• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I will find interesting is.
With handful of the civil cases going to court & with the Texans also going to court.
In all of these cases something comes to light that the DA didnt know about. Could be a chance they change their mind & then go after a Criminal case against him. If I were him I would try & settle everything out of court. Because otherwise that might bring Prison back into the equation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no spinner, no matter the number of times you say the same horse poop
by spinner you clearly mean I offer logic, facts and reason which, as per usual, you cannot refute so you resort to deflection.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLPA likely to use Robert Kraft as example of NFL's double standard (from brownswire)

Part of the article.

Noting Kraft's legal issue is important. While the two situations are different, Kraft was caught on tape during a police sting operation "paying for or receiving sex acts at the Orchids of Asia day spa in Jupiter, Florida, as part of a months-long statewide sting operation targeting prostitution and human trafficking rings."

The charges were dropped with help of deft legal maneuverings.

He faced no charges once the charges were dropped. Given the lack of punishment for Kraft, the NFLPA can point to a double standard between the two cases.

The NFLPA will argue the cases are similar in nature, neither resulting in legal charges.
Wow talk about a stretch.

Is this the best defense they can come up with?

If it is, hell he could wind up with the death penalty (sarcasim).

These two are no where close.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannot be suspended but they have said owners should be held to a higher standard. Wouldn't that mean if Kraft got what amounts to barely a slap on the wrist Watson losing a full season of play (or more) might be a bit excessive?
Wrong again Skippy.

You really aren't very good at this stuff.

Stop posting while you're still behind.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft was more than accused, he was caught on tape.
Really?

What did you actually see on tape?

Are you into watching old men get off?

Regardless if anything damning, was on those tapes it was solicitation for sex. Not even in the ballpark.

You are priceless, princess

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league really wants an indefinite suspension and she comes back with only 6 games I can’t imagine they are going to just abide by it. Now if they don’t necessarily want indefinite suspension I can see that. But, damn if she comes back with only 6 games it would be a complete mockery of the disciplinary process. I could see 6 games if it were one or maybe 2 victims. Actually I’d expect it if it were that. But, there’s 26 who have come forward. That’s a mind boggling number. 26 women. I don’t really recall anything to even compare it to.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league really wants an indefinite suspension and she comes back with only 6 games I can’t imagine they are going to just abide by it. Now if they don’t necessarily want indefinite suspension I can see that. But, damn if she comes back with only 6 games it would be a complete mockery of the disciplinary process. I could see 6 games if it were one or maybe 2 victims. Actually I’d expect it if it were that. But, there’s 26 who have come forward. That’s a mind boggling number. 26 women. I don’t really recall anything to even compare it to.
bill cosby but deshame still has 34 to go(he was accused by 60 ):suds:

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6 games would be an absolute joke…..

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
img_1_1656517950055.jpg

Deshaun Watson's defense at the NFL meetings....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

What did you actually see on tape?

Are you into watching old men get off?

Regardless if anything damning, was on those tapes it was solicitation for sex. Not even in the ballpark.

You are priceless, princess
If I didn't see it it didn't happen? The police lied they had it on tape?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a lot of accusers for sure but pretty sure no one has ever gotten as long as what they are asking if not gambling or a felony attached to it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
92.3 also mentioned Florio being on and saying something being discussed is Watson gives back the $10 mil he received last year and the 2021 season being counted then as time served...think he said with 6-8 games added on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a lot of accusers for sure but pretty sure no one has ever gotten as long as what they are asking if not gambling or a felony attached to it.
Randy Gregory? Josh Gordon?

I'm guessing no one has been accused of committing their respective infraction against 26 people either

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't see it it didn't happen? The police lied they had it on tape?
Old widower got a hand-job. That's horrible.
Ugly old woman was happy to oblige.

If you can't see the difference between consensual hand job and 26 cases of sexual assault, then what use is the discussion?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Gregory? Josh Gordon?

I'm guessing no one has been accused of committing their respective infraction against 26 people either

What I find crazy is how the hell has he not been convicted of a crime with this many accusations?

Has the credibility of some of the accusers been brought into question, is that why two grand juries declined to move forward? Were some of the places he visited not legit massage parlors?

With this many women stepping forward a conviction seems like it should have been a slam dunk. But obviously that's not the case.