• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NYR vs New Jersey Devils 1st rd

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... if we can come out and just dominate this game, scoring multiple goals... i think it would break the Rags confidence and they would start playing worried hockey, and hopefully be mistake prone.... Tonights game is so pivotal. LETS GO DEVILS

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kylo Ren More GIF - Kylo Ren More Hd - Discover & Share GIFs

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know from trailing this series, too much game left.

Keep it up!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta punch the 2nd goal in this 3rd...

Gotta take away their spirits!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really changed our approach and confidence level rising... make no mistake, Schmid's insertion has help elevate his defense and teammates by keeping them into games.

Defensively, we are MUCH better compared to gm 1 & 2...

offense still behind but we're scoring enough for now...

Game 5 gotta be our welcome party, we gotta light that lamp up once and for all!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm not sure how much is mental vs physical but tail end of game 3 and most of game 4 Rangers looked gassed. I'm hoping they're burnt out and don't have the legs to keep up.

With that said we need to start getting pucks on net. We blew so many gift wrapped chances yesterday, need to take advantage of those.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm not sure how much is mental vs physical but tail end of game 3 and most of game 4 Rangers looked gassed. I'm hoping they're burnt out and don't have the legs to keep up.

With that said we need to start getting pucks on net. We blew so many gift wrapped chances yesterday, need to take advantage of those.
Oh i see it too... The rangers, who played like they were 6 skaters out there in gms 1 & 2 were not as vigilant this time around.

We must've figured something because we are now the ones getting a step ahead of them. They are still playing like a prevent rush style and we're no longer just running at full speed.... like Jack for example... in NJ he was running 90mph with no threat but in NY he slowed it down and it got the Rangers nervous or playing hesitant knowing one false move or read was wielding dangerous results.

Now, a personal scary what if for me is/was, did the poor Ice conditions helped us or hurt them?

Game 5 we shall see!

Gotta start shooting more n more... we still making that extra pass still... just shoot! for now.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried about being back at home due to home ice advantage when it comes to line matching... whatever we were doing on there ice needs to be the same... we matched up great on the road.. .dont deviate that since we have last change at home trying to make a mismatch that doesnt have to be there... whatever matches you did on the road.. stick with it. Wish the game was tomorrow instead of the two day break... we are flying right now and want to keep that pressure up... the rags coach was drilling them on there effort and i think it is back fireing.. they are playing worse.. which i love to see... Playing with the lead definitely helps our team... if we could just bury some of those chances... we can really take this series from them...... I just hope they play that way back home... remember how you played on the road and keep that up.... GO DEVILS, Great win...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am worried about being back at home due to home ice advantage when it comes to line matching... whatever we were doing on there ice needs to be the same... we matched up great on the road.. .dont deviate that since we have last change at home trying to make a mismatch that doesnt have to be there... whatever matches you did on the road.. stick with it. Wish the game was tomorrow instead of the two day break... we are flying right now and want to keep that pressure up... the rags coach was drilling them on there effort and i think it is back fireing.. they are playing worse.. which i love to see... Playing with the lead definitely helps our team... if we could just bury some of those chances... we can really take this series from them...... I just hope they play that way back home... remember how you played on the road and keep that up.... GO DEVILS, Great win...
Change nothing!!!!

I hear you on the extra rest but maybe that gives our legs more time to recover

Rangers might press and we can capitalize on their mistake