• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its legal if I go get a girl in Vegas, I am not paying her for sex, but if I give her a shit ton of money for a cab ride home, that is okay?

Pretty sure that if you are overpaying for something on the tail end of sex, it is assumed that extra is for the sex.
If it's systematic, it's illegal.

But if she's never been overpaid like that, you can't turn her into a prostitute by throwing money at her once.

The evidence we've heard about is that this was only systematic on Watson's part.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounded like your partner was impressed by being awarded two prime time games.

Really starting to love any forum with some of you Brown fans in it. Pure comedy gold when there is nothing else to talk about. At least we have you to laugh at.

Keep posting princess, keep proving.
you - THIS Browns' FO is awful at drafting
me - name a bad pick they made
you -

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I "kind of did not" in your twisty tervy kind of way.

You Brown fans do struggle with reading comprehension. Maybe I should stop slapping you around and let you get to the short bus on time.

Here is my quote for you two liars.
You are priceless

me - you said, "It's not as if people outside the Cleveland market are turning on the Browns games anyway."
you - I did not say that, showed your quote, and included the quote above you did not make

Gonna chalk this up as irrational/foolish, though, and not credit you for a lie.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can find enclaves of Browns fans everywhere. Like Steelers fans, Cowboys fans, and Raiders fans, but easier to sympathize with.
Not sure if it still is but for a while the Browns Backers were easily the largest fan club for any team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt the case any longer.
Browns might be the only team I know that could answer the question
How do you dismantle a team without getting rid of any players?
Browns also might be the only team I know of that has two healthy starting QBs that could start for half the league on the roster & will be starting a retread back up QB
You think Baker is still on the roster week 1?

either way, rather be in that situation than only have retreads as some do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes the golden pre-merger days. My dad used to tell me about them and I'm getting old.

Funny we've all given credit to that fan base for steadfast resiliency they've had thru years of despair. Not sure what happened to those fans? I'm starting to doubt if they're even still around.

Now we have a couple of chest thumpers because their team had a couple recent winning years and a playoff appearance. I think if anyone visits their team board you'll be surprised. Bring a duster with you. Hillary Clinton has had more action.

Got to love this forum.
you - THIS Browns' FO is awful at drafting
me - name a bad pick they made
you

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Baker is still on the roster week 1?

either way, rather be in that situation than only have retreads as some do.
no. I dont think he will be. But he is right now.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool...but that means they wont ever be starting a retread with 2 healthy starting QBs on the roster.
well
A. As of right now they do have 2 healthy QBs & they plan on starting retread week 1.
B. By week 1 it is possible they still have 2 healthy QBs on the roster & they plan on starting a retread week 1.
C. No matter what they are paying for Mayfield & Watson while starting a retread Week 1.
Sooo..........

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well
A. As of right now they do have 2 healthy QBs & they plan on starting retread week 1.
B. By week 1 it is possible they still have 2 healthy QBs on the roster & they plan on starting a retread week 1.
C. No matter what they are paying for Mayfield & Watson while starting a retread Week 1.
Sooo..........
A. we don't know the plan is to start Brissett if watson gets a long suspension. Might be a reason Baker has not been moved yet beyond the lazy "no one wants him" narrative.
B. Possible? sure. But likely if Watson or Baker is still on roster week 1 they will be playing.
C. Not true as if Watson is suspended they don't pay his base. "no matter what" they are paying Baker? Not if someone deals for him and his entire salary. Not likely but possible.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. we don't know the plan is to start Brissett if watson gets a long suspension. Might be a reason Baker has not been moved yet beyond the lazy "no one wants him" narrative.
B. Possible? sure. But likely if Watson or Baker is still on roster week 1 they will be playing.
C. Not true as if Watson is suspended they don't pay his base. "no matter what" they are paying Baker? Not if someone deals for him and his entire salary. Not likely but possible.
Watson has already been paid! Just because he isnt receiving a game check doesnt change the millions they handed him this season. Without game checks he is more expensive than baker to the Browns.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson has already been paid! Just because he isnt receiving a game check doesnt change the millions they handed him this season. Without game checks he is more expensive than baker to the Browns.
OK, but C implied if we deal Baker to someone who pays his entire salary we are not paying Baker anything...and this is still possible.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but C implied if we deal Baker to someone who pays his entire salary we are not paying Baker anything...and this is still possible.
oh fuck.
Are we about to get into that zero chance conversation again?
because that is about how close of a chance you have of that happening.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh fuck.
Are we about to get into that zero chance conversation again?
because that is about how close of a chance you have of that happening.
I don't see it but it's possible.....I also don't really care if we pay some of his salary if watson gets a short or no suspension with the amount of cap room we have. To pay him a lot with Watson out the season wouldn't make much sense to me, though.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, one could say he is only doing it as he chose his guys over someone else's picks/players (like when Dorsey kept Chad Thomas over Nassib and Ogbah) but not sure who he kept over a better player. Seems like Phillips, Bryant, Harris, DPJ from rounds 3-6 in 2020 draft are pretty impressive. 2021 seems really good rounds 1 and 2 (nothing before pick 26), too. Mid to late rounds of that draft don't seem as strong as 2020 at least as of now.

Hard to believe someone accuses a FO of being terrible at drafting but cannot come up with one bad pick/bust they made.
Before we go any further Spinner, would you agree that this is the accurate list of drafted players from 2021?

I'd hate for you to spin this any other way.

So beside your number 1 pick in 2021 and your final pick as a returner what makes anyone beside you think this current FO is good at drafting? I have to list all the players because you probably don't even know who they drafted. Surely not many outside the Cle market would know. So specifically who has done anything to consider the FO very good at drafting beside Newsome and possibly Felton.
Hell Togiai, Fields and LaCounte have 16 tackles between them. Wow real steals of the draft.

Do you want to double down on stupid and list who they missed on?

I'll wait?

Spin away Princess.

Are we done here?

Screenshot_20220706-102336_Chrome.jpg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we go any further Spinner, would you agree that this is the accurate list of drafted players from 2021?

I'd hate for you to spin this any other way.

So beside your number 1 pick in 2021 and your final pick as a returner what makes anyone beside you think this current FO is good at drafting? I have to list all the players because you probably don't even know who they drafted. Surely not many outside the Cle market would know. So specifically who has done anything to consider the FO very good at drafting beside Newsome and possibly Felton.
Hell Togiai, Fields and LaCounte have 16 tackles between them. Wow real steals of the draft.

Do you want to double down on stupid and list who they missed on?

I'll wait?

Spin away Princess.

Are we done here?

View attachment 301198
Once again, please list awful picks made by this regime. I mean, if you want to call mid-late round picks awful who are still on the roster feel free but that will just show you don't understand how the draft works in the NFL.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, please list awful picks made by this regime. I mean, if you want to call mid-late round picks awful who are still on the roster feel free but that will just show you don't understand how the draft works in the NFL.
Wait so those mid-late rounders are really good?

Or did you new FO not pick them?

Hell the first 3 picks aren't even VERY good.

Spin away

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many didn't even suit up for games?

16 tackles between 3 players, for an entire season.

Priceless your definition of very good. Shit Harris from the Redskins had 20 by himself in a game.

So please indulge.