• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope ya got me. Meant absolutes. Look at me. I will answer questions, own if I screw up, will look at both sides in a discussion. Like an adult.
Hahaha tough not to admit you were wrong AGAIN when it's right there in B&W.

Nice try Princess you're not that noble and definitely not an adult.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part is hard?

Settling doesn't negate slander. Settling is often done without admitting any guilt 99% of the time.
When you settle financially with an accuser, it definitely looks like guilt, and throws any slander case out the window.
Now if Watson pressed slander chargers prior and then settled, maybe he could say he's innocent.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part is hard?

Settling doesn't negate slander. Settling is often done without admitting any guilt 99% of the time.
Can’t bring a case without violating confidentiality.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha tough not to admit you were wrong AGAIN when it's right there in B&W.

Nice try Princess you're not that noble and definitely not an adult.
I mean, you claimed the current browns is awful at drafting and when called for an example instead of admitting you were wrong you instead mentioned their good picks and even tried to use bad picks by others. Been called out on some other lies you wont own. Next time will be the first for you, Tommy.

Hell, you didn't like when I asked someone if he incorrectly used the term, "could care less" instead of couldn't.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you settle financially with an accuser, it definitely looks like guilt, and throws any slander case out the window.
Now if Watson pressed slander chargers prior and then settled, maybe he could say he's innocent.

Settling is done because it's in the persons financial interest to just pay them off based on money and time. Large companies like Apple if you sue them in small claims court will pay you off vs fight you. Are they guilty? Watson can sue whenever he wants, and in some states you will be thrown in prison for it if found guilty.

Amber Heard learned the hard way just recently

Last edited:

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you can. Confidentiality does not shield you from committing slander or any other abuse of the law.
I'll challenge you to name a case where somebody confidentially settled with an accuser, and then sued the accuser for slander over the original claim.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Settling is done because it's in the persons financial interest to just pay them off based on money and time. Large companies like Apple if you sue them in small claims court will pay you off vs fight you. Are they guilty? Watson can sue whenever he wants, and in some states you will be thrown in prison for it if found guilty.

Amber Heard learned the hard way just recently
If Apple settles, they aren't suing afterward.

The Depp/Heard case is a very bad example as there was never a settlement.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you claimed the current browns is awful at drafting and when called for an example instead of admitting you were wrong you instead mentioned their good picks and even tried to use bad picks by others. Been called out on some other lies you wont own. Next time will be the first for you, Tommy.

Hell, you didn't like when I asked someone if he incorrectly used the term, "could care less" instead of couldn't.
Boring!

You got ANYTHING new?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boring!

You got ANYTHING new?
not brand new, but newer....

Where is the waffling by saying my team could lose the Baker trade but there's no way they win it?

come on coward...you can do it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not brand new, but newer....

Where is the waffling by saying my team could lose the Baker trade but there's no way they win it?

come on coward...you can do it.
scrubs-dr-cox.gif