• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NYR vs New Jersey Devils 1st rd

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning mood - same from last night lol

The obvious needs to be said:
- Bench Woods due to legit negative play out there, sorry bro.
- Bench Smith, did not need him... so unless its 11/7, really didnt make a diff but leaves us vulnerable along with the rest of this defense
- Start Akira over Vita. It has to be. It's not that Vita COST us 2 games, but he's not winning nor helping out his poorous teammates in front. Igor is getting it done, other goalies who dropped gm 1s came back to rebound very well in gm 2... except our VV... Need a jolt, need a guy proven to be a killer in front of the net. Unfortunately, VV plays on emotion/confidence and right now, as it was down the stretch in the regular season, seems to be questionable and not reliable IMHO.
- Move Palat down if need be, he's just making bad plays, passes to mans land.... idk what he's doing. I know the Palat of Tampa Bay was not like this, idk...
- Someone please ask Jesper Bratt to play hockey again, k thanks.

Siegs gotta be back in....

I'm open to Lazar taking Woods OR Bastian's spot... why not almost? Boqvist was really MIA in gm 1 so idk if he gets a 2nd shot. Maybe Lazar and Boq back in over those two?

I wasn't for Luke Hughs making a case but I wouldn't rule him out anymore....

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great article.... well said and needed to be said....

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do we have the lines for tonight? Has anything been changed up at all???? I say go all in with the rookies... might as well get them playoff experience... it cant be any worse than what we have seen so far... hell right now, not allowing 5 goals would be an accomplishment....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down one on a killer wrister

Devils offense needs to grow some balls and go for it

Come on guys!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look mentally there

I hope our legs prevail vs theirs

OT!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit what a game. Rangers were completely gassed, let's hope they burned themselves out in these games

Bahl was an absolute monster in OT

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing win... now that is the devils hockey we are use to seeing... I figured we are not gonna get alot of goals this series, but if we can play like that the rest of the time, we could be okay. Just a great effort all around... and lets not forget the two NO CALL slashes that occured on the Rags first and only goal... Refs call that and the game doesnt even go to OT....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No changes per Amanda.... figures, something was clicking, hopefully our first back to back lineups create something.

We need to score though, really get the Rangers in a hissy fit, they are vulnerable now but if its zeros on our end for long periods, they'll grow more confident as the game progess.