• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No team has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row. What if the Rams do it?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always have to set Pats fan straight, because he is not too bright.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are stupid like dipshit patsfan, don't fall for his supidity.

Geez, you guys would least be able to tell what direction the Bengals were going to end the game. smh!
Come on, don't be that guy. Just admit the Rams caught a break there.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was clearly the 4th and 1st on the Bengals first drive, again look at the direction the teams are going. He was offsides on that 4th down and was warned by the refs.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
110:0041LAR 49Joe Burrow pass incomplete short right intended for Ja'Marr Chase (defended by Ernest Jones)

Both 4th downs failed at the Rams 49 yard line on the the Bengals first and last drive.
Theres a video here. It clearly shows Donald off sides.

I'm in no way saying these calls gave the Rams the game.

The Rams could have picked up a first after the questionable defensive hold, and Donald could easily got the sack anyway.

Point is there were bad call both ways, but some Rams fans are acting like it was one sided.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a video here. It clearly shows Donald off sides.

I'm in no way saying these calls gave the Rams the game.

The Rams could have picked up a first after the questionable defensive hold, and Donald could easily got the sack anyway.

Point is there were bad call both ways, but some Rams fans are acting like it was one sided.
From the tweet in the article, proving I was right

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the tweet in the article, proving I was right

Ok, so he got away with off sides on another play. Fair enough.
How about the Defensive hold call on Logan Wilson? You might wantbto watch that vid too, paying close attention to the Rams OT's. False start flag was in order.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so he got away with off sides on another play. Fair enough.
How about the Defensive hold call on Logan Wilson? You might wantbto watch that vid too, paying close attention to the Rams OT's. False start flag was in order.
Oh yeah, we got away with false start, like 3 of the lineman false started. We got our breaks too, lucky too, unlucky too with starting TE and OBJ missing the second half. Stafford's targets were Kupp, rookies and second year players with little playing time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a better chance of being struck by lightning and winning the lottery on the same day, before that blind homer admits any Ram fault.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't the Rams in cap hell right now? Wasn't it all in on this season? It panned out but shouldn't there be some cuts coming to a locker room near you?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the Super Bowl the 1 thing I had taken from the 2021 playoffs is that the officials were going to allow offensive players to line up offside. The 49ers lined up offside on their 1st 2 plays against the Rams and then did it at semi-regular intervals afterwards. If you let it go for the offense you can't get too upset if the officials occasionally let it go on the defense. To be honest it's a nothing-burger and no-one complained. The point of the player numbering system was to identify which players were eligible receivers and who should or shouldn't be lined up on the LOS. Since that position identifying system has gone out the window the NFL might as well allow 6, 8, or any other 5-10 combination to be on the LOS.

Yes, Donald was offside. Yes, it should have been a penalty, so should a lot of other petty things. It was a good game and good advert for the sport. I'm glad the officials didn't nit-pick it to death.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the officials didn't nit-pick it to death.
I certainly agree with that. Truth is if they put a camera on every player all game long they could call a penalty every play practically and nobody wants that. I feel the games where the officials swallow their whistles are the best games, just let the players play for god sakes and lets STFU about non calls, bitching about a flag NOT being thrown has gotten way out of hand and yes the NFL could/should make some changes so fewer silly penalties are called like who should be allowed to line up on the LOS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the Super Bowl the 1 thing I had taken from the 2021 playoffs is that the officials were going to allow offensive players to line up offside. The 49ers lined up offside on their 1st 2 plays against the Rams and then did it at semi-regular intervals afterwards. If you let it go for the offense you can't get too upset if the officials occasionally let it go on the defense. To be honest it's a nothing-burger and no-one complained. The point of the player numbering system was to identify which players were eligible receivers and who should or shouldn't be lined up on the LOS. Since that position identifying system has gone out the window the NFL might as well allow 6, 8, or any other 5-10 combination to be on the LOS.

Yes, Donald was offside. Yes, it should have been a penalty, so should a lot of other petty things. It was a good game and good advert for the sport. I'm glad the officials didn't nit-pick it to death.
I agree.

Well at least until the final couple minutes or so.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't most ges have been like the Super Bowl and let them play for the most part, the game flow was good.

Though i would like to add a new 5 yard penalty for every time a WR complains if he doesn’t get a flag thrown. We shouldn't need it but lets get that out of the game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't most ges have been like the Super Bowl and let them play for the most part, the game flow was good.

Though i would like to add a new 5 yard penalty for every time a WR complains if he doesn’t get a flag thrown. We shouldn't need it but lets get that out of the game.
Or how about if the WR's don't ask for a flag the whole game, they get one free flag?
Or do we already do this? I dunno!