• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am thinking DTgold is either a family member of Watson &/or a teenager based on the way he argues.
Curious what you think of people who lie and/or make factually incorrect statements then don't own it when called out......seems kind of childish to me. Maybe even preteen.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you didn't if you made this comment as Robinson could have the final word - "The NFL was never relinquishing the final word when protecting the NFL."
Whatever dtgold88. Let’s talk about this once this done.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious what you think of people who lie and/or make factually incorrect statements then don't own it when called out......seems kind of childish to me. Maybe even preteen.
you're not actually curious. You just want to put a spin on it.
I say. Go ahead. Tell people what I think & then put your spin on it. You really dont need me.
I'll just watch & learn what I think, through your posts.:pop2:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can do that.....I mean, it's not like I thought you would own your factually incorrect comment.
OK just to give you a bone. I should of said “short of Watson being found innocent the NFL has the final word” better?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're not actually curious. You just want to put a spin on it.
I say. Go ahead. Tell people what I think & then put your spin on it. You really dont need me.
I'll just watch & learn what I think, through your posts.:pop2:
actually, I kind of am curious. You think someone who posts based on logic, facts and reason with no agenda posts like a teenager so I am genuinely curious how you'd describe a poster who lies/makes a factually incorrect comment and/or embellishes then gets caught lying/making factually incorrect comments or embellishing but wont own it. Preteen? Toddler?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anybody posted this yet but this adds intrigue. One of the accusers promised her kid money to keep his mouth shut.

Yup and with couple dozen accusers in a vacuum you’ll fine embellishment, hearsay evidence etc, but there is a clear pattern of trying to use massage sessions into sex acts by Watson. His lawyer says nothing wrong with happy endings except that isn’t what the women signed up for. They were there to give a massage and Watson used his position, money, fame to try to intimidate them into sex even though they didn’t sign up for that. It’s possible some may not have minded having sex, but many were shocked when he let them know he expected sex. Exposing himself, rubbing up against them, placing their hand on embarrassing spots and acting like it was all normal. Taking advantage of those with no power with his aggressive actions. He’s got a problem. Surely he could have just hired a professional sex worker, but guess forcing himself on women was what rocked his boat.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup and with couple dozen accusers in a vacuum you’ll fine embellishment, hearsay evidence etc, but there is a clear pattern of trying to use massage sessions into sex acts by Watson. His lawyer says nothing wrong with happy endings except that isn’t what the women signed up for. They were there to give a massage and Watson used his position, money, fame to try to intimidate them into sex even though they didn’t sign up for that. It’s possible some may not have minded having sex, but many were shocked when he let them know he expected sex. Exposing himself, rubbing up against them, placing their hand on embarrassing spots and acting like it was all normal. Taking advantage of those with no power with his aggressive actions. He’s got a problem. Surely he could have just hired a professional sex worker, but guess forcing himself on women was what rocked his boat.

I think he was careful not to force them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Risk what? They can say they wanted a year suspension or indefinite but thought it would look bad if they overruled the federal judge they had a hand in appointing.
To be accurate, she's a retired federal judge hand picked by the NFL.

Which can be viewed as good or bad depending upon your point of view. Women lib groups could have a field day.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic, facts, objectivity and reason not your thing I guess? You prefer bias, agenda and contradiction.

In many matters I agree with your last comment about Goodell. Just not so sure on the first case this judge has they will overrule her. He certainly might though.
This sums up dtcomedygold
1657246254890.png

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if anybody posted this yet but this adds intrigue. One of the accusers promised her kid money to keep his mouth shut.

Yep, the real facts are starting to filter through. There is a reason that 2 grand jury's found absolutely nothing. This entire thing is a witch hunt.

Hopefully everyone that slandered him gets taken to court.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the real facts are starting to filter through. There is a reason that 2 grand jury's found absolutely nothing. This entire thing is a witch hunt.

Hopefully everyone that slandered him gets taken to court.
Going to be tough to sue people for libel/slander when you settle all the cases lol

Watson just needs to cut his losses at this point. Should've settled last year, took his suspension and been ready to go this year

All he's done now is give himself negative press for a year and lost an extra year of his prime

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be tough to sue people for libel/slander when you settle all the cases lol

Watson just needs to cut his losses at this point. Should've settled last year, took his suspension and been ready to go this year

All he's done now is give himself negative press for a year and lost an extra year of his prime
Agree that Watson best move would of been to settle last year and get all this done with so he could hopefully play this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true I don't like to speak in obsoletes based on an Agenda Du Jour.

But you do you.
Obsoletes?

From the gramAr Nazi?

Really?

You're on full tilt.

Do you want that standing 8 now?

No one would ever confuse you with someone who actually could man up and take a side. Keep flip flopping Princess

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obsoletes?

From the gramAr Nazi?

Really?

You're on full tilt.

Do you want that standing 8 now?

No one would ever confuse you with someone who actually could man up and take a side. Keep flip flopping Princess
Nope ya got me. Meant absolutes. Look at me. I will answer questions, own if I screw up, will look at both sides in a discussion. Like an adult.