• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you thinking no one outside our market in Cleveland contributed to those ratings?

Please keep being you. Free comic relief. You try so hard, too.
Stop copying my stuff and like your partner, did I say no one?

Pure unadulterated comedy gold.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26 years not winning playoff games which was the norm and their still the most hated team in football. Most will say that's due to the Dallas fans.

This is the point. Stop being so sensitive. It's the NFL, all teams are watched.

You guys are something else. Now you're projecting I'm being sensitive? Lol. I'm just debating the statement made.

I rarely respond to any of the Watson shit at this point because nothing can be said to change any of this. What happens will happen. Dudes a creep. Was a bad trade.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-9 and still got 2 national games. Bmore game also one of a few games designated to be moved to the national spot. McFly?
Is that supposed to impress?

I guess it doesn't take much to make a Brown fan happy.

Two games and bragging.

You are too cute.

Keep posting keep proving

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no one has said they draw like the Cowboys.

The comment was "no one watches the Browns "

Which is odd considering they were chosen for a prime Christmas slot and their first round playoff game in 2020 was chosen for primetime.

Seems illogical of the powers that be to make those kind of decisions if no one watches them.
Again with the " no one" care to show us where I said that?

I'll wait, but while I wait I'll try to accept that sooooo many futile years have made you this sensitive.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Baker is starting caliber? You should hire someone to keep track of your dumb so your future dumb doesn't bite ya.
Hey, Skippy do you think I made that shit up? Did I ever say BM was or wasn't starting caliber? Or did I say he had plenty of weapons around him? Which put you off the rails, talking about one draft and a great new FO.

Keep doing you princess. You precious.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that supposed to impress?

I guess it doesn't take much to make a Brown fan happy.

Two games and bragging.

You are too cute.

Keep posting keep proving
Impress? Not really.

I did miss your Tommy persona, though. Glad you got back to lying.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop copying my stuff and like your partner, did I say no one?

Pure unadulterated comedy gold.
Kind of did say no one outside the market.....you - "It's not as if people outside the Cleveland market are turning on the Browns games anyway."

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a die hard base. Which is why when they're actually good (been extremely rare of late obviously) they're a more than respectable draw on a national front.

Thats all I'm saying. I'm certainly not saying they are Cowboys or something.
You can find enclaves of Browns fans everywhere. Like Steelers fans, Cowboys fans, and Raiders fans, but easier to sympathize with.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers. But as I said the Browns have done well in virtually every primetime game and or playoff game they were involved in as to 2020. The Steelers playoff game was put in primetime for chrissakes.

Sure the Browns at 1 and 15 and 0 and 16 weren't switching TV sets on. But that isn't the case any longer.
wasnt the case any longer.
Browns might be the only team I know that could answer the question
How do you dismantle a team without getting rid of any players?
Browns also might be the only team I know of that has two healthy starting QBs that could start for half the league on the roster & will be starting a retread back up QB

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a die hard base. Which is why when they're actually good (been extremely rare of late obviously) they're a more than respectable draw on a national front.

Thats all I'm saying. I'm certainly not saying they are Cowboys or something.
I could agree with that! :nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impress? Not really.

I did miss your Tommy persona, though. Glad you got back to lying.
Sounded like your partner was impressed by being awarded two prime time games.

Really starting to love any forum with some of you Brown fans in it. Pure comedy gold when there is nothing else to talk about. At least we have you to laugh at.

Keep posting princess, keep proving.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of did say no one outside the market.....you - "It's not as if people outside the Cleveland market are turning on the Browns games anyway."
No I "kind of did not" in your twisty tervy kind of way.

You Brown fans do struggle with reading comprehension. Maybe I should stop slapping you around and let you get to the short bus on time.

Here is my quote for you two liars.

It's not as if people outside the Cleveland market are turning on the Browns games anyway.

Now maybe with this circus more fans may be interested in watching the Browns?

Whatever the decision on Watson is will have little to no impact on who turns on a Browns game.

A perceived light handed ruling could affect who turns on NFL games.

I'll still watch regardless of the outcome. I may not be happy with the decision but I can separate that one bad apple doesn't spoil the entire pie.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...the Browns were good in the 50's & 60's.
Those are the true die hard fans.

Dr. Ryan, Kelly, Collins, Warfield ruined plans for my Cowboys the first two years after the Ice Bowl
Ah yes the golden pre-merger days. My dad used to tell me about them and I'm getting old.

Funny we've all given credit to that fan base for steadfast resiliency they've had thru years of despair. Not sure what happened to those fans? I'm starting to doubt if they're even still around.

Now we have a couple of chest thumpers because their team had a couple recent winning years and a playoff appearance. I think if anyone visits their team board you'll be surprised. Bring a duster with you. Hillary Clinton has had more action.

Got to love this forum.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offering to get someone off in exchange for money is prostitution, but somebody getting off and then overpaying for a different service is not.
So its legal if I go get a girl in Vegas, I am not paying her for sex, but if I give her a shit ton of money for a cab ride home, that is okay?

Pretty sure that if you are overpaying for something on the tail end of sex, it is assumed that extra is for the sex.