• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nnamdi to the 9er?

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Soon this guy will be cut by the Eagles, I saw the Niners go out and get him. If you look at the WR in our division he would be able to match up well with them, maybe he can even be moved to safety not sure.

But I think he would return back to the Bay for short term deal.

In Philly is was the screen that got him, he didnt suck. Well I hope he didnt. lol

Yes or No to Nnamdi

Revis CB
Nnamdi CB
Whitner SS
Elam FS

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IMO the dream offseason would start like this:
Signing Greg Toler
Signing Aubrayo Franklin
DeAndre Hopkins dropping to 31
Banks dropping to 34
Ghloston at 61
Selecting Jeff Tuel to backup Kaep
Rontez Miles "project safety"

But I have to admit this would still leave our S and C positions open

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon this guy will be cut by the Eagles, I saw the Niners go out and get him. If you look at the WR in our division he would be able to match up well with them, maybe he can even be moved to safety not sure.

In Philly is was the screen that got him, he didnt suck. Well I hope he didnt. lol

Yes or No to Nnamdi

Revis CB
Nnamdi CB
Whitner SS
Elam FS

No to Nnamdi and no to Revis at this point (because of his contract). Also, there is no way in hell that I would ever want Elam and Whitner as our starting safeties. Elam is 5'8" and Whitner gets thrown over all the time.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No to Nnamdi and no to Revis at this point (because of his contract). Also, there is no way in hell that I would ever want Elam and Whitner as our starting safeties. Elam is 5'8" and Whitner gets thrown over all the time.

Elam measured 5'9 7/8. Not great, but not terrible either.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elam measured 5'9 7/8. Not great, but not terrible either.

With him and Whitner together, teams would throw jump balls on us all day. Whitner has shown to struggle this.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes or No to Nnamdi

Revis CB
Nnamdi CB
Whitner SS
Elam FS

Just sign both Nnamdi & Revis.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just sign both Nnamdi & Revis.

Revis? No. 16 million? Please.

Nnamdi would probably break the bank too, so I say no. Go for one or two of the younger CBs if the team's gonna sign someone long-term.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Revis? No. 16 million? Please.

Nnamdi would probably break the bank too, so I say no. Go for one or two of the younger CBs if the team's gonna sign someone long-term.

Secondary needs an upgrade big time

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, Nnamdi has looked bad in Philly. He doesn't tackle and is losing speed by the game. He's not young and he mails it in on a lot of plays. The headache that comes along with this guy isn't worth it. I'd pass if I were you.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, Nnamdi has looked bad in Philly. He doesn't tackle and is losing speed by the game. He's not young and he mails it in on a lot of plays. The headache that comes along with this guy isn't worth it. I'd pass if I were you.

Yeah, I wonder what he has left. He seems to be on the downward slope of his career. Probably not worth it.