• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No team has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row. What if the Rams do it?

Nat Mann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a bit premature to talk about the possibility of three in a row when so far you've only won one in a row.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots will win another Superbowl before the Rams win 3 in a row.
Well, that wasn't a difficult prediction. Every team in the league will have won a Super Bowl before the Rams win 3 of them in a row (this includes Detroit and Jacksonville). It was nearly impossible even back in the day when you had most of the "franchise teams," and it's even more difficult now. If Joe Montana, Steve Young, Bart Starr, the Steel Curtain, Emmitt and Aikman and that massive Oline, and the Dark Lord led Patriots couldn't do it, the Rams aren't likely to with Stafford.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that wasn't a difficult prediction. Every team in the league will have won a Super Bowl before the Rams win 3 of them in a row (this includes Detroit and Jacksonville). It was nearly impossible even back in the day when you had most of the "franchise teams," and it's even more difficult now. If Joe Montana, Steve Young, Bart Starr, the Steel Curtain, Emmitt and Aikman and that massive Oline, and the Dark Lord led Patriots couldn't do it, the Rams aren't likely to with Stafford.
You just sound like a hater!!!

Don’t worry Rams fans I got your back!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People wil say you should never say never but imo, no team will ever win 3 in a row. It's never been done in 56 of these things and surely won't be done in the modern era of salary caps, free agency and coaching staff turnover rate. Even 2 in a row is exceedingly rare and we might not even see that again. At least, I doubt I'll see it in my life.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have you finishing 4th :billb: in the NFCW :harbaugh:

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@sonnyblack65

Early prediction but who you got as super bowl champ next year?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy this isn’t gonna go over well with the Rams faithful.
Or my fellow Pats faithful, in Bill they trust. They are no different than any other fanbase that just won it, have run it back in their mind. Seattle almost did, after the pounding they gave Denver in that first SB, legion of Boom was no joke and DangeRuss

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. yes a fairly safe bet. :D

Although I don't know if anyone would still be around to collect on it. :)

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or my fellow Pats faithful, in Bill they trust. They are no different than any other fanbase that just won it, have run it back in their mind. Seattle almost did, after the pounding they gave Denver in that first SB, legion of Boom was no joke and DangeRuss
Yea but then the lob died rip in peace.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I could make a case for the AFC having the 5 strongest teams in 2022. The Chiefs and Bills were the best 2 teams this season. The NFC had 5 teams that were about the same level but the Packers and Rams are going to go backwards with cap issues and the Buccaneers are going to lose Brady. The Cowboys could be the strongest team, almost by default, but their divisional vs non-divisional record is concerning, and who knows what the Cardinals will do.

As a Rams fan i'm going to live in February for the next 5 or 6 months. I'll start thinking about next season come Week 5.
Just got past week 5.
Rams are 2-3 and just got beat by the Cowboys with 2nd string QB.
So what do you think?

It is so hard to repeat........