• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No big move from the Cavs?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felder is an effective scorer. You didn't watch any summer league? Felder looked very good.

I actually watched part of a Cavs game there, live, but was pretty much talking or walking around vs paying attention to the game(s).

When preseason rolls around, I'll focus in a bit more.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no cap room is a big part of it. That said they have LEbron and that's as good as anything else in the NBA.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not a good thing if he isnt improved from last year.
Maybe the injuries slowed him down?

Agree. He's a nice guy to have in a pinch, but I don't think we'll see him much throughout the season. Felder looks awesome, but I also have my doubts that he'll be much of a factor in his rookie year.

I actually think we could see McRae and Shump being the backup backcourt. None of them is a PG... but that's not a much of a concern when you have LeBron handling the ball so much. Both are capable ball handlers and have great size and defensive potential. McRae actually got some run at PG during summer league and Ty Lue specifically said that was because they wanted to see how he did in that role.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually watched part of a Cavs game there, live, but was pretty much talking or walking around vs paying attention to the game(s).

When preseason rolls around, I'll focus in a bit more.
I read that the 2 best looking teams at summer league were the Celtics and Cavs- from a national publication