran for 118 yards week 1 vs. SF. Besides, why would I take only one or two games to make a case. Romo only had something like 430 attempts all year when Murray set the record. I like Romo...always thought he was underrated, but it's clear 'who made who' that year.

Rodgers was the stir, the glass, the whole farking drink for GB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DIV rival, Cam is from ATL, always loves sticking it to the Falcons...I think ATL will win because they and run it and pass it and CAR can't defend the pass that well, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's a close game and then NO is even more of a rival that can score and they probably want to finish 8-8.

CAR could bag it, and that changes everything.
Cam wants to dab where the dab started. He's running out of time to make it about him. So he'll come ready to play until they start losing. Then he and the Panthers will quit just like in Seattle.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is, the Packers sucked cock for the majority of this season and so has Rodgers. Rodgers was worse than his stats suggested. MVP is an award for the season, not the last 4 weeks of the season. The only reason people think Rodgers belongs in the conversation is because he is overrated just like I said. Stafford is 9-5, but not even in the discussion but Rodgers is. It's hilarious. People even forgot about Carr until someone mentioned it and he's 11-3. Dak, Carr, Stafford have consistently kept their teams afloat all season, but they hardly get any mvp discussion. Rodgers goes on a winning streak and lets give him MVP.

Its a 16 game season, reeling off 6 straight wins to win a division because you play on an MVP level, is definitely worthy of consideration....Especially when everyone knows its his play that is by far most responsible for those wins

Tom Brady has zero touchdown passes in his 2 toughest games this season, Denver and Seattle (a team Rodgers destroyed by the way), he is 21st in the NFL in passing yards

And has padded his stats in games vs:

San Fran, Rams, Jets, Browns, Bills, Bengals

And one exceptionally great game vs Baltimore

To ignore this information is ridiculous.....

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...also Rodgers is done and the redskins are going to win the NFC east

as the wind blows Mr. Football....as the wind blows

That has nothing to do with this conversation. Nice try big guy