• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY

The Browns' primetime schedule for the 2021-22 season is as follows:

-Week 7: vs Denver Broncos (Oct. 21)
-Week 12: at Baltimore Ravens (Nov. 28)
-Week 17: at Pittsburgh Steelers (Jan. 3)
I counted 4 last year?

2 for the upcoming season?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the reading comprehension problems.

Did I say no one watches the Browns?

You're starting to sound and act like dtcomedygold88.

Cool story though.

You think because they had two winning seasons that people started to watch them at every chance?
There's why, GB is on that list 3 times, Id Say GB is the reason that game is top 10.

Hell the Chargers made the list, who in thier right mind watches the Chargers?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's why, GB is on that list 3 times, Id Say GB is the reason that game is top 10.

Hell the Chargers made the list, who in thier right mind watches the Chargers?
Nope didn't have anything to do with it.

Don't you know the country is going to riot if they don't get to see the Browns on prime time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do all Brown fans struggle with reading comprehension?

I said outside the Cleveland msrket.

Like GB there is nothing else for you fans to do on Sunday's in the middle of winter.

Maybe we should run a poll? How many non Brown fans and or those not concerned about the divisional race rush home to turn on a Browns game? I'm betting a very large majority, unless it's their team playing say rarely if ever do they turn on the Browns.
are you thinking no one outside our market in Cleveland contributed to those ratings?

Please keep being you. Free comic relief. You try so hard, too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is seemingly also a reason the Browns are on the tip of your tongue every time you log in on here.
Wrong
The Browns are on the tip of tongues here due to the outlandish stuff Browns fans have posted lead by gold.

NFL fans know how desperate Brown fans must be due to their short term and their long term history. Being sensitive on the loop will get folks attention. The Browns did a desperate move to get Watson and comments made here from Browns fans isn't helping.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you have more of a national audience than the Panthers.

Maybe they watch but don't buy any merchandise?

Yes, the Browns are a money making machine for the NFL.

I'm pretty sure the couple articles I posted are wrong and your assumption is correct.

How many are they currently scheduled for this season? Is it TWO. Both division games. One against the SB runner up.

Did you forget the Browns were 8-9. Yes people were on the edge of their seats.

Things that make you go hum.

Free unadulterated comedy is why I come here daily. Laughing is good for the soul.
8-9 and still got 2 national games. Bmore game also one of a few games designated to be moved to the national spot. McFly?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong
The Browns are on the tip of tongues here due to the outlandish stuff Browns fans have posted lead by gold.

NFL fans know how desperate Brown fans must be due to their short term and their long term history. Being sensitive on the loop will get folks attention. The Browns did a desperate move to get Watson and comments made here from Browns fans isn't helping.

Virtually no other Browns fan is participating in this but dt

You all are spinning yourselves into a frenzy on damn near a daily basis.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say the Browns fans are great. Thick or thin they are there.

It's a die hard base. Which is why when they're actually good (been extremely rare of late obviously) they're a more than respectable draw on a national front.

Thats all I'm saying. I'm certainly not saying they are Cowboys or something.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it was only 3-4. Though they were made the main 4pm game a couple other times.

You're right but I was counting the Packers as primetime due to them having been slotted into such a huge day.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong

Desperate and sensitive? Even though I rarely dismiss negative comments about watson out of hand? still think a year suspension could happen and if it did it could be justified. also said at time of deal and still now making this deal could bit the Browns.

Of course, yes, he may get a much shorter suspension and the deal could work out for the team.

I guess in your world rational and objective = outlandish, sensitive and desperate?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JESUS

Dallas has more haters than fans, haven't won shit and they top out yearly with the national games

And no one has said they draw like the Cowboys.

The comment was "no one watches the Browns "

Which is odd considering they were chosen for a prime Christmas slot and their first round playoff game in 2020 was chosen for primetime.

Seems illogical of the powers that be to make those kind of decisions if no one watches them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no one has said they draw like the Cowboys.

The comment was "no one watches the Browns "
26 years not winning playoff games which was the norm and their still the most hated team in football. Most will say that's due to the Dallas fans.

This is the point. Stop being so sensitive. It's the NFL, all teams are watched.