• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as if people outside the Cleveland market are turning on the Browns games anyway.

Now maybe with this circus more fans may be interested in watching the Browns?

Whatever the decision on Watson is will have little to no impact on who turns on a Browns game.

A perceived light handed ruling could affect who turns on NFL games.

I'll still watch regardless of the outcome. I may not be happy with the decision but I can separate that one bad apple doesn't spoil the entire pie.

Sixth largest TV market

Highest rated NFL game last year.

But yea no one is watching

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixth largest TV market

Do all Brown fans struggle with reading comprehension?

I said outside the Cleveland msrket.

Like GB there is nothing else for you fans to do on Sunday's in the middle of winter.

Maybe we should run a poll? How many non Brown fans and or those not concerned about the divisional race rush home to turn on a Browns game? I'm betting a very large majority, unless it's their team playing say rarely if ever do they turn on the Browns.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do all Brown fans struggle with reading comprehension?

I said outside the Cleveland msrket.

Like GB there is nothing else for you fans to do on Sunday's in the middle of winter.

Maybe we should run a poll? How many non Brown fans and or those not concerned about the divisional race rush home to turn on a Browns game? I'm betting a very large majority, unless it's their team playing say rarely if ever do they turn on the Browns.

Must be why they were on primetime 5 times last year. Because networks love losing money.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixth largest TV market

Well at least you have more of a national audience than the Panthers.

Sixth largest TV market

Maybe they watch but don't buy any merchandise?

Must be why they were on primetime 5 times last year. Because networks love losing money.
Yes, the Browns are a money making machine for the NFL.

I'm pretty sure the couple articles I posted are wrong and your assumption is correct.

How many are they currently scheduled for this season? Is it TWO. Both division games. One against the SB runner up.

Did you forget the Browns were 8-9. Yes people were on the edge of their seats.

Things that make you go hum.

Free unadulterated comedy is why I come here daily. Laughing is good for the soul.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you have more of a national audience than the Panthers.

Maybe they watch but don't buy any merchandise?

Yes, the Browns are a money making machine for the NFL.

I'm pretty sure the couple articles I posted are wrong and your assumption is correct.

How many are they currently scheduled for this season? Is it TWO. Both division games. One against the SB runner up.

Did you forget the Browns were 8-9. Yes people were on the edge of their seats.

Things that make you go hum.

Free unadulterated comedy is why I come here daily. Laughing is good for the soul.

There is a reason they switched the Browns Raiders to primetime, and the Browns Packers was one of the highest rated games of the season.

And there is seemingly also a reason the Browns are on the tip of your tongue every time you log in on here.

I sure as hell am not rushing to comment on Mack Jones right now. I know that much.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason they switched the Browns Raiders to primetime, and the Browns Packers was one of the highest rated games of the season.

And there is seemingly also a reason the Browns are on the tip of your tongue every time you log in on here.

I sure as hell am not rushing to comment on Mack Jones right now. I know that much.
Thanks for the laughs. Keep them coming?

How many games this year? There may be a reason? Kind of surprised. Everyone loves looking at an accident.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the laughs. Keep them coming?

How many games this year? There may be a reason? Kind of surprised. Everyone loves looking at an accident.

Your comment was no one watches the Browns. Yet when they are involved in marquee games the ratings do quite well save the Monday night debacle for the final Monday night game.

That would not be the case if "no one watches the browns"

As for this year the Browns traded for Watson on the 3rd. The NFL released their schedule about 2 weeks later. I'd guess they'd have rather not rolled the dice on whether Watson was playing or if it would be a bad look to put him on display such as that.

Regardless you keep avoiding the paragraph above.

But best believe if the Browns do well....they will be back on primetime just as they were last year. Because they did well in key TV spots the last 2 years.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were the Browns playing in THAT game?

Packers. But as I said the Browns have done well in virtually every primetime game and or playoff game they were involved in as to 2020. The Steelers playoff game was put in primetime for chrissakes.

Sure the Browns at 1 and 15 and 0 and 16 weren't switching TV sets on. But that isn't the case any longer.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be why they were on primetime 5 3 times last year. Because networks love losing money.
FIFY

The Browns' primetime schedule for the 2021-22 season is as follows:

-Week 7: vs Denver Broncos (Oct. 21)
-Week 12: at Baltimore Ravens (Nov. 28)
-Week 17: at Pittsburgh Steelers (Jan. 3)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment was no one watches the Browns. Yet when they are involved in marquee games the ratings do quite well save the Monday night debacle for the final Monday night game.

That would not be the case if "no one watches the browns"

As for this year the Browns traded for Watson on the 3rd. The NFL released their schedule about 2 weeks later. I'd guess they'd have rather not rolled the dice on whether Watson was playing or if it would be a bad look to put him on display such as that.

Regardless you keep avoiding the paragraph above.

But best believe if the Browns do well....they will be back on primetime just as they were last year. Because they did well in key TV spots the last 2 years.
Again with the reading comprehension problems.

Did I say no one watches the Browns?

You're starting to sound and act like dtcomedygold88.

Cool story though.

You think because they had two winning seasons that people started to watch them at every chance?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were the Browns playing in THAT game?
I've already mentioned that. But it fell on deaf ears. What competing shows were on then.

These new Brown fans are super cute.