• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N'Keal Harry just killed the Vikings!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Essentially, Metcalf is playing much better than Harry ever did. Maybe Cam can inject super powers into Harry, and have him skyrocket. Would be great for Pats fans, but seems unlikely.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks this is going well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is gonna disagree with you if you say that the Seahawks pass rush sucks or something that's you know.......true and verifiable.

But when you say absolutely idiotic shit like

"The Seahawks trade for Jamal Adams was Herschel Walker-esque"

or

"N'Keal Harry and DK Metcalf and essentially the same player"

and then double down on it, people are going to call you out.

Sorry homie.
Call out all you want but keep things in context. The Harry-DK comparison was at the start of the season. Comparing NE to Sea on who had the advantage going into the game. It was also based on 10 or so games played where their numbers were not that far apart. But in typical 12 fashion it was taken to the umpteenth degree. If you or the other blind homers would follow along, you'd see where I said based on current play I would take DK over Harry and Harry had been playing like a puss.

The Walker-esque comment was tongue-in-cheek. It did exactly what I intended on it doing. It got the 12s into a rustled jimmie frenzy. Look you're still bringing it up.

BTW how's that trade been looking? One of the worst defenses in the league. Actually numbers have improved slightly with Adams out.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call out all you want but keep things in context. The Harry-DK comparison was at the start of the season. Comparing NE to Sea on who had the advantage going into the game. It was also based on 10 or so games played where their numbers were not that far apart. But in typical 12 fashion it was taken to the umpteenth degree. If you or the other blind homers would follow along, you'd see where I said based on current play I would take DK over Harry and Harry had been playing like a puss.

The Walker-esque comment was tongue-in-cheek. It did exactly what I intended on it doing. It got the 12s into a rustled jimmie frenzy. Look you're still bringing it up.

BTW how's that trade been looking? One of the worst defenses in the league. Actually numbers have improved slightly with Adams out.
1. The numbers at the time were closer than now, but still not all that close. Even when you looked at only the first 10 games, they were not that close. This was established and recognized by everybody other than you. Your comment that they were the same player was not only stupid based on the stats, but also stupid to anybody who has watched either of them play and can realize that Harry and Metcalf are not even utilized the same way in their respective offenses. The comparison was stupid all the way around.

2. Again, you're no master troll. You're just a dude who claims they were trolling when they stupid shit. You've done this too much to get the benefit of the doubt.

3. This is an actual troll attempt, although I suspect unintentional. The defense was good enough to beat the Patriots to answer your question though.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep falling back to the argument that you were simply comparing them at the moment, but only the moment up to Harry's games played, not the additional info gained by DK's better stats as of week 2.

By your logic, every player is essentially the same before they play a snap. That's fundamentally not true. Regardless of what you scream into the void, we don't have to wait for Player A to catch up to Player B's games/snaps to know Player B is the better player at the time.

Turns out weeks 3-5 have merely cemented the fact that you were 100% wrong, as we told you in week 2. Or do we still have to wait to know for sure?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. The numbers at the time were closer than now, but still not all that close. Even when you looked at only the first 10 games, they were not that close. This was established and recognized by everybody other than you. Your comment that they were the same player was not only stupid based on the stats, but also stupid to anybody who has watched either of them play and can realize that Harry and Metcalf are not even utilized the same way in their respective offenses. The comparison was stupid all the way around.
1. I shall never have to worry about comparing different style or scheme WRs from you again. This will carry over to RBs as well. Thanks for providing that moronic comment we're done there. Because in your mind they can't be compared. Again I thank and dismiss you.
2. Nice cop out.

3. Congratulations do you want your week (2)- 5 Lombardi shipped to your house or Seahawk HQ?

Now would like to try and talk football with the grown ups?
When was the last time a D ranked as bad as the Seahawks won anything?

Can you honestly say you are confident in the Hawks they way they've played thus far?
2. Again, you're no master troll. You're just a dude who claims they were trolling when they stupid shit. You've done this too much to get the benefit of the doubt.

3. This is an actual troll attempt, although I suspect unintentional. The defense was good enough to beat the Patriots to answer your question though.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep falling back to the argument that you were simply comparing them at the moment, but only the moment up to Harry's games played, not the additional info gained by DK's better stats as of week 2.

By your logic, every player is essentially the same before they play a snap. That's fundamentally not true. Regardless of what you scream into the void, we don't have to wait for Player A to catch up to Player B's games/snaps to know Player B is the better player at the time.

Turns out weeks 3-5 have merely cemented the fact that you were 100% wrong, as we told you in week 2. Or do we still have to wait to know for sure?
Numbers whether they're stats, time lines or any combination there of are a real struggle for you aren't they?

So if receiver A had 1000 more targets than receiver B their numbers should be compared the same?

Unrustle your jimmies and take off the hate glasses and you'll see I've already said based on this year (up till now I would take DK).

Before you continue to crown DK the next Randy Moss how about we wait for both he and Harry to complete their careers. It's not like we haven't seen players nymbers decline after being in Seattle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 12 come on down. The line starts behind poundcake.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if receiver A had 1000 more targets than receiver B their numbers should be compared the same?
When they are both rookies who have the same amount of games in their organization, then yes, particularly when it is YOU who brought up the comparison to begin with!
Besides your "1000 more targets" crap is stupid since Metcalf only has just over 100 targets than Harry and Harry has less targets specifically because he wasn't good enough to break the rotation as a rookie. Crappy "logic" on your part.

But go ahead and fall back to your b.s. modus operandi of claiming you were just trolling all along (even though you are obviously still pushing the same flawed points).

But I digress. It has been a lot of fun pointing out your irrelevant points and ingrained bias due to your irrational hatred of all things Seahawks. Tell us the story again about how Seahawk fans were mean to you and how that proves what horrible human beings the entirety of Seattle and their fan base is!
..........then seek some therapy for your delusional obsession.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they are both rookies who have the same amount of games in their organization, then yes, particularly when it is YOU who brought up the comparison to begin with!
Besides your "1000 more targets" crap is stupid since Metcalf only has just over 100 targets than Harry and Harry has less targets specifically because he wasn't good enough to break the rotation as a rookie. Crappy "logic" on your part.

But go ahead and fall back to your b.s. modus operandi of claiming you were just trolling all along (even though you are obviously still pushing the same flawed points).

But I digress. It has been a lot of fun pointing out your irrelevant points and ingrained bias due to your irrational hatred of all things Seahawks. Tell us the story again about how Seahawk fans were mean to you and how that proves what horrible human beings the entirety of Seattle and their fan base is!
..........then seek some therapy for your delusional obsession.
You are an idiot. Sorry I don't use that term often. Go research the things I have bolded. Once you realize you swung and missed a beach ball with an oar go slap yourself.

They didn't play the same amount of games that was the point.

You don't think 100 targets is a large difference? Regardless that wasn't the point of the 1000 target comment.

Harry was injured was the biggest reason he didn't break into the starting rotation. After which Brady threw a hissy fit with all his receivers minus Edelman. He didn't want to throw to any of them. You can research that. If I'm not mistaken he and Cam already have more receptions than he and Brady had.

When you're done slapping yourself go to the Pop Warner board.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot. Sorry I don't use that term often. Go research the things I have bolded. Once you realize you swung and missed a beach ball with an oar go slap yourself.

They didn't play the same amount of games that was the point.

You don't think 100 targets is a large difference? Regardless that wasn't the point of the 1000 target comment.

Harry was injured was the biggest reason he didn't break into the starting rotation. After which Brady threw a hissy fit with all his receivers minus Edelman. He didn't want to throw to any of them. You can research that. If I'm not mistaken he and Cam already have more receptions than he and Brady had.

When you're done slapping yourself go to the Pop Warner board.
You were the one who said 1000 more targets, not me, so you can quit trying to spin it.

It seems to me Brady didn't want to thow to him for a reason. But we are supposed to trust your judgement over Brady's?!? Lol!!

I see that since you've played out other cards that you are now moving into the name calling phase.
Keep it up! We are all having fun laughing at your insult attempts. They are almost as lame as your debate "points" and your crying about how mean 12s are.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I shall never have to worry about comparing different style or scheme WRs from you again. This will carry over to RBs as well. Thanks for providing that moronic comment we're done there. Because in your mind they can't be compared. Again I thank and dismiss you.
2. Nice cop out.

3. Congratulations do you want your week (2)- 5 Lombardi shipped to your house or Seahawk HQ?

Now would like to try and talk football with the grown ups?
When was the last time a D ranked as bad as the Seahawks won anything?

Can you honestly say you are confident in the Hawks they way they've played thus far?

LOL. Sorry, are you trying to say that Metcalf and Harry play the same role in their respective offenses? They....they just don't man. Harry plays the role AJ Brown played when Metcalf and Brown were at Ole Miss. It's split-end for Metcalf vs. flanker (or maybe more of a bigger slot guy) for Harry.

It's really not that hard to come to this conclusion. Slot snaps, average depth of target, etc. all point to them being used differently within their respective offenses. I know this is hard for you to grasp, but that doesn't mean they can't be compared. It just means that calling them "essentially the same player" is dumb as fuck.

Seattle's D is awful right now and can't get off the field on third down. They won't go deep in the playoffs playing like this. But they have a bye and quite a few contributors coming back from injury soon. If they can just become a good bend but don't break D the offense can carry this team pretty far.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one who said 1000 more targets, not me, so you can quit trying to spin it.

It seems to me Brady didn't want to thow to him for a reason. But we are supposed to trust your judgement over Brady's?!? Lol!!

I see that since you've played out other cards that you are now moving into the name calling phase.
Keep it up! We are all having fun laughing at your insult attempts. They are almost as lame as your debate "points" and your crying about how mean 12s are.
Are you done slapping yourself for being so stupid already? By your post you need another round.

I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. Go take a reading comprehension class then get back with me.

Don't confuse mean with idiots. Go to a game that should help you figure out the difference.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Sorry, are you trying to say that Metcalf and Harry play the same role in their respective offenses? They....they just don't man. Harry plays the role AJ Brown played when Metcalf and Brown were at Ole Miss. It's split-end for Metcalf vs. flanker (or maybe more of a bigger slot guy) for Harry.

It's really not that hard to come to this conclusion. Slot snaps, average depth of target, etc. all point to them being used differently within their respective offenses. I know this is hard for you to grasp, but that doesn't mean they can't be compared. It just means that calling them "essentially the same player" is dumb as fuck.

Seattle's D is awful right now and can't get off the field on third down. They won't go deep in the playoffs playing like this. But they have a bye and quite a few contributors coming back from injury soon. If they can just become a good bend but don't break D the offense can carry this team pretty far.
I'm not saying they play the same roll. Actually I've said just the opposite.

But your comment inferred we can't compare WRs regardless if they play outside the numbers or in the slot. Sorry, It's done every day.

So if that's your belief we can be finished here.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you done slapping yourself for being so stupid already? By your post you need another round.

I can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. Go take a reading comprehension class then get back with me.

Don't confuse mean with idiots. Go to a game that should help you figure out the difference.
Lol! Funny stuff! Keep it coming!

At least it's better than you crying about the 12s, or trying to convince people on stupid stances such as, "Harry = Metcalf". Its nice to see you vary ever so slightly now and again.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they play the same roll. Actually I've said just the opposite.

But your comment inferred we can't compare WRs regardless if they play outside the numbers or in the slot. Sorry, It's done every day.

So if that's your belief we can be finished here.
K

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Funny stuff! Keep it coming!

At least it's better than you crying about the 12s, or trying to convince people on stupid stances such as, "Harry = Metcalf". Its nice to see you vary ever so slightly now and again.
Fixation is a serious problem.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd post- Metcalf is great. Harry isn’t bad either.
This is an off shoot of another post about Metcalf and Harry. That was created about a month ago.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd post- Metcalf is great. Harry isn’t bad either.

nwpatsfan was trolling Seahawks fans a few weeks ago and doing his typical spin job. Argued that Harry and Metcalf were basically the same. It was pretty ridiculous when he said it and it got worse over the past few weeks.

Honestly I don't even understand why he felt the need to compare them.