• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N'Keal Harry just killed the Vikings!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never defended him once. In fact I broke his balls about using the "12" term and I haven't seen him use it again. I'm just saying how weak people minded to bring up old shit, like they have to prove a point. Even Flyer said that not one Patruot fan came to his defense. But I have more respect for him even if he was wrong , one against 15, but I see how you come to the aid of the OP, fucking sheep mentality. It's evident he got under your thin skin also
Say dumb shit get dumb prizes

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to have a personal agenda against the Seattle fanbase, maybe something happened when he move to the PWC. Maybe a Seahawks fan grabbed his wife and moved to Norway with him, who knows. Most of the Seattle poster here, I really enjoy and always spoke highly of especially Wilson. Earl and Sherman, really great players, but their mouths turned me off to them
Their mouth game was strong enough, I can respect that.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never defended him once. In fact I broke his balls about using the "12" term and I haven't seen him use it again. I'm just saying how weak people minded to bring up old shit, like they have to prove a point. Even Flyer said that not one Patruot fan came to his defense. But I have more respect for him even if he was wrong , one against 15, but I see how you come to the aid of the OP, fucking sheep mentality. It's evident he got under your thin skin also

FTR, he deserves all the shit he gets. Nearly all the Pats fans here are cool and aren't lumped in with him. He definitely lives on his own island.

But whenever someone says something really dumb here, they should get shit for it. If someone were to say that Carson Wentz was better than Tom Brady and actually fought that position, I'd imagine you would go out of your way to razz them.

Part of being on a sports message board. Certainly better than the trolls in the PF that just constantly look to bite at the ankles of other people.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a time when you have to eat the crow... If you're going to dish it out on a regular basis, you have to be accountable for your actions...

I personally wouldn't have started this thread but I'm not surprised someone is calling him out either...

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to have a personal agenda against the Seattle fanbase, maybe something happened when he move to the PWC. Maybe a Seahawks fan grabbed his wife and moved to Norway with him, who knows. Most of the Seattle poster here, I really enjoy and always spoke highly of especially Wilson. Earl and Sherman, really great players, but their mouths turned me off to them
All fair and good.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a very simple way to have avoided this thread existing:

"I was wrong. DK is clearly a very good WR and Harry hasn't proven anything yet. Hopefully he can develop to the same level." - NWPF

Fat chance of that though. Enjoy your crow!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a very simple way to have avoided this thread existing:

"I was wrong. DK is clearly a very good WR and Harry hasn't proven anything yet. Hopefully he can develop to the same level." - NWPF

Fat chance of that though. Enjoy your crow!

To help the healing process NWPF was wrong. DK is clearly a very good WR and Harry hasn't proven anything yet. Hopefully he can develop to the same level.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catches in the clutch!

Russell to Harry is a hell of a connection.

Hey wait, that's DK Metcalf. Sorry, I get them mixed up all the time.
It was just sickening watching that. But as long as you got Russell Wilson you got a chance.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To help the healing process NWPF was wrong. DK is clearly a very good WR and Harry hasn't proven anything yet. Hopefully he can develop to the same level.
I agree! Well said.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just sickening watching that. But as long as you got Russell Wilson you got a chance.
He's ridiculous and we're lucky to have him.

Must be what it was like to watch Montana and Young

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wine drink up GIF by Adult Swim

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go one step further. I'll even pay for their group therapy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if a 2nd SB would cure their insecurities?

Nah, who am I kidding there is no cure.