• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you keep saying a third of people as so far there have been, what, 26? Guessing there are more than 78 massage therapists in the country or just his area.
I believe the number he scheduled with is 66.

Obviously he’s not going to settle with people he never even met.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the number he scheduled with is 66.

Obviously he’s not going to settle with people he never even met.
Of course and, no, they wont sure if they didn't meet him. But even if all they did is meet him in this case nothing to lose to shoot their shot.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason for pause? Not one? I mean, being so disgusted they contacted him to see him again? so disgusted they stayed to watch him masturbate?
Actually - how many saw him multiple times? Ever feel like you were forced to do something, or something bad could happen? If not, count yourself lucky. As a man, these instances are much farer and fewer than women, which is unfortunate - but very true none the less.

Ever been in shock and not know what to do? Just stand there frozen? Failed to react to a specific situation? For all we know, Watson's hair trigger describes more than just his ability to get a ball off quick....

Seriously...you are 100% victim blaming here and it's gross....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually - how many saw him multiple times? Ever feel like you were forced to do something, or something bad could happen? If not, count yourself lucky. As a man, these instances are much farer and fewer than women, which is unfortunate - but very true none the less.

Ever been in shock and not know what to do? Just stand there frozen? Failed to react to a specific situation? For all we know, Watson's hair trigger describes more than just his ability to get a ball off quick....

Seriously...you are 100% victim blaming here and it's gross....
Seriously..... you are believing anything you hear against Watson and ignoring anything that isn't. But not going to call your opinion/agenda gross.

You said there was not any reason for pause. I simply offered POTENTIAL reasons for pause.

as for me, no, I have never been a position nor known anyone personally in a position they were so disgusted but stayed in that situation when not forced and were "frozen".

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously..... you are believing anything you hear against Watson and ignoring anything that isn't. But not going to call your opinion/agenda gross.

You said there was not any reason for pause. I simply offered POTENTIAL reasons for pause.

as for me, no, I have never been a position nor known anyone personally in a position they were so disgusted but stayed in that situation when not forced and were "frozen".
Believing everything we hear? Well, tell me what we've heard. Here is what we've heard:

He contracted with over 60+ women for massages in a 17 month span. Fact. That equates to nearly FOUR new women for a massage every month for 1 1/2 years, or nearly 1 woman per week over 17 months. Fact. More than a few of them didn't even specialize in being a licensed therapist/massage therapist. Fact. After an alleged incident, the Texans started providing a hotel room/suite for his massages. Fact. Also after an alleged incident, Watson started carrying around an NDA - which according to several women was only produced AFTER they refused to participate in his alleged activities. Fact.

Every single one of those items is a stone cold fact, and is a MAJOR red flag. Enough so, that when not 1, not 2, not 3, or 4, or 5 or 6 but 24 (potentially 26 and potentially even more since there is a 2 year statute of limitations that can run into 2023) women have come forward stating that they were confronted with Watson's actions that have led us to this point.

Can you provide any facts to the women on why/how/when they would be making this up other than pulling something out of thin air, such as "Well, they could be after money"...please provide some kind of actual facts that would give anyone pause to disbelieve these women.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since Qs don't spook me I'll answer yours in order.....

no
not sure as I didn't see it. Can only go by what was reported

Maybe I should play your game and list good things Kraft has done the last 2 years to prove he did something bad?
Wait. Now you want to go off of what is reported? :scratch:
With Watson its you cant believe what has been reported.
With Mayfield, you cant believe what is reported.

but with this. You need to go off of what is reported?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course and, no, they wont sure if they didn't meet him. But even if all they did is meet him in this case nothing to lose to shoot their shot.
He'd settle with them even if he did nothing?

He might settle with someone if he assumed something was consensual and now they say no.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get how Kraft is brought up here.

Kraft went to a massage parlor where Happy Endings are performed for a fee, Kraft agreed to said fee, and his masseuse agreed to the job at hand. An illegal act, yes but still there was an agreement.

In Watsons cases there appears to be no agreement, hence the sexual assault complaints

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing with the NFL has concluded after three days.​

Now the sides must wait for a decision from judge Sue Robinson. There is no official timetable. In the past, this is the sort of news the NFL might have buried over a long holiday weekend. It is unclear if that is logistically possible in this instance. Per Profootballtalk's Mike Florio, the league interviewed 12 of Watson's alleged victims, focusing on five. Florio also reports the league has acknowledged its proposed indefinite ban would be unprecedented. Florio expects the NFLPA to argue Watson deserves no punishment, due in part to precedents like the NFL's lack of a ban for Patriots owner Robert Kraft in his prostitution case. We would expect the saga to be resolved before training camp, and quite possibly within the next few days.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deshaun Watson's disciplinary hearing with the NFL has concluded after three days.​

Now the sides must wait for a decision from judge Sue Robinson. There is no official timetable. In the past, this is the sort of news the NFL might have buried over a long holiday weekend. It is unclear if that is logistically possible in this instance. Per Profootballtalk's Mike Florio, the league interviewed 12 of Watson's alleged victims, focusing on five. Florio also reports the league has acknowledged its proposed indefinite ban would be unprecedented. Florio expects the NFLPA to argue Watson deserves no punishment, due in part to precedents like the NFL's lack of a ban for Patriots owner Robert Kraft in his prostitution case. We would expect the saga to be resolved before training camp, and quite possibly within the next few days.
And I'll argue that the difference is in Krafts case it was consensual, where as with watson it isn't.

If Robinson can't see that she's unfit to be a Judge.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario, these women prostituted themselves. That is still a crime to solicit sex. John's go to jail all the time. Maybe 20% of these women did what he wanted at no additional cost. How many of these women feel the value of a one hour massage equates to stroking a cock and getting a load on you? So because he tips well, this is not classified as prostitution? Maybe most these women should go to jail too for allowing it to happen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll argue that the difference is in Krafts case it was consensual, where as with watson it isn't.

If Robinson can't see that she's unfit to be a Judge.
Watson had consensual sex with some of the women. No crimes were committed though. The NFL fucked up. They won’t be able to appeal if the suspension is low. Goodell really screwed the pooch

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario, these women prostituted themselves. That is still a crime to solicit sex. John's go to jail all the time. Maybe 20% of these women did what he wanted at no additional cost. How many of these women feel the value of a one hour massage equates to stroking a cock and getting a load on you? So because he tips well, this is not classified as prostitution? Maybe most these women should go to jail too for allowing it to happen.
Once the suspension occurs, it’s over. Now if they gave him an indefinite suspension we have a different case but at this point that seems extremely unlikely.
Worst case for Watson- one year suspension
Best case 4-6 from Robinson or after an appeal.

I have said 8-10 all along from the start. I expect that

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson had consensual sex with some of the women. No crimes were committed though. The NFL fucked up. They won’t be able to appeal if the suspension is low. Goodell really screwed the pooch
Key word is SOME.

As for the bolded, as long as Robinson hands down any suspension, Roger can adjust it any way he wants.

What the NFL "Roger" can't do is suspended a player if the investigator says no suspension, if the investgator gives any suspension Roger can then increase or decrease it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Key word is SOME.

As for the bolded, as long as Robinson hands down any suspension, Roger can adjust it any way he wants.

What the NFL "Roger" can't do is suspended a player if the investigator says no suspension, if the investgator gives any suspension Roger can then increase or decrease it.
Spot on. This is my understanding as well. If a suspension of any kind, either side can appeal. Once that happens it's back in Czar Roger's clown court.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the similarities between the Watson case and the Kraft case. From what I understand, Kraft went to the local "rub and tug" for a little adult action. It's illegal and gross in that those are probably women forced into the industry - But at the same time, there was some reason for Kraft to hold the expectation that this was a welcome event at the establishment.... Again, illegal just like prostitution is in most states, but consent is judged differently here.

With Watson, he allegedly contacted some 60 women in a few months and repeatedly attempted to coerce sexual activities that were not a part of the agreement. I think the issue of consent will be the issue that the judge has to grapple with in this circumstance.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
92.3 also mentioned Florio being on and saying something being discussed is Watson gives back the $10 mil he received last year and the 2021 season being counted then as time served...think he said with 6-8 games added on.
The NFL won't agree to last season being time served. That was a beef between Watson and the Texans.....

LOL.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case for Watson is he's a sex addict with no ability to discern when it's appropriate to try and get some ass ( which means he has no impulse control at all)

And that's best case lol
Pretty sure his GF left him when all this hit the news.....LOL.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believing everything we hear? Well, tell me what we've heard. Here is what we've heard:

He contracted with over 60+ women for massages in a 17 month span. Fact. That equates to nearly FOUR new women for a massage every month for 1 1/2 years, or nearly 1 woman per week over 17 months. Fact. More than a few of them didn't even specialize in being a licensed therapist/massage therapist. Fact. After an alleged incident, the Texans started providing a hotel room/suite for his massages. Fact. Also after an alleged incident, Watson started carrying around an NDA - which according to several women was only produced AFTER they refused to participate in his alleged activities. Fact.

Every single one of those items is a stone cold fact, and is a MAJOR red flag. Enough so, that when not 1, not 2, not 3, or 4, or 5 or 6 but 24 (potentially 26 and potentially even more since there is a 2 year statute of limitations that can run into 2023) women have come forward stating that they were confronted with Watson's actions that have led us to this point.

Can you provide any facts to the women on why/how/when they would be making this up other than pulling something out of thin air, such as "Well, they could be after money"...please provide some kind of actual facts that would give anyone pause to disbelieve these women.
All your facts do not equal a year long suspension or maybe not even any suspension.