• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4) people freeze up when things happen
5) I could cum across the room at his age.....(you asked)
4) OK, but most would get out of the room or if they were frozen not move closer to get squirted
5) well played.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess would be some of the women are lying to try and capitalize on the civil suit to gety easy money, some of them are almost certainly telling the truth and they're are likely others who Watson was inappropriate with who haven't joined in on the case as they don't want to be associated with it

That seems the most likely scenario
My guess is many are lying to get a payday as nothing to lose.......sure, probably some told the truth (though not sure I believe he committed a crime........maybe but not so sure about that last part. Far more likely to me that way to many tried to shoot their shot with nothing to lose than there being more.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is many are lying to get a payday as nothing to lose.......sure, probably some told the truth (though not sure I believe he committed a crime........maybe but not so sure about that last part. Far more likely to me that way to many tried to shoot their shot with nothing to lose than there being more.
Since this is a big number from a small pool of women, you're basically saying a third of the women in America would make up a story about sexual assault in order to get a nice payday against somebody who never did anything bad to them.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal people with morals don't put themselves in a situation like that. There's no doubt he has some serious issues.
People with morals drive impaired, damage the environment, steal, etc. They commit the same crimes and demonstrate the same behaviours that people without morals do. They just rationalise it to themselves in a different way.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find crazy is how the hell has he not been convicted of a crime with this many accusations?

Has the credibility of some of the accusers been brought into question, is that why two grand juries declined to move forward? Were some of the places he visited not legit massage parlors?

With this many women stepping forward a conviction seems like it should have been a slam dunk. But obviously that's not the case.
For a DA it is about Burden of proof. They cant go off of he said, she said.
Civil cases can.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People with morals drive impaired, damage the environment, steal, etc. They commit the same crimes and demonstrate the same behaviours that people without morals do. They just rationalise it to themselves in a different way.
Fact.

Sometimes somebody's morals will outright stop them, but if the drive is powerful they'll often find loopholes for themselves.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't see it it didn't happen? The police lied they had it on tape?
Would it be the first time the police lied?

Again what specifically was on that tape?

You're speculating at best. Trying once AGAIN to claim it as fact. Which is dumb even for you. Considering it's apples and oranges.

Back to class now, Skippy. You can't afford to miss a second of it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Gregory? Josh Gordon?

I'm guessing no one has been accused of committing their respective infraction against 26 people either
This is not important.
~dtgold88~

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is a big number from a small pool of women, you're basically saying a third of the women in America would make up a story about sexual assault in order to get a nice payday against somebody who never did anything bad to them.
No...I'm saying it's very possible of this group of women a good number are shooting their shot.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it be the first time the police lied?

Again what specifically was on that tape?

You're speculating at best. Trying once AGAIN to claim it as fact. Which is dumb even for you. Considering it's apples and oranges.

Back to class now, Skippy. You can't afford to miss a second of it.
since Qs don't spook me I'll answer yours in order.....

no
not sure as I didn't see it. Can only go by what was reported

Maybe I should play your game and list good things Kraft has done the last 2 years to prove he did something bad?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...I'm saying it's very possible of this group of women a good number are shooting their shot.
Because they’re massage therapists?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope...because they were told if you had anything inappropriate done to you by him you could make a lot of money. Nothing to lose.
If this were honestly anywhere close to the truth, we'd have seen something like this already, but we haven't. The usual course is 1-2 accusations.

If women were honestly out there trying to nefariously scheme their way into money, as you claim, every time someone made an accusation, there would be 6-10-15 more women out there making the same claims.

There's a reason why it hasn't happened - because women are not out there trying to scheme everyone out of their money. Continuing to even broach this topic at this point is just flat out victim blaming. If you want to make other arguments as to why Watson didn't violate someone/something - great fine - no issue there. But let's not get into victim blaming. Especially when there's a history/record of the guy contacting 60+ different women in barely a year and a half (and those are just the ones known).

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...because they were told if you had anything inappropriate done to you by him you could make a lot of money. Nothing to lose.
So we’re back to my original point. You think a third of women (or a third of people) will sue somebody for something they didn’t do in return for a payday.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were honestly anywhere close to the truth, we'd have seen something like this already, but we haven't. The usual course is 1-2 accusations.

If women were honestly out there trying to nefariously scheme their way into money, as you claim, every time someone made an accusation, there would be 6-10-15 more women out there making the same claims.

There's a reason why it hasn't happened - because women are not out there trying to scheme everyone out of their money. Continuing to even broach this topic at this point is just flat out victim blaming. If you want to make other arguments as to why Watson didn't violate someone/something - great fine - no issue there. But let's not get into victim blaming. Especially when there's a history/record of the guy contacting 60+ different women in barely a year and a half (and those are just the ones known).
This is far from usual as there were up to 66 therapists (as of now) as you alluded. want to tell me that's nuts, excessive, etc? No disagreement. But they've got nothing to lose to attach themselves to the suit.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we’re back to my original point. You think a third of women (or a third of people) will sue somebody for something they didn’t do in return for a payday.
Not sure why you keep saying a third of people as so far there have been, what, 26? Guessing there are more than 78 massage therapists in the country or just his area.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is far from usual as there were up to 66 therapists (as of now) as you alluded. want to tell me that's nuts, excessive, etc? No disagreement. But they've got nothing to lose to attach themselves to the suit.
Maybe, but to this point - not a single woman has given anyone reason for pause.

The same cannot be said for Watson's actions through this entire situation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but to this point - not a single woman has given anyone reason for pause.

The same cannot be said for Watson's actions through this entire situation.
No reason for pause? Not one? I mean, being so disgusted they contacted him to see him again? so disgusted they stayed to watch him masturbate?