• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N'Keal Harry just killed the Vikings!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salty?

The pain just won't go away will it?

OBTW what does this have to do with DK and Harry? Asking for concerned 12s everywhere.

Dude how drunk are you?

On that note... I think I will *chugs bottle*

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf is pretty awesome. Physical, great hands, and size. Has played amazing this year, and should continue to do so.

Harry is still a project, he was injured for awhile and gets the shudders, unlike Metcalf. Hope Harry continues to improve, Brady never gave him a chance in the few games Harry played.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf is pretty awesome. Physical, great hands, and size. Has played amazing this year, and should continue to do so.

Harry is still a project, he was injured for awhile and gets the shudders, unlike Metcalf. Hope Harry continues to improve, Brady never gave him a chance in the few games Harry played.

The rational view. Harry still has a chance to be really good.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Typical. When faced with adversity due to overwhelming evidence NWPF starts with the titles claims, then claims he was trolling the whole time. Pretty lame but consistent, standard procedure. The same lame broken record as always. Not buying it at all.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is excited in what Metcalf brings however his skillset of out running the defender but I do not think his hands are at an elite level. I wouldn't expect him to make one handed catches or catches where he has to dive to the ground. If he doesn't have that separation from the defender I cant see him catching the ball.

I will say his work ethic is incredible some of these passes he catches from Russell Wilson comes from all the repetitions they had in the offseason.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"With 496 yards and 5 touchdowns this season, this player is obviously not N'Keal Harry"
Yeah...shit, really?

I understand the need to rub in that we could had Metcalf, and I applaud it. He's a beast.
A friendly fuck you never hurt anyone either.
So...fuck you...in the friendliest of ways.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...shit, really?

I understand the need to rub in that we could had Metcalf, and I applaud it. He's a beast.
A friendly fuck you never hurt anyone either.
So...fuck you...in the friendliest of ways.
This has nothing to do with mocking the Pats for not drafting DK.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love the pink hat wearing 12s. Unfortunately they've tarnished any good reputation of some actual Seahawk fans.

It's easy to tell the difference. The pink hat crowd get rustled no matter what I post or say. It's great that others have said the same exact thing that I did and they get applauded. Or the same ones that change the context of this thread which started weeks ago yet the want to use stats that have come after the original post.

Don't knock them though, embrace them. Many of them are FFL champs of their cornhole club.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to tell the difference. The pink hat crowd get rustled no matter what I post or say. It's great that others have said the same exact thing that I did and they get applauded. Or the same ones that change the context of this thread which started weeks ago yet the want to use stats that have come after the original post.

Changed the context? You didn't say these things?

Don't let your homerism cloud your vision. Metcalf has played 17 games to Harry's 8. Through their first 7 games Metcalf had two more catches. Both had two TDs. They are virtually one in the same.
Time for new homer glasses I said Sea had the better TE.

My attack is only on those 12s that spew the same nonesense that I've addressed. There are a few good 12s that don't fall into that category. Check

Would I take Metcalf over Harry today?

Yes

That doesn't mean they aren't basically the same
. The total numbers thru 10 games which are inclusive of the past two.
If someone wants to thump their chest because of yards amassed good for them and their limited knowledge.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changed the context? You didn't say these things?
Yes context look up the meaning if need be?

Cherry pick much?

Are those the only two things I've said?

What size hat do you wear? I believe you just joined the club.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes context look up the meaning if need be?

Cherry pick much?

Are those the only two things I've said?

What size hat do you wear? I believe you just joined the club.

The context was you trolling Seahawk fans trying to claim that Harry was on par with Metcalf. I quoted your entire comments.

You said lots of other things. These were the comments that you trolled with that you knew would get Seahawk fans to respond. You wrote another dozen or so posts trying to dance around and stat parse. Doesn't change what you said. And of course you never would actually defend the comments afterwards and would use the age old message board tactic of saying "I already explained myself" when you actually never do.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The context was you trolling Seahawk fans trying to claim that Harry was on par with Metcalf. I quoted your entire comments.

You said lots of other things. These were the comments that you trolled with that you knew would get Seahawk fans to respond. You wrote another dozen or so posts trying to dance around and stat parse. Doesn't change what you said. And of course you never would actually defend the comments afterwards and would use the age old message board tactic of saying "I already explained myself" when you actually never do.
Is it really trolling if you constantly say stupid shit and then openly claim you were trolling after you get made a fool?

Seems that this breaks the first rule of trolling.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pink hat "12" brigade be like our jimmies are rustled again, you're just a troll.

Seahawk fans be like yeah so what.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? My entire comments? All of them?

You're worse off than I thought.

Go back and read the posts again, this time without your pre-determined outcome.

So I'll ask again what size hat do you wear.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic "12" denial.

Most insecure group of fans in any sport that I have ever witnessed.

Say anything remotely negative and they are like a swarm of flies to the head of Pence.

And some of learned your "Sthick" and ingore you and don't bite.

"Shrugs"

You r what you r

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some of learned your "Sthick" and ingore you and don't bite.

"Shrugs"

You r what you r
This may carry water if it didn't happen to every poster who has the slighest thing negative to say.

A poster could give 20 glowing comments and the 12s flock to the one negative one.

It is what it is.

You've earned it, wear it proudly.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may carry water if it didn't happen to every poster who has the slighest thing negative to say.

A poster could give 20 glowing comments and the 12s flock to the one negative one.

It is what it is.

You've earned it, wear it proudly.
No one is gonna disagree with you if you say that the Seahawks pass rush sucks or something that's you know.......true and verifiable.

But when you say absolutely idiotic shit like

"The Seahawks trade for Jamal Adams was Herschel Walker-esque"

or

"N'Keal Harry and DK Metcalf and essentially the same player"

and then double down on it, people are going to call you out.

Sorry homie.