• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NYR vs New Jersey Devils 1st rd

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Rangers game plan is working flawlessly. We’ve been suffocated for 5 straight periods and it’s hard to watch. Short of a big comeback in the 3rd, this series is over. Haven’t seen anything that leads me to believe otherwise.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Rangers game plan is working flawlessly. We’ve been suffocated for 5 straight periods and it’s hard to watch. Short of a big comeback in the 3rd, this series is over. Haven’t seen anything that leads me to believe otherwise.
Agreed

We are sitting back and looking like deer in headlights on def n pk

The poor passing reigns

And zero shots getting off

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even our own broadcast calling out the lack of discipline

Wake up!!!! This could be series right here!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Lindy

Has Bratt even played the past 6 weeks?

Why should we pay Timo?

What did we pay Palat for?

We're definitely bringing Wood back next season for some reason.

Should have traded the franchise for Matt Tkachuk last year.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed

We are sitting back and looking like deer in headlights on def n pk

The poor passing reigns

And zero shots getting off
Letting them dictate the way we are playing. Suddenly throwing our bodies into everyone and everything as if we’ve been playing that way all season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No help from Vita

How did that turnover happened

All of a sudden we gased out?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some serious discord cuz we look stupid

All we doing now is into fights

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palat has been so bad

He passes all the time to no where

Shoot or pass better u dope

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm emotionally screwed right now

Between Devils n Nets this has been horrible

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benching Siegs for Brendan Smith instead of Luke Hughes is worthy of public hanging for Ruff. Combined with Wood getting upgraded to third line after one of his worst games of the year. Astounding level of incompetence

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benching Siegs for Brendan Smith instead of Luke Hughes is worthy of public hanging for Ruff. Combined with Wood getting upgraded to third line after one of his worst games of the year. Astounding level of incompetence
We may see Luke sooner than I liked lol

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to us

So annoying to see this
I’ve started to think of all the times this season that I thought, “We are way ahead of schedule!” Well, this is us coming back to Earth. A young team that needs this to learn and grow. I didn’t think it would be THIS bad, though :(.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... there is so much to bitch about in this game... i dont even know where to begin.. so i will start with my usual punching bag... Graves... my god... he was on the ice for at least 4 goals tonight, including both PP goals.... how many times are we going to let Krieder sit alone infront of our net with NO ONE on him??? lets see.. he only scored two goals last game.... we let him sit alone again twice and guess what.. two goals again??? FINALLY late in the third when the game was way over.. we put someone on him the entire PK and guess what.. they didnt score... that is just crazy.. i know... How is it the pair of marino and graves get all the PK 1 calls? they are the worst defense pair we have right now in this series.... and that breakaway goal that iced the game.... Marino just watch from center ice the puck go by and watched the Rags skate too it... he didnt even try to get back.. i couldnt believe he just watched it... and he was the LAST devil back and he did nothing.. NO effort... this defense pairing is the worst... Hamilton has not played much better.. he misses passes, cant keep the puck in the zone... failed clearing attempts... this entire team is just bad right now... and at the worst time.... You cant use playoff jitters as an excuse anymore....

WOOD??? how much more does this guy have to fuck up before he is benched??? I guess just being fast is okay enought to lose us games... that is two playoff games in a row that his stupid penalties cost us the game.... Timo had another stupid penalty... take those away and the game was still tied at 1... but nope... we decided we are gonna try and play brawl hockey all game... and it hurt us. I hate to say it.. but we now look like we will be swept.. they have shown me nothing that says they can even play with this team... they cant even score on them... one trash goal in two games... Im not counting a penalty shot goal because that isnt a real goal when it comes down to it.... the only good things i can say is.. we scored a PP goal and that the game is over thank god... that was some of the worst hockey i have seen our devils play.. Palate??? MR. Playoffs right??? sure.... i have not seen you do anything for our team in months... Even Jack struggled tonight... We need to shake up every aspect of our team right now... Bring in Luke Hughes, Switch up the PP1 team... all that "talent" on the same line isnt doing shit..... so mix it up between the two PP lines.... its not like it can hurt... its just aweful now.... Rags have too good of a goalie to allow so many goals to get down by (THANKS GRAVES)..... Maybe going to play on the road will help.. we always seem to do better when we are not at home.. we will see.. but this is just sad beyond belief.... its worse because its the Rags..... uggg... fucking devils.. wake up.....