• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you - THIS Browns regime is bad at drafting
me - name a bad draft pick of theirs
you -

Funny you make your broken record comment while continuing to show a pic of a broken record. THAT is priceless.
Notice how many different types of broken records I posted?

Unlike your moronic comment?

Guess what? You lose again Skippy

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so those mid-late rounders are really good?

Or did you new FO not pick them?

Hell the first 3 picks aren't even VERY good.

Spin away
who said they were "really good" or very good? Gonna chalk that up to your poor reading comp. and not your habitual lying. Once again, and please write this somewhere so you don't forget your task is to find an awful pick made by this regime not just one who is not really or very good.

you - THIS regime is bad at drafting
me - name a BAD pick they made
you - now you are coming up with picks that are not very good to prove they made bad picks?

Make it make sense

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many didn't even suit up for games?

16 tackles between 3 players, for an entire season.

Priceless your definition of very good. Shit Harris from the Redskins had 20 by himself in a game.

So please indulge.
Closing in on lie territory but will still call it poor reading comp. Who said they were really good players or very good?

Once again, the task is name the bad/awful picks.

If you want to call a midround pick who has played all of 1 season an awful pick have at it, but that will just show you don't understand the NFL/draft. But you do you.

I can now see why you ignored this so long as now you are just making comments that are more foolish than just not answering.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...Always said if people take things personally here they maybe shouldn't be here.

Guess I'd say please remember not to take a victory lap as I don't think any Browns fan here has said he would or should get a short suspension.
one more reminder from post 1128.

I still expect some laps to be taken if Watson gets a long suspension.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one more reminder from post 1128.

I still expect some laps to be taken if Watson gets a long suspension.
Of course laps will be taken, after you have been arguing a light sentence could/should happen. I'm sure the same is true if Watson gets a light suspension, just different posters.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course laps will be taken, after you have been arguing a light sentence could/should happen. I'm sure the same is true if Watson gets a light suspension, just different posters.
No need to join Tommy and play the lie card.

I mean, in the post to which you replied, in this current post and in many posts in between I've never said he would or should get a short suspension. COULD get a short one? Sure.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to join Tommy and play the lie card.

I mean, in the post to which you replied, in this current post and in many posts in between I've never said he would or should get a short suspension. COULD get a short one? Sure.
Yes your careful to state things in such a way to give yourself deniability, but I'm sure you realize that fools no one.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes your careful to state things in such a way to give yourself deniability, but I'm sure you realize that fools no one.
so you lied when you claimed I said he would/should get a short suspension? all you had to say.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said they were "really good" or very good? Gonna chalk that up to your poor reading comp. and not your habitual lying. Once again, and please write this somewhere so you don't forget your task is to find an awful pick made by this regime not just one who is not really or very good.

you - THIS regime is bad at drafting
me - name a BAD pick they made
you - now you are coming up with picks that are not very good to prove they made bad picks?

Make it make sense
Precious you are.

Come on Spinner you can do better then this.

Were you real dizzy when you wrote this?

So do I need to prove the picks were bad or awful?
Notice you change to try and fit your losing argument. Too cute and still talking about reading comprehension. Oh the irony.

16 sacks between three players. Schwartz 14 games with 10 receptions 135 yds is even remotely considered good? He was a 3rd round pick. Hudson another player that is so good could only start 4 games and played in only 12.

So please tell me how one draft with these players makes your new FO very good at drafting.

Got to love this forum.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell getting desperate bc he has no case

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you - THIS Browns regime is bad at drafting
me - name a bad draft pick of theirs
you -

Funny you make your broken record comment while continuing to show a pic of a broken record. THAT is priceless.
well according to you.
Baker Mayfield
James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J
Goodell getting desperate bc he has no case

Curious why would Goodell be desperate? You say he has no case, so you think no suspension will happen? I ask because if a suspension of any kind happens Goodell has final word on a appeal and has no limits then.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J

Curious why would Goodell be desperate? You say he has no case, so you think no suspension will happen? I ask because if a suspension of any kind happens Goodell has final word on a appeal and has no limits then.
Anything less than a year & we send the ladies to Goodells front door to protest. "mostly peacefully"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J

Exactly, if Goodell is asking for 12 games to get this over with and the Judge gives a minimum of even one game...strap on your hat. Watson will get 12+. Goodell has shown if nothing else over the years he doesn't like being played the fool.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, if Goodell is asking for 12 games to get this over with and the Judge gives a minimum of even one game...strap on your hat. Watson will get 12+. Goodell has shown if nothing else over the years he doesn't like being played the fool.
you would think he would get used to it by now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you would think he would get used to it by now.
All the more reason for him to throw the book at Watson or any other player, coach, GM, owner or the NFLPA that don't care to walk the company line.

I hate that pompous $40M a year SOB.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting if true....

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

IG: JosinaAnderson

@JosinaAnderson

I’m told there’s a recording of an interview with the adult son of 1 of 12 women the NFL interviewed in the Deshaun Watson case —stating his mom initially was complimentary of Watson in their conversations after the massage, but later switched her account and tone after 1/4

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While in a vacuum it is possible to try to discredit any individual account of what happened, using hearsay from someone not at these sessions for example and no doubt some embellishment likely happens while giving testimony with some of the victims, but clearly there is a pattern of trying to force sex from women who only signed up to give a massage. Watson using money, fame, position in society, force of personality, sheer sexual desire tried to forced women to comply to do something they had no intention of doing when they agreed to give a massage. Clearly his behavior should be stopped and going to take drastic measures for Watson to realize that. At the present he's been rewarded for unacceptable behavior to the tune of 230 million dollars which reflects badly on the sport and its fans IMO.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While in a vacuum it is possible to try to discredit any individual account of what happened, using hearsay from someone not at these sessions for example and no doubt some embellishment likely happens while giving testimony with some of the victims, but clearly there is a pattern of trying to force sex from women who only signed up to give a massage. Watson using money, fame, position in society, force of personality, sheer sexual desire tried to forced women to comply to do something they had no intention of doing when they agreed to give a massage. Clearly his behavior should be stopped and going to take drastic measures for Watson to realize that. At the present he's been rewarded for unacceptable behavior to the tune of 230 million dollars which reflects badly on the sport and its fans IMO.
Yet all reports we have heard said the NFL did not mention force (or coercion) in the hearing against Watson.

No doubt he needs help and hopefully that is part of any punishment/negotiation.