• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ to the Hawks?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't about "next year", right now he makes them a much better team, and if you don't think he is a #3 on that team I think you need to share some of what you got with everyone. lol

He makes the Rams offense even more potent and they now have in my eyes the best WR room in the NFC West if not all of the NFL. Who cares if he cries when the season is over, you wave bye bye and grab that 3rd round comp. I do believe because he cleared waivers he now awards the team compensation if he leaves in 2022.

That comp pick and keeping him away from the 49ers, Rams and Cards was the only reasons I wanted him here.

Now let me add this. As Seahawks fans we know how 1 disgruntled WR can kill a season all you have to do is look back at Galloway. Hawks were 8-2 with out him. He comes back and they go 1-5 the rest of the way. One guy can destroy a group but Odell is not the #1, #2 and doesn't have to be the #3 if he throws fits because they have talent but he makes them even more talented and I believe he is now playing for that next contract and he will be well behaved. ( I hope not though )
I guess he'll be getting his targets with Woods done for the year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is over already, shit. Time sure is quick.

Both our teams were asleep this weekend. I'll give Wilson a little bit of a pass, I think Seattle rushed him back... first shutout in his career... OOF. Rams I dunno WTF happened. I think they panicked after that INT return and it got in McVay and Stafford's head.

You guys are still in it... I think Seattle is done... that said, if you were my neighbor we'd surely go out for a beer tonight and I'm sure bash our own teams lol.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both our teams were asleep this weekend. I'll give Wilson a little bit of a pass, I think Seattle rushed him back... first shutout in his career... OOF. Rams I dunno WTF happened. I think they panicked after that INT return and it got in McVay and Stafford's head.

You guys are still in it... I think Seattle is done... that said, if you were my neighbor we'd surely go out for a beer tonight and I'm sure bash our own teams lol.
Wilson's first shutout
Wilson's first games missed due to injury
Soon to be followed my Wilson's first losing season I'm afraid.

Lots of shitty "firsts" for Wilson this year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's first shutout
Wilson's first games missed due to injury
Soon to be followed my Wilson's first losing season I'm afraid.

Lots of shitty "firsts" for Wilson this year.
It's been a tough year so might as well rid of all the bad now and see what the last 7 games hold.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost to Green Bay at Lambeau Field, who doesn't? lol Green bay has not lost a home game this year, wish we could say that. Hawks would be 7-3!

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that the Hawks actually offered him more money but he really wanted to go to Los Angeles. He already has a house out there so I can see why OBJ wanted to sign with them.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna win my FF matchup but it'd be nice if Metcalf went off tonight.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that the Hawks actually offered him more money but he really wanted to go to Los Angeles. He already has a house out there so I can see why OBJ wanted to sign with them.
The real rub is that Green bay made him an offer but OBJ said is was too low.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real rub is that Green bay made him an offer but OBJ said is was too low.

I doubt OBJ would have wanted to go to Green Bay I think he really enjoys the spot light more than trying to win. I can see him preferring living in LA trying to make appearances in TV shows or movies or partying with celebrities than living in green bay Wisconsin.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt OBJ would have wanted to go to Green Bay I think he really enjoys the spot light more than trying to win. I can see him preferring living in LA trying to make appearances in TV shows or movies or partying with celebrities than living in green bay Wisconsin.

That wasn't an opinion.

You will have to ask OBJ and his agent why they went into negations with Green bay if he did not want to go there.