• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep

Actual numbers are

Only 34% of sex crimes are reported

Only 50% of that 34% lead to an arrest

80% of that 50% of the 34% get an indictment

And only 58% of that total lead to a conviction so ostensibly if you are the victim of a sex crime you have an 8% chance of seeing the person who committed the crime be convicted

8%

That's...... not good

Holy shit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep

Actual numbers are

Only 34% of sex crimes are reported

Only 50% of that 34% lead to an arrest

80% of that 50% of the 34% get an indictment

And only 58% of that total lead to a conviction so ostensibly if you are the victim of a sex crime you have an 8% chance of seeing the person who committed the crime be convicted

8%

That's...... not good
I bet you it's closer historically to10% reported. How would they possibly know of a case if the victim never tells anyone, which is very often the case. No police, no counselor, no saying yes to surveys. Nothing. Maybe higher now though which is of course a good thing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But he's still a scumbag.
Yup and the tough part starts when he is your starting QB and the only way for you to root for your team to do well is to root for him to do well. May feel weird for a while but we have all had players on our team we don't like. This one just goes to another level of course..

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal people with morals don't put themselves in a situation like that. There's no doubt he has some serious issues.

But he sure can throw a football!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit.
That's why you see so many instances where one woman comes forward on a guy and then 15 other women accuse him afterwards

Once the good gates open they'd usually a lot behind them. Most guys who are committing etc crimes don't do it once. They do it s fuck load into someone days something

And then we get the " well why did they wait 8 years to say something" deal

8%

That's why

Sure sometimes a girl lies and makes false accusations. But it's really really rare to see multiple women lie about the same guy. And certainly not 25 of them. I can't think of a single insyance everb where that many women have accused a guy and it was proven they lied

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup and the tough part starts when he is your starting QB and the only way for you to root for your team to do well is to root for him to do well. May feel weird for a while but we have all had players on our team we don't like. This one just goes to another level of course..

I have always been a Browns fan, that will never change.

But I simply can't root for Watson. He can never repair his completely ruined reputation.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you it's closer historically to10% reported. How would they possibly know of a case if the victim never tells anyone, which is very often the case. No police, no counselor, no saying yes to surveys. Nothing. Maybe higher now though which is of course a good thing.
Could very well be. The 34% is based off data from women admitting they have been victims compedb to those who reported

But if you never admit to being a victim you obviously wouldn't fall into that category

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you see so many instances where one woman comes forward on a guy and then 15 other women accuse him afterwards

Once the good gates open they'd usually a lot behind them. Most guys who are committing etc crimes don't do it once. They do it s fuck load into someone days something

8%

That's why

Sure sometimes a girl lies and makes false accusations. But it's really really rare to see multiple women lie about the same guy. And certainly not 25 of them. I can't think of a single insyance everb where that many women have accused a guy and it was proven they lied

There's no way all those women are lying. And like I've said before I'm okay with whatever length of suspension that scumbag gets.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told I don't think Kraft deserved much punishment if any as I see it as you do. But part of a human trafficking ring makes it a bit worse. also seems like Kraft did what he was accused of. Did Watson? My guess is likely against someone but who knows for sure? also, was it assault? I have more doubts about that.
1) Kraft was not part of trafficking
2) squirting semen on women's backs is assault. Agree? Or is it assault only if he offers o clean it up?
3) does paying for a massage make it legal or must they consent?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8%

That's why

I mean, just like it's hard to prve a he said, she said it's also kind of tough to prove the accuser lied unless they admit they lied.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have little to no issue with Kraft

Prostitution, while unsavory, is at least a business transaction between 2 willing people

If Watson had fucked 25 hookers I'd be fine for no suspension because while it's illegal it's not really any concern to me

The primary difference between Kraft and Watson is 1. Krafts "victim" was not really a victim. She was a participant in a business deal ( unless she was being forced to participate and Kraft knew she was ) and 2. 1 instance vs 25 is a big difference

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, just like it's hard to prve a he said, she said it's also kind of tough to prove the accuser lied unless they admit they lied.
I would not want to go to court in a he said/she said if she had a garment with semen on it.....
Woman juror - your fried!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Kraft was not part of trafficking
2) squirting semen on women's backs is assault. Agree? Or is it assault only if he offers o clean it up?
3) does paying for a massage make it legal or must they consent?
1) kind of said as much.
2) I don't know the law but would imagine it is some type of sexual misconduct and, yes, maybe assault.
3) legal for him to masturbate on them? If that is what you are asking they would need to consent

Here's some more (please not I answered your questions

4) If the person was so mortified by his behavior do you believe she'd stay and watch him masturbate?
5) If she was mortified and stayed would she move close enough to be squirted?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) kind of said as much.
2) I don't know the law but would imagine it is some type of sexual misconduct and, yes, maybe assault.
3) legal for him to masturbate on them? If that is what you are asking they would need to consent

Here's some more (please not I answered your questions

4) If the person was so mortified by his behavior do you believe she'd stay and watch him masturbate?
5) If she was mortified and stayed would she move close enough to be squirted?
4) people freeze up when things happen
5) I could cum across the room at his age.....(you asked)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess would be some of the women are lying to try and capitalize on the civil suit to gety easy money, some of them are almost certainly telling the truth and they're are likely others who Watson was inappropriate with who haven't joined in on the case as they don't want to be associated with it

That seems the most likely scenario