• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N'Keal Harry just killed the Vikings!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always concerned.

I haven't checked is the Seattle D still giving up 500+ yards a game?

Yup. Defense is definitely still a problem. The good news is that despite our defense giving up nearly 500 yards a game, we are still 5-0. So even a modest improvement in our defense should lead us to being even better and potentially make us the best team in the league. Certainly better than 2-2 with a completely uncertain future. But to each their own.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand your excitement. It's like your your first girlfriend. Seahawk fans all giddy with being 5-0 for the first time in their history.

If we're making assumptions, I would venture to say NE would be doing better if they didn't lead the league with Civid opt outs. Or losing the GOAT QB. Or Losing Cam and Gilmore, or the amount of FAs lost which will net very nice comp picks or,or, or. But hey Hawk fans know everything so I'm not telling you anything.

6 titles in 20 years. I can handle a down year. Though I believe NE still makes the playoffs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I see you've gone with the "pretend I never said it approach" to the Metcalf vs Harry debate. Makes sense. I know I certainly wouldn't want to try to defend that ludicrous statement.
More imagination and conjecture?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More imagination and conjecture?

Nope. That is pure empirical observation. But out in the multiverse there is some version of you that is trying to defend that absurd comment but in this reality you haven't said book. Despite there being a tribute thread to you and your absurdity.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand your excitement. It's like your your first girlfriend. Seahawk fans all giddy with being 5-0 for the first time in their history.

If we're making assumptions, I would venture to say NE would be doing better if they didn't lead the league with Civid opt outs. Or losing the GOAT QB. Or Losing Cam and Gilmore, or the amount of FAs lost which will net very nice comp picks or,or, or. But hey Hawk fans know everything so I'm not telling you anything.

6 titles in 20 years. I can handle a down year. Though I believe NE still makes the playoffs.
So what does any of this have to do with “Harry = Metcalf”?

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does any of this have to do with “Harry = Metcalf”?
Nothing. But it gives him another excuse to bring up 6 titles! It is ALWAYS his last fallback once everything else fails. It is rather pathetic.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. They all blow their loads into your mom too.
Are you the president of that necrophilia club or just a member?

The sad thing is my mother has likely been dead longer that you've been a fake Seahawk fan

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing. But it gives him another excuse to bring up 6 titles! It is ALWAYS his last fallback once everything else fails. It is rather pathetic.
You're just upset you can't. So instead you'll just thump your bird chest about how good one receiver is doing. Yeah that's something to fall back on.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it begins.

Again

and

Again

and

Again
Oh gotcha I forgot you are just trolling and aren’t actually here to have a legit conversation. Carry on.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn’t really matter if Cam and Gilmore are out when when the league babies you and postpones your game a week now does it?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t really matter if Cam and Gilmore are out when when the league babies you and postpones your game a week now does it?
Salty?

The pain just won't go away will it?

OBTW what does this have to do with DK and Harry? Asking for concerned 12s everywhere.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Salty?

The pain just won't go away will it?

OBTW what does this have to do with DK and Harry? Asking for concerned 12s everywhere.
What did your post he quoted have to do with Harry and DK?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the president of that necrophilia club or just a member?

The sad thing is my mother has likely been dead longer that you've been a fake Seahawk fan
That's right. Even a fake Seahawks fan knows that Metcalf is not virtually the same player as Harry. Most fake NFL fans know that. And most fake NFL fans would probably man up to it if they were wrong.